What's new

India - A Country Profile

true that wat i tried to say to my pak friend that we know our probelms and we r fixing it. they (pakistani)don't even tried to look in there probelms

Anyhow Insha Allaaah we will be superpower soon victory::victory::victory::victory:

well the problem is we take pride here in insulting each other......we can certainly take this as constructive discussion between each other,but venom splits when anyone makes any comment......we take words negatively in a deliberate way.....and that is not done......let us start the good work tefal.....what say?

well the problem is we take pride here in insulting each other......we can certainly take this as constructive discussion between each other,but venom splits when anyone makes any comment......we take words negatively in a deliberate way.....and that is not done......let us start the good work tefal.....what say?

Iam ready but are my Pak friends ready??? after all they started the thread.:disagree::disagree::disagree:

Last edited:
The progress of country is measured in terms of its Middle Income Group, which actually drives the major part of economy (By being materialistic and also by paying taxes). 25% of population of India lies in this group which is a big number as compared to 10% of Pakistan (If I see total number instead of percentage as done by our neighbours to ridicule India the number of people in MIG in Pakistan are miniscule as compared to India)
Moreover almost 1% of poor every year graduate to be part of MIG in India, however the trend in our neighboring country is opposite.
I am not sure why this thread was open but I am happy it was done. If each one of us from MIG take care of education of even one or two poor kids I think the issue could be resolved much more quickly. Just blaming the government will not help much.

Wrong. The number of people living beloew the poverty line is 27.5%

http://www.planningcommission.gov.in/news/prmar07.pdf

Wrong. The number is 2.4 million.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/IN.html

How the hell can such a thing be calculated?

Wrong again. You seem to making a habit of it.

According to the Labor Department of India the figure is four crores 96 lakh in 2001.

India and Child Labor India Culture, Business, Sports and Food. Get all the buzz in India now : @ Indiabuzzing.com

Dare i say it? Wrong again. There are around 2.8 million prostitutes in the country.

Around 2.8 mn prostitutes in India

Perhaps, point being what? You do realise that India has the lowest rape rates in the world right? 48 rapes a day is unacceptable, but do realise that we live in a world where rapes happen very very frequently, i mean just look at this -

So your point was what exactly? To post a flame thread? Epic fail.

Owned!

To Pakistani Members: Before jumping in to abuse India better gets your facts right.

its good hear some positive discussion.
As i wrote in my earlier post we can use our brain for usefull discussion intead of useless haterd remarks. there are only few indian and pakistani friends who, i blieve are more emotional but if most of members try to avoid remarking each other, i believe things will go better

Back
Top Bottom