What's new

India & A Blonde Tourist: An alternate account

I moved to Israel very recently for a long term assignment.

I was in a restaurant and people started staring at me ! especially ladies. I didn't know what to do as there was a tense situation, then a lady came to me and asked whether I am a Pakistani ? I said, I am an Indian and I am here for a company work.

She explained this to local folks in hebrew or yiddish and situation was back to normal !

I was in a restaurant and people started staring at me ! especially ladies. I didn't know what to do as there was a tense situation, then a lady came to me and asked whether I am a Pakistani ? I said, I am an Indian and I am here for a company work.

She explained this to local folks in hebrew or yiddish and situation was back to normal !

If you had said you are a Pakistani even just for a joke they would have shot you in the head.

Strange they would be on the lookout for Pakistani's as on a Pakistani passport there is no travel allowed to Israel and as far as I am aware its not like there are hordes of Pakistani's on foreign passports descending on Israel.

Can Pakistanis go to Israel? Pakistani Passport says any country but Israel.

Back
Top Bottom