What's new

India 2030 superpower video on Stormfront

Status
Not open for further replies.
Passiveness isnt really a strenght...(if u know what i mean).... anyways indians on PDF never accept this observation... :lol:

it could be a strength if you wanna go to Canada for example and get a degree but everyone there insults you and your family ! it's not called passiveness , it's called not paying attention , or ignoring the insult

it could be a strength if you wanna go to Canada for example and get a degree but everyone there insults you and your family ! it's not called passiveness , it's called not paying attention , or ignoring the insult

I strongly disagree....

hahahaha,,,,,,some hyderabadi had lot of biryani,,,,

Funny 1

Thats bloody RACISM ..:laughcry:

eating dogs is so messed up ! they swing their tails for us , lick us and stuff , why would you slaughter them and eat them? you think they are unclean you can keep them away...

I strongly disagree....

well that's your opinion , go Canada and you see Indians rule there , that's because they ignore the white girl teasing them on a date

Hi

I urge you guys to check out comments after someone posted the india 2030 superpower video on Stormfront web site. Go knock yourself out.

India in 2030 - Whites will be our servants - Stormfront

Why you Chinese faggots are talking for India. It is against the rules to post link of another forum. BTW the forum is run by white supremacist thugs who are there only to spew venom against everyone excluding whites.

Some crap posted on a racist white supremacy forum :sick:

The thread starter on that racist forum have ID as "Japan"..white?:cheesy:

This is a cheap thread started for trolling :tdown:

It should be closed and the thread starter should be banned
:agree:

Indians show their over blown mentality and the rest showing them the mirror......justice done. !!

Pakistanis and Chinese cheerleading a racist forum. If only they knew what members of that forum think of them :D Idiots

What,... nothing to say on the idiocy of the Indians in dreaming up such far fetched scenarios. !!

@faithfulguy:

Since I have joined this forum,I have seen you posting this same video again and again.The content of the movie is dumb and for obvious reasons,Indians look fool there.But when you are bringing this repeatedly on this forum the only other person is making fool of himself,is you. It is not only boring but irritating also to see the same crap video posted by same old guy again and again.So please spare us from your pathetic taste of humor and better try to deliver something constructive which is appallingly missing from your end so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
What,... nothing to say on the idiocy of the Indians in dreaming up such far fetched scenarios. !!

We have Pakistanis who believe that 1 Pakistani soldier = 100 Indian soldiers. We have Chinese who believe that China can take on the USA , NATO, Japan etc in a military battle. Then we have Indians who conjure and dream up images of India being a superpower in 2030. Far fetched scenarios exist in the mindset of some people in all nations. Let them dream on. It is the mentality of fools who register as members of a dysfunctional right wing Nazi group which amazes me

@faithfulguy:

Since I have joined this forum,I have seen you posting this same video again and again.The content of the movie is dumb and for obvious reasons,Indians look fool there.But when you are bringing this repeatedly on this forum the only other person is making fool of himself,is you. It is not only boring but irritating also to see the same crap video posted by same old guy again and again.So please spare us from your pathetic taste of humor and better try to deliver something constructive which is appallingly missing from your end so far.

Its matter of his daily bread and butter.

Says the guy whose country is the birth place of Gazwa E Hind crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom