What's new

India 2030 superpower video on Stormfront

Status
Not open for further replies.
they wish , they desperate , to server Indians instead of black folks

Stormfront seems like a pretty hateful place. Why the hell would anyone here even want to hang out there? Well, unless one is a disgusting racist.

I have an account there , because some few members say interesting things , like here

wannabe Indians seem to love that place, says on that Stromfront thread as far as I know

How do you know? Seems like you too hang around there a lot. What for?

Indians are infact very tolerant and that 's a good thing , by tolerant I don't mean racially but if they are insulted they don't pay much attention... that's a strength in an interracial community like canada

I like the way Iran cocks a snook at the Americans.

Indians are infact very tolerant and that 's a good thing , by tolerant I don't mean racially but if they are insulted they don't pay much attention... that's a strength in an interracial community like canada

Passiveness isnt really a strength...(if u know what i mean).... anyways indians on PDF never accept this observation... :lol:

The video... although eating dogs must be very saddenin to you guy.... if you know what i mean...:laughcry:

I don't know that Pakistanis eat dogs...I thought they don't eat them

Although the video was despicable, I am happy that it was posted on stormfront, it must have created a quite $hitstrom there :lol:

I don't know that Pakistanis eat dogs...I thought they don't eat them

No we dnt.... unlike chinese or even some indian ethnic groups...... also dnt you people marry them(dogs)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom