What's new

India: 12 Pakistan rangers killed in recent India-Pakistan border firing

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I have to look. Tell this to the OP. He is claiming that newspaper is quoting wrong facts. newspaper is just quoting what ever it is told. You can debate on what BSF is quoting. His basis of argument is wrong.

The entire piece is ''wrong'', in any aspect of responsible journalism that I am able to comprehend. The idea is simple, if there's proof its good to go, if not, then its not news. How you can give a precise casualty figure, even stating that there is one officer and then saying that all this is mere speculation makes this a laughable attempt at self-deception and pandering to jingoistic banter.

Yes windy that pic defines IA but the below Pic perfectly defines PA

c8c374ed7633608c139086eaea5c236e.jpg

The entire piece is ''wrong'', in any aspect of responsible journalism that I am able to comprehend. The idea is simple, if there's proof its good to go, if not, then its not news. How you can give a precise casualty figure, even stating that there is one officer and then saying that all this is mere speculation makes this a laughable attempt at self-deception and pandering to jingoistic banter.

Phir koi Lahore waghera ka chakar lugg rahaa haiii ? :azn:

Gay much....?

O teri...don't post such lewd pics man...

Indians are puddu beghairats. :lol:

Come and meet us in war. Setting off mortars on civilians and talking big to media proves how weak you are. You bhartis are barking, while our sniper teams are deployed. :lol:

Classic bhullakad Pakistani trait. Lose half country, let economy down the drain, have dozens killed in bombings every week....., eat shilajeet and start fapping.

Last edited:
12 civilians killed not 12 ranger soldiers as per this news

Already know all this BS. What is the point by the way?

We all know that Indians consider death of civilians as military response and are proud of it. You, all the indian members and the whole nation of India is the same. Sick fagots happy on the death of civilians. In contrary to this we don't jump on the death of civilians on India's side and only consider the death of BSF troopers as the legitimate target and that is why there is no Pakistani media celebrating civilian deaths on Indian side.

Yeah..yeah you and your high horse never seem to part company ..even when the reality is staring you in your face.

Hahahahahahhaha....................

I love it when Indian and Pakistani members fight.

Its so much fun reading the comments.

Great way to pass a boring day. :D

According to our assessment - indians are trying to take attention away from Op ZeA, because they need a distraction - indian plan is to try to get PA to take personnel and systems away from the western border to the eastern border.

But their plan failed because the capabilities of the PR-P and all the Para'Mls has increased to the point that they are fine credible LI forces in their own right, and are giving hard hitting replies to the veggies.

Op ZeA is going as planned, and the indian's friends in NW are getting their asses handed to them.

Yeah..yeah you and your high horse never seem to part company ..even when the reality is staring you in your face.

Yeah the reality like the death of 12 rangers which neither can be confirmed or corroborated. :lol:

Yeah the reality like the death of 12 rangers which neither can be confirmed or corroborated. :lol:

Reality i.e. Death of 8 Indian citizens, which were targeted deliberately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom