What's new

Independence Gift for All PDF members from Rockstar08 ..

rockstar08

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Ok , Guys , first of all , I am Apologizing if someone dont like this sketch , i know the person i am Sketching is loved by every Pakistani and many Non Pakistani People around the world ... I am not a Profession Sketch Artist nor i have ever learned it , its just one of my hobby .. which i do in my spare time ..
Honestly speaking it take 3-4 hours for me to sketch a picture , but this i took 3 days .. to make it my best out it ..
It wasn't easy to bring the same Personality and grace of this Person as it was in Picture, but because of the low Quality of Pictures and very poor Pixel this is the best i create out of it ...

This is a Gift from me , to all my People on PDF ... Happy Independence Month ..
Pakistan Zindabad .. :pakistan:

and please if anyone , like to point out any mistake or anything which i can change or Edit , do let me know :)
I promise i wont be offended :p:

@Horus @WebMaster @Jango @Jungibaaz @DESERT FIGHTER @Oscar @Xeric @Icarus @Armstrong @syedali73 @Irfan Baloch @dexter @Leader @Jazzbot @Akheilos @Bratva @Secur @Rashid Mahmood @Basel @engineer saad @Devil Soul @Zarvan @Nihonjin1051 @KingMamba @Patriots @pak-marine @Abu Zolfiqar @MastanKhan @araz @Arsalan @ghazi52 @ghazaliy2k @FaujHistorian @Neptune @KURUMAYA @Jaanbaz @Pakistani Exile @Providence

Attachments

• Jinnah 1.jpg
    Jinnah 1.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 90
  • Jinnah 2.jpg
    Jinnah 2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 76
  • Jinnah 3.jpg
    Jinnah 3.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 81
Nice job bro, you made lips bit too dark tho..

Nice job bro, you made lips bit too dark tho..

they are dark because i use Adobe Photoshop to edit the sketch ..
trust me , every Pose Mr.Jinnah has given is unique in itself , trust me not a easy task to bring that same personality over a paper ..
but in Original copy of sketch , lips are not that dark :)

Not bad....not bat at all ! :)

Thank You for the Gift ! :kiss3:

butt sahab ap ko kabhi sketch banwa na ho tum humai yaad ker ga :D

Nice, its the dedication & love what matters the most while sketching the great leader.

Nice, its the dedication & love what matters the most while sketching the great leader.

Exactly , but i wanted to give my best ... Gen Raheel Sketch is still under construction .. it will take few days , than i will complete that too :)

For someone not doing it full time, that is a mighty good effort I'd say!

Well done!

A tip though, maybe the facial features like jawline and the forehead etc (near side features) could be made a bit bold...I know the soft copy picture on your PC doesn't show it like that, but in hard copy, maybe that would be better!

Good job nonetheless.

For someone not doing it full time, that is a mighty good effort I'd say!

Well done!

A tip though, maybe the facial features like jawline and the forehead etc (near side features) could be made a bit bold...I know the soft copy picture on your PC doesn't show it like that, but in hard copy, maybe that would be better!

Good job nonetheless.

Ok Points noted , i will look what i can do ...
Thanks anyway :)

Nice effort. Thanks......:smitten::pakistan:.

Back
Top Bottom