What's new

Indecent photoshoot making rounds on social media

Hareeb

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A photoshoot is making rounds on social media, and facing public outrage.
After seeing the following photos, some questions could be arised:
Who exactly are these people? What's the purpose of this photoshoot right before a sculpture of Jinnah? Do they want to normalize stuff which is against cultural and Islamic norms? Who's leading and funding them? Why an investigation is not being under taken over the matter?

Edit:

IMG-20210802-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20210802-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20210802-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20210802-WA0008.jpg
IMG-20210802-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20210802-WA0010.jpg
IMG-20210802-WA0011.jpg
IMG-20210802-WA0012.jpg
IMG-20210802-WA0013.jpg

Last edited:
If they are trying to be Gender-bending and controversial, did not impress me. I am used to seeing this in West Hollywood area all the time but this is in pretty bad taste and in front of Jinnah saab's image at that. What will the parents of these folks say?

West Hollywood area in Los Angeles is Trans, Hijray and LGBTQ Headquarters - even they don't stoop this low.

Say what you want about Arabs but at least we don't tolerate this shit.

Except Lebanese maybe but they are weird so that doesn't count.

That's so true, Iranians back in the day were crazy too but then Mullahs took care of the rebellious types

I'm sorry to everyone's eyes, whom may fall upon this video.

Atleast they look happy haha :)
I meant Khaleeji and Jordanians, seems some of those are Christians and are wearing crosses.

Anyway, the acceptance among Arabs is very low compared to all other cultures of the MENA and my point still stands. Too bad they are too pu*sy to do something about it.

I meant Khaleeji and Jordanians, seems some od those are Christians and are wearing crosses.

These are undoubtedly Southern Iraqis, like many Iranians wear crosses because they think it looks cool. This kind of "gender-bending" movement seems to have spread everywhere, and in some places more than others are more secretive.

Back
Top Bottom