What's new

Incursions in Ladakh, a prelude a coming war with China, says analyst Bhara

China can deploy 10 divisions across the Tibetan frontier in 3 weeks tops Indians need to bow down like they usually do to the Chinese who obviously is displaying its ambiance to be Asia leading influential power

Nothing is going to happen . There will be no war between Indian and China .

And the end of the day , the LAC will become the International boundary with some concessions here and there for both countries .

China can deploy 10 divisions across the Tibetan frontier in 3 weeks tops Indians need to bow down like they usually do to the Chinese who obviously is displaying its ambiance to be Asia leading influential power

Nice try false-flagger .

Haha.... I don't believe that
a)congress has balls to do that
b) BJP will never do that .. they are more pro chinese/russians as compared to congress who lick ***** of west.

It's a historical fact that the Sino-Indian War began with the Forward Policy.

No one disputes this, not even the Indians. They set up forward military posts deep into the Eastern sector (where they do not even claim any land).

China of course was in the middle of the Great Leap Forward, i.e. the worst famine in our entire history. And we had both the superpowers (USA + Soviet Union) openly hostile and openly enemies towards us. We had just fought the USA in the Korean War, and were right in the middle of the Sino-Soviet split with the USSR. And both the US and the USSR had us surrounded on all sides by their proxies.

Any sign of weakness and the superpowers would have swooped in to crush us. Not as if we weren't already weak enough from the famine, if we had lost a border war with India at the same time as having a famine, that would have been it for us. Both the enemy superpowers would have closed in on us.

India wasn't dumb, they knew exactly how bad of a situation that China was in at that time. Which is why Nehru thought we would not respond to the Forward Policy, he thought he could win territory without having to fight for it. (Especially since he rejected Zhou Enlai's offer of a territory swap just previously).

Ever wondered what results would this adventurism bring to you,your mother,your father,your wife,your kids,your brothers,sisters,pet chicken,pet dogs and even cats?

bharat-verma-editor-indian-defence-review.jpg

i Have a Pet cockroach ... guess he will survive :blink:
on topic : Both sides of the govt. are sensible...as it was evident from the recent incursion... you know things could have gotten ugly if any of them tried a bit more of adventurism, but instead look as how the govt. from both sides reacted sensibly.. people may call Ind Govt. a ***** or whatever but the thing that they did was responsible and mature.... It's not like we are child and should take rash decisions.

No one disputes this, not even the Indians. They set up forward military posts deep into the Eastern sector (where they do not even claim any land).

China of course was in the middle of the Great Leap Forward, i.e. the worst famine in our entire history. And we had both the superpowers (USA + Soviet Union) openly hostile and openly enemies towards us. We had just fought the USA in the Korean War, and were right in the middle of the Sino-Soviet split with the USSR. And both the US and the USSR had us surrounded on all sides by their proxies.

Any sign of weakness and the superpowers would have swooped in to crush us. Not as if we weren't already weak enough from the famine, if we had lost a border war with India at the same time as having a famine, that would have been it for us. Both the enemy superpowers would have closed in on us.

India wasn't dumb, they knew exactly how bad of a situation that China was in at that time. Which is why Nehru thought we would not respond to the Forward Policy, and he could have taken Aksai Chin without a fight after rejecting Zhou Enlai's offer of a swap with AP.
actually i wasn't talking about history... i am talking about the current situation... that Sino-india war seems a bit far fetched now.

i Have a Pet cockroach ... guess he will survive :blink:
on topic : Both sides of the govt. are sensible...as it was evident from the recent incursion... you know things could have gotten ugly if any of them tried a bit more of adventurism, but instead look as how the govt. from both sides reacted sensibly.. people may call Ind Govt. a ***** or whatever but the thing that they did was responsible and mature.... It's not like we are child and should take rash decisions.

Try putting that cockroach in your "freezer" for 8-10 hours in a bottle and see what happens to it. Cockroaches are resistant to radioactivity but they will die when the ancient land of Sub continent wears a thick fog of radioactive dust and nuclear winter.

You need to have 1:6-7 ratio for an aggressor in mountain warfare.

India wasn't dumb, they knew exactly how bad of a situation that China was in at that time. Which is why Nehru thought we would not respond to the Forward Policy, he thought he could win territory without having to fight for it. (Especially since he rejected Zhou Enlai's offer of a territory swap just previously).

Now that China has Aksai Chin and India is holding Arunachal, I don't see what strategic aim remains to go to war.

Of course there is talk that CCP may precipitate war due to slowing growth. You would know better.

That was a bad decision as the world is aware now since the forward policy executed without proper reinforcements.

Try putting that cockroach in your "freezer" for 8-10 hours in a bottle and see what happens to it. Cockroaches are resistant to radioactivity but they will die when the ancient land of Sub continent wears a thick fog of radioactive dust and nuclear winter.

as a matter of fact you will not escape that nuclear fallout either:devil:,, you know being in close proximity with each other.
"hum toh doobenge sanam, tumko bhi le doobenge hum" :devil:

Of course there is talk that CCP may precipitate war due to slowing growth. You would know better.

That doesn't make sense though.

How would aggressively starting a war help our economic growth, since that would most likely invite trade sanctions from several other countries? Will starting a war lower trade barriers against our goods? No, most likely it would just make trading more difficult for us.

DEFENDING against an attack from an enemy... that might help our economic growth. Since we have the world's largest manufacturing base, which can be used to pump out endless amounts of war equipment and platforms.

IF your head swells anymore, it might not fit in your doorway anymore.

What would these ten division do without their equipment, BTW you do know, b/w China and India lies the worlds highest mountain range not navigable by tanks, artillery or even regular vehicles.

That doesn't make sense though.

How would aggressively starting a war help our economic growth, since that would most likely invite trade sanctions from several other countries? Will starting a war lower trade barriers against our goods? No, most likely it would just make trading more difficult for us.

DEFENDING against an attack from an enemy... that might help our economic growth. Since we have the world's largest manufacturing base, which can be used to pump out endless amounts of war equipment and platforms.

You have said it all in a few words, My friend.:D Exactly what I was getting at..

No country in modern history has started an aggressive war. Even the Germans in WW II were ""defending"" from a pre emptive Russian attack. And so will you.

Thanks for giving me an answer so promptly.:azn:

as a matter of fact you will not escape that nuclear fallout either:devil:,, you know being in close proximity with each other.
"hum toh doobenge sanam, tumko bhi le doobenge hum" :devil:

Is that good or a bad thing?

You have said it all in a few words, My friend.:D Exactly what I was getting at..

No country in modern history has started an aggressive war. Even the Germans in WW II were ""defending"" from a pre emptive Russian attack. And so will you.

Thanks for giving me an answer so promptly.:azn:

LOL, well why would you give us an excuse then?

I see all the ultra-nationalists on here saying that India should open fire when Chinese troops start a so-called "incursion".

But of course, that would lead to open warfare. And everyone would know that India fired first.

So what's the solution? Don't do anything so silly.

Back
Top Bottom