What's new

Incredible India - Tourism places

My contribution :)

Mahabalipuram, also known as Mamallapuram is a town in Kancheepuram district in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is around 60 km south from the city of Chennai. It is an ancient historic town and was a bustling seaport during the time of Periplus (1st century CE) and Ptolemy (140 CE). Ancient Indian traders who went to countries of South East Asia sailed from the seaport of Mahabalipuram.

By the 7th century it was a port city of South Indian dynasty of the Pallavas. It has a group of sanctuaries, which was carved out of rock along the Coromandel coast in the 7th and 8th centuries : rathas (temples in the form of chariots), mandapas (cave sanctuaries), giant open-air reliefs such as the famous 'Descent of the Ganges', and the Shore Temple, with thousands of sculptures to the glory of Shiva. The group of monuments at Mahabalipuram has been classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.

Monuments at Mahabalipuram: ARIJUNA PENANCE
five-rathas.jpg

Shore Temple, Mahabalipuram
Mahabalipuram Tourist Guide 2.jpg

monumentos-en-mahabalipuram.jpg
Mahabalipuram-8587_23.jpg

You dont have to tag people in every post,you have already tagged whole of PDF atleast once,they will keep getting notifications even if you dont tag them

There is not a single district in bangladesh (aspect syleth) which i am going to visit at the end of the year.
so in 2016 i decided to visit india. for this i need some information, plz help me...................

i want to visit ice and desert area, my starting point is kolkat, which would be best location for me to visit (i also want to save money, chiep travel, food, resturent cost )..........................:help:

8031gal.jpg
loktak_manipur_tourism_kapilarambam_facebook.jpg

2013625163812755.jpg
8031gal.jpg

(Tourism Department, Government of Manipur, India)

AP tourism
_dsc6065.jpg
2013625163812755.jpg
pic29859.jpg
guntur-district-tour-undavalli-caves.jpg

There is not a single district in bangladesh (aspect syleth) which i am going to visit at the end of the year.
so in 2016 i decided to visit india. for this i need some information, plz help me...................

i want to visit ice and desert area, my starting point is kolkat, which would be best location for me to visit (i also want to save money, chiep travel, food, resturent cost )..........................:help:

Lots of places lots and lots of fun ...Trust me :)

Government of India, Ministry of Tourism

Cheap and best brother Kodai Kanal ,Ooty @masud this place is cold , huzzle free , romantic and very well organised tourist spot. You will find Magic Mush too :p:

Take a trip !!!
Ooty-topband.jpg
rao-kodaikanal.jpg
img_big_06.jpg
Ooty-topband.jpg
rao-kodaikanal.jpg
img_big_06.jpg
715obn.jpg
map-blmyooko2.jpg

Cheap and best brother Kodai Kanal ,Ooty

Take a trip !!!
Ooty-topband.jpg
rao-kodaikanal.jpg
img_big_06.jpg
Ooty-topband.jpg
rao-kodaikanal.jpg
img_big_06.jpg
715obn.jpg
map-blmyooko2.jpg
Bang on bucks to bang your misses ;) Honeymoon destination :D

bus to Calcutta and buy 999 INR airfare ticket (they are always on sale for that price). The ticket generally takes you to any 1/2 of India (North India to North India, ex Calcutta to Jaipur, or South India to -SI). Rajastan and HP/Kashmir have the climate you are looking for.

I've seen Goa, Kerala, Kernataka and Bombay and Delhi and all. India is a beautiful country, you won't hear otherwise from me. The truth is the truth. Just like this, when there is stuff written about India, that doesn't sound favorable, but is the truth, people should be open minded to accept it.

I really miss the fresh Coconuts off of GOA beeches, the cut and put a straw in for you to drink the juice or even make a Cocktail of something else with the Fresh juice!!! So good !!

How difficult was it for you to get an Indian visa? (considering your Pakistani origin)

bus to Calcutta and buy 999 INR airfare ticket (they are always on sale for that price). The ticket generally takes you to any 1/2 of India (North India to North India, ex Calcutta to Jaipur, or South India to -SI). Rajastan and HP/Kashmir have the climate you are looking for.

is rajasthan is the only place in india where i can see desert?

Cheap and best brother Kodai Kanal ,Ooty @masud this place is cold , huzzle free , romantic and very well organised tourist spot. You will find Magic Mush too :p:

Take a trip !!!View attachment 256048 View attachment 256049 View attachment 256050 View attachment 256048 View attachment 256049 View attachment 256050 View attachment 256051 View attachment 256052

Bang on bucks to bang your misses ;) Honeymoon destination :D

thank,s brother, but those places are similer to bangladeshi torist spot. i want to visit desert and cold are, which does not exist in bangladesh...................:-)
12-15-2012_79722_l.jpg
R-3496574602_922705855d_b.jpg

is rajasthan is the only place in india where i can see desert?

thank,s brother, but those places are similer to bangladeshi torist spot. i want to visit desert and cold are, which does not exist in bangladesh...................:-)
12-15-2012_79722_l.jpg
R-3496574602_922705855d_b.jpg
Then Rajastan :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom