What's new

Incredible India - Tourism places

Artists perform traditional dance in Shilpgram Utsav-2016 at Udaipur, Rajasthan.

557156-dpz23dcab08-festival.jpg

Workers carrying a 20-feet long python that was found inside Oil India Pipeline, at Patharquarry in Guwahati.

557154-dpz23dcab06-snake.jpg

Khoobsurat....Bdw didnt get that waterfall accident part...But let me admit that my heart was pounding like a pendulum till the end, fearing one of the jumper would be washed away and the reverse waterfall seems like backwash due to heavy wind flow...Isnt it so?

Thoseghar Waterfall

@Kaptaan @razgriz19 @faithfulguy @Khan_patriot @Khan_21 @Hamartia Antidote @OldTwilight @Arshad Ahmed @Bilal Khan 777 @Adir-M @Kaniska @Moonlight @Jackdaws

Khoobsurat....Bdw didnt get that waterfall accident part...But let me admit that my heart was pounding like a pendulum till the end, fearing one of the jumper would be washed away and the reverse waterfall seems like backwash due to heavy wind flow...Isnt it so?

There are many people to block him.Yes it is due to wind

Pandavkada Waterfall

@NOWorNEVER @karakoram @Zibago @M_Saint @somebozo @C130 @Glavcom @waleed3601 @ARABIC @dsr478 @Deino @UQAAB @PAKISTANFOREVER @2800 @JOEY TRIBIANI

The Prakasam Barrage, that has transformed the Krishna Delta into the rice bowl of Andhra Pradesh, completed 59 years on Saturday.

Former President Neelam Sanjeeva Reddy inaugurated the barrage on December 24, 1957, when he was the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. The foundation stone for the construction of the barrage was laid on February 13, 1954, by the then Chief Minister Tanguturi Prakasam Pantulu. The Barrage that was simply referred to as Krishna Barrage was later named as Prakasam Barrage after the first Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.

25VJPAGEBARRAGE

Assamese workers with their families at a coffee estate in Belur taluk. — File Photo: Prakash Hassan
th-25-assam%20coffee

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom