What's new

Incredible India - Tourism places

Give some Space to your Cute Neighbors too. with love: :enjoy::D:yahoo:

#Karachi

View attachment 334874 View attachment 334875 View attachment 334876

The Pictures you've Shared are of Multan_Bahawalpur Bhaya ji.

Not of India.

:pakistan:

View attachment 334878 View attachment 334879

It appeard when i opened Delwara picture site. Thanks. I will delete that . Any way nice to see that multan has such a beautiful site. If god helps, i will visit that one day. Karachi is beautiful. I would like to visit.

It appeard when i opened Delwara picture site. Thanks. I will delete that . Any way nice to see that multan has such a beautiful site. If god helps, i will visit that one day. Karachi is beautiful. I would like to visit.

Sure why not. You are always Welcome!

Incredible Vizag

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

Cc-Suresh gorantala

@debspark90 @Arsalan @Tshering22 @Odysseus @saurav jha @Khanate @PakSword @JanjaWeed @grey boy 2 @Pakistan First @dev_moh @Bratva @madokafc @lastofthepatriots

Any special reasons for that bubbling? Its beautiful though :-)

This is the only info I found about the pond:

The Budbudyanchi Tali or the bubble lake also known locally as Budbud Talli or Bomadyanchi Talli is located in Netravali in the Sanguem taluka. It is a sacred tank of bubbles attached to the Gopinath temple and appears to be green and very clean.

The Budbudyanchi Tali or the tank of bubbles is well known in Goa as here one can see continuous bubbles rising up to the surface at different spots. There are various legends regarding the origin of these bubbles and according to some it is a miracle of the local deity. However, according to scientists, the bubbles can be caused by sulphur dioxide, carbon dioxide, limestone or methane.

The bubbles at the Budbudyanchi Tali are known to strangely increase in intensity if one claps loudly. The tank in form of laterite masonary has a flight of steps all around leading to the sacred tank. A huge box-shaped laterite pedestal is located at the centre of the tank.

Agumbe water falls
Agumbe-cover.jpg

cc: travel.india.com

IMG_9149.jpg

cc: poornaprajnar.blogspot.com

Sirimane Falls, Sringeri
maxresdefault.jpg

Barkana Falls
DSC_1318-Copy.jpg

cc: mountain-kid.com

Jogigundi Falls, Agumbe
Rains-kz9C--621x414@LiveMint.jpg