What's new

Incredible India - Tourism places

church?

Andaman? You can travel there? I believed there live wild people and they tr kill evryone from outside?

Certain islands are no go where the aboriginal people stay. Others are open.

Gangtok! My favorite and other parts of Sikkim too!

Here's Gangtok at night.....

Gangtok_night_amit_mitra.jpg

MGMarg.jpg

This is nice. Very impressive. India has come a long way in developing the infrastructure and associated businesses :tup:

They change the wraps on the train? The last time I saw Delhi metro, it had a different color all around it. But its been some years since...

This is nice. Very impressive. India has come a long way in developing the infrastructure and associated businesses :tup:

They change the wraps on the train? The last time I saw Delhi metro, it had a different color all around it. But its been some years since...
Its still only very tiny pockets of a few cities. There is a long way to go.

Its still only very tiny pockets of a few cities. There is a long way to go.

I know, India is a huge country. But nevertheless, its now off to a good start, and this work will continue.

The camera man was too busy in catching the scenic view that he forgot the real view. He needed to ask her to turn around so we could see her pretty face :cheers:

How dare you to talk about change in metro colors :P

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom