What's new

Incredible India - Tourism places

Tamil Nadu

a1.jpg

Cc-KPL

@cnleio @Jaanbaz @s.sanazehra @Green Arrow @Syed.Ali.Haider @anas_nurhafidz @Zibago @zaidigee72 @Penguin @Solomon2 @+4vsgorillas-Apebane @abcxyz0000

My recent Chikmagalur Trip ! The Land of Coffee and Cloud
View attachment 290494

CLOUDS over Nandi Hill Bangalore !View attachment 290495

AN encounter with King Of Jungle : Jungle Safari @BG National Park , Bangalore ! ;)View attachment 290497 View attachment 290499 View attachment 290500

I have travel monthly twice via Chikmagalur and I never felt that it can be called as Land of Cloud.

Of course it is Land of Coffee and I love Coffee Burn @ Shanthaveri & City Hotel @ Chikmagalur city

Where did you go in Chikmagalur ?

I have travel monthly twice via Chikmagalur and I never felt that it can be called as Land of Cloud.

Of course it is Land of Coffee and I love Coffee Burn @ Shanthaveri & City Hotel @ Chikmagalur city

Where did you go in Chikmagalur ?
come on the Chikmagalur is famous of rain also. You can feel the change in weather as soon as u enter the city. once up the hills its different matter altogether ! weather will change every few minutes .. mist ,fog, cloud, rain and sun .
A panoramic view Mullayanagiri !
feel the cloud and mist !
panorama _LR.jpg

Had the good fortune and an awesome experience of standing directly beneath the water falls in Jog in one of those drought years when it was a little more than a trickle! Even as a trickle, it appeared as if the earth is closing in on you!

In recent years, they seem to have enforced a prohibition there.

To view the water-falls from one of those rocks on the sides when it is in its full flow is another out-of-the-world experience! Perhaps the most beautiful spot that Karnataka has to offer, along with Agumbe!

Back
Top Bottom