What's new

Increasing problem in India

Lol hindu terrorists, what next buddhist suicide bomber and jew gas tanks?

Lol hindu terrorists, what next buddhist suicide bomber and jew gas tanks?
The news article is from India and the people interviewed are extremists. Tamil Tigers of Sri Lanka invented the suicide vest some may have been Bhuddists.

The news article is from India and the people interviewed are extremists. Tamil Tigers of Sri Lanka invented the suicide vest some may have been Bhuddists.
Like I said Hindu terrorists, but when muslims bomb others, terrorists have no religion. Anyways good luck with your thread man :)

Why not?
Why not when they come for you in the form of Al-Queda and ISIS why one should not arm himself to safeguard against these people?

Why one should not when people on this very forum glorify rape of non Muslims and advocate sexual violence and get away with it because it is Pakistani forum?

There are good muslims indeed there are but are you sure the next door Muslim is not plotting to blow himself or to slit your throat the moment he finds a chance or tow you away in the truck?

Till the so called muslims do not clean their own house, i am sure non muslims should have the right to arm themselves.

Like I said Hindu terrorists, but when muslims bomb others, terrorists have no religion. Anyways good luck with your thread man :)
Did not mention the Hindu faith I said extremist! It is a growing problem. People who hide behind religion to attack others. While the world is hypnotised over people claiming to be Muslims and followers of Islam killing innocent people there is a growing concern also in India of hardliners who associate themselves with the Hindu faith who commit atrocities. Man made atrocities not inspired by any faith.

Why not?
Why not when they come for you in the form of Al-Queda and ISIS why one should not arm himself to safeguard against these people?

Why one should not when people on this very forum glorify rape of non Muslims and advocate sexual violence and get away with it because it is Pakistani forum?

There are good muslims indeed there are but are you sure the next door Muslim is not plotting to blow himself or to slit your throat the moment he finds a chance or tow you away in the truck?

Till the so called muslims do not clean their own house, i am sure non muslims should have the right to arm themselves.
Why not arm and teach defence to all Indians? Isn't India a secular nation? This is not self defence it is an attempt to radicalise Hindu youth to fight against other citizens of your country. These young children are taught no different from what DAESH brainwashed and forced to teach the youth of Mosul.

Did not mention the Hindu faith I said extremist! It is a growing problem. People who hide behind religion to attack others. While the world is hypnotised over people claiming to be Muslims and followers of Islam killing innocent people there is a growing concern also in India of hardliners who associate themselves with the Hindu faith who commit atrocities. Man made atrocities not inspired by any faith.
Hindu terrorist is a gross generalisation of an entire faith. The world didnt build its hatred towards muslims in one day, Do you want me to start with the number of attacks muslims did on West? and How many "hindu terrorists" have killed or bombed in foreign country? What you're now seeing is simply reaction from the other faiths against muslims and its going to go up from here on. You know your faith is doing something wrong when even the buddhists are pissed with you. I do not want to go further into this religion thing because it only gets uglier from here on. When every faith in the world is turning its back against you, maybe just maybe its not them thats the problem, its time for self introspection

Why not arm and teach defence to all Indians? Isn't India a secular nation? This is not self defence it is an attempt to radicalise Hindu youth to fight against other citizens of your country. These young children are taught no different from what DAESH brainwashed and forced to teach the youth of Mosul.
Apart from isolated incidents, None of the widespread riots in India have been hindu instigated. No doubt muslims have been killed in the riots but if you dug deep down you will always find one specific community taking themselves to be a marital race, or having a political support for votes going bezerk resulting in the bloodbath afterwards.

In India we have hardcore organizations like AIMMM who provide instant lawyer services for those accused of ISIS. Now imagine at least these organizations serve as counter weight to them. If not for these organizations, situation remains neutral because everyone knows when the blood will be spilled it will not just be the hindu blood.

Hindu terrorist is a gross generalisation of an entire faith. The world didnt build its hatred towards muslims in one day, Do you want me to start with the number of attacks muslims did on West? and How many "hindu terrorists" have killed or bombed in foreign country? What you're now seeing is simply reaction from the other faiths against muslims and its going to go up from here on. You know your faith is doing something wrong when even the buddhists are pissed with you. I do not want to go further into this religion thing because it only gets uglier from here on. When every faith in the world is turning its back against you, maybe just maybe its not them thats the problem, its time for self introspection
You need to put your complaint with the editor of the news article not me.

Apart from isolated incidents, None of the widespread riots in India have been hindu instigated. No doubt muslims have been killed in the riots but if you dug deep down you will always find one specific community taking themselves to be a marital race, or having a political support for votes going bezerk resulting in the bloodbath afterwards.

In India we have hardcore organizations like AIMMM who provide instant lawyer services for those accused of ISIS. Now imagine at least these organizations serve as counter weight to them. If not for these organizations, situation remains neutral because everyone knows when the blood will be spilled it will not just be the hindu blood.
These groups need to be investigated and arrested as you have witnessed they openly support violence.

meh I dont care for the editor of this article, there are tons of anti-hindu liberal cancers that are lingering in my country and thats fine, its their right they can criticize. I was having a discussion with you, since you decided to put an almost an year old video

In reference to Bhuddists there is ethnic cleansing occurring in Myanmar orchestrated by one particular violent monk and the state. Thousands of native Rohingyas have been denied basic right to be granted as full legate citizens of Myanmar despite them having lived in the Rekine date for centuries. People such as the Dalai Lama spoke highly of Islam and Muslims so there is not a war between the two faiths. How can anyone claim the one monk instigating violence in Myanmar as the sole authority of Bhuddism?

These groups need to be investigated and arrested as you have witnessed they openly support violence.
What about the people who instigate and propagate mass rapes and promote sexual violence here on this very forum and are called senior members?

And why just these groups why not groups like AIMMM?

meh I dont care for the editor of this article, there are tons of anti-hindu liberal cancers that are lingering in my country and thats fine, its their right they can criticize. I was having a discussion with you, since you decided to put an almost an year old video
it is unfortunate these things are occurring in India and this is an open platform for discussion! As long as nothing racist or violent has been displayed we can discuss. There have been many discussions about the Taliban, Al Qaida an DAESH here also! This has nothing to do with the Hindu faith. IT is an act by a group of people.

What about the people who instigate and propagate mass rapes and promote sexual violence here on this very forum and are called senior members?

And why just these groups why not groups like AIMMM?
You need to take all matters up with the moderators my friend. They have the power to ban individuals not me.

In reference to Bhuddists there is ethnic cleansing occurring in Myanmar orchestrated by one particular violent monk and the state. Thousands of native Rohingyas have been denied basic right to be granted as full legate citizens of Myanmar despite them having lived in the Rekine date for centuries. People such as the Dalai Lama spoke highly of Islam and Muslims so there is not a war between the two faiths. How can anyone claim the one monk instigating violence in Myanmar as the sole authority of Bhuddism?
Many Indian gurus have also spoke highly of Islam and so has pope. Does that change the ground reality? Since you have decided to talk about rohingyas, there is also a significant amount of hindu minorites present in Myanmar, why have the buddhists not decided to go against them too? Why do think Japanese or chinese people are so anti-muslims and not anti-hindu or anti-christian? Rohingya muslims demand homeland in Burma and have problems with buddhists, Kashmiri muslims demand homeland in India and have problems with Hindus, Palestine muslims demand homeland in Israel and have problems with jews, In west muslims have problems with chistians, do you see the pattern in here?

it is unfortunate these things are occurring in India and this is an open platform for discussion! As long as nothing racist or violent has been displayed we can discuss. There have been many discussions about the Taliban, Al Qaida an DAESH here also! This has nothing to do with the Hindu faith. IT is an act by a group of people.

You need to take all matters up with the moderators my friend. They have the power to ban individuals not me.
I already took the matter with the moderator, neither those posts were deleted nor any action was taken while the guy selectively started targeting Hindus and started abusing family members with the sexual violence because he was not able to debate and ran out of words.

Back
Top Bottom