What's new

Increasing problem in India

it is unfortunate these things are occurring in India and this is an open platform for discussion! As long as nothing racist or violent has been displayed we can discuss. There have been many discussions about the Taliban, Al Qaida an DAESH here also! This has nothing to do with the Hindu faith. IT is an act by a group of people.
You should ask this question why this kind of hatred is growing against only a particular community and not against others. India have a huge number of sikhs too, and Jains.

Many Indian gurus have also spoke highly of Islam and so has pope. Does that change the ground reality? Since you have decided to talk about rohingyas, there is also a significant amount of hindu minorites present in Myanmar, why have the buddhists not decided to go against them too? Why do think Japanese or chinese people are so anti-muslims and not anti-hindu or anti-christian? Rohingya muslims demand homeland in Burma and have problems with buddhists, Kashmiri muslims demand homeland in India and have problems with Hindus, Palestine muslims demand homeland in Israel and have problems with jews, In west muslims have problems with chistians, do you see the pattern in here?
How do you know Rohongya Hindus are not also targeted? How are Japanese people agaisnt Islam? There are very few expat Muslims living in Japan mainly from Egypt Bangladesh Pakistan and India. Japanese have not been exposed to Islam and many have no real interaction with Muslims! Chinese have problems with the East Turkistan. These people are not ethnic Han Chinese and are Turkic in origin. Chinese also have issues with Tibet (Dalai Lama) Tiwan, Japan, Philipines. Israel Palestine, Israel forced all Palestinains off their land and basically stole it. Palestinians are also Christsin as well. Kashmir, disputed territory between India and Pakistan I've me many kahsmiris who don't want to be apart of either nation only an independent nation.

You should ask this question why this kind of hatred is growing against only a particular community and not against others. India have a huge number of sikhs too, and Jains.
Maybe because the radical elements feel Sikhism as Jainism from the same root of the faith they follow? Islam and Christianity being Abrahamic faiths something associated with the Middle East perhaps?

How do you know Rohongya Hindus are not also targeted? How are Japanese people agaisnt Islam? There are very few expat Muslims living in Japan mainly from Egypt Bangladesh Pakistan and India. Japanese have not been exposed to Islam and many have no real interaction with Muslims! Chinese have problems with the East Turkistan. These people are not ethnic Han Chinese and are Turkic in origin. Chinese also have issues with Tibet (Dalai Lama) Tiwan, Japan, Philipines. Israel Palestine, Israel forced all Palestinains off their land and basically stole it. Palestinians are also Christsin as well. Kashmir, disputed territory between India and Pakistan I've me many kahsmiris who don't want to be apart of either nation only an independent nation.
I ll assume you read news to know about Rohingya crisis. Infact rohingya muslims attacked hindus yesterday, read the news. Anyways Japanese are hugely anti-muslim country, all you need to do is ask any japanese or do google search about it. Coming to chinese what you are talking about is CCP about xianging region I am talking about in general population view on muslims. All you need to do is go to douban search for dangal(a bollywood movie) and read the comments, you will know. See the world is not blind or dumb that suddenly started blaming or hating muslims on one day, it started gradually.
Maybe because the radical elements feel Sikhism as Jainism from the same root of the faith they follow? Islam and Christianity being Abrahamic faiths something associated with the Middle East perhaps?
In that case these so called Hindu terrorists should also attack Jews or Christians isnt it? Why singling out only a particular community?

Anyways it was nice talking to you, and that you haven't went down to an abusive path which many here in this forum chose to while talking about religion. I reject any further discussion on religion, anyways its late. Ciao

I ll assume you read news to know about Rohingya crisis. Infact rohingya muslims attacked hindus yesterday, read the news. Anyways Japanese are hugely anti-muslim country, all you need to do is ask any japanese or do google search about it. Coming to chinese what you are talking about is CCP about xianging region I am talking about in general population view on muslims. All you need to do is go to douban search for dangal(a bollywood movie) and read the comments, you will know. See the world is not blind or dumb that suddenly started blaming or hating muslims on one day, it started gradually.

In that case these so called Hindu terrorists should also attack Jews or Christians isnt it? Why singling out only a particular community?
Japan has a historic link with the Ottomon Turks however the newer younger generation are not accustomed to Islam. You'll find many in the world don't have a positive view of the Japanese due to their actions in world
War 2. Even the Sikhs who fought them in Burma were tied and shot point blank range. Japan isn't concerned about Islam or the Middle East, why would they? They have not deployed foot soldiers in war torn regions of the Middle East. Many know of the horrors of war as each year they commemorate Nagasaki and Hiroshima infact they have North Korea to worry about especially after the recent missile tests. Islam and Muslims have very little to do with the daily lives of Japanese. Great source of information to get comments from Bollywood movies to know if Chinese are anti muslim. Chinese are anti anyone who are agaisnt their state including india especially after the recent border standoff and skirmish. Militant Hindu organisations have attacked Christians in the state of Orissa. Sikhs were targeted after the assassination of Indira Ghandi in 1984 however these groups have much to lose of they fight agaisnt the Sikhs as it would be a disaster for them if another Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawaly was created.

Anyways it was nice talking to you, and that you haven't went down to an abusive path which many here in this forum chose to while talking about religion. I reject any further discussion on religion, anyways its late. Ciao
And why exactly would i insult or use abusive
Language towards you and Hindusim? Like I said this has nothing to do with the faith.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

they are going to attack ISIS with baton and ghulail :rofl::rofl:

to be honest i dont blame them, they need to be prepared for Ghazwa-e-hind...its coming soon bery bery soon

What about the people who instigate and propagate mass rapes and promote sexual violence here on this very forum and are called senior members?

And why just these groups why not groups like AIMMM?
If what you say is true and you feel that your opinions and concerns are not taken into consideration why do you continue to be a member on this forum? Wh not delete your membership? It's not like you are paying a fee to join this forum? I've had my posts deleted in the past and also ignored several commentators as their comments were in direct confrontation with my views.

I already took the matter with the moderator, neither those posts were deleted nor any action was taken while the guy selectively started targeting Hindus and started abusing family members with the sexual violence because he was not able to debate and ran out of words.
Ive engaged in discussion with few members on this forum who have made harsh comments towards other members ethnicity that have been banned. Infact i know of a regular senior member currently banned for his remarks.

Hindu terrorist is a gross generalisation of an entire faith. The world didnt build its hatred towards muslims in one day, Do you want me to start with the number of attacks muslims did on West? and How many "hindu terrorists" have killed or bombed in foreign country? What you're now seeing is simply reaction from the other faiths against muslims and its going to go up from here on. You know your faith is doing something wrong when even the buddhists are pissed with you. I do not want to go further into this religion thing because it only gets uglier from here on. When every faith in the world is turning its back against you, maybe just maybe its not them thats the problem, its time for self introspection

Considering it wasn't us who started this, you kafirs are the ones who need some self introspection, not us.

Many Indian gurus have also spoke highly of Islam and so has pope. Does that change the ground reality? Since you have decided to talk about rohingyas, there is also a significant amount of hindu minorites present in Myanmar, why have the buddhists not decided to go against them too? Why do think Japanese or chinese people are so anti-muslims and not anti-hindu or anti-christian? Rohingya muslims demand homeland in Burma and have problems with buddhists, Kashmiri muslims demand homeland in India and have problems with Hindus, Palestine muslims demand homeland in Israel and have problems with jews, In west muslims have problems with chistians, do you see the pattern in here?

In Burma Buddhists oppress the Rohingya Muslims, In Hindustan Hindus oppress the Kashmiri Muslims, in Palestine the Jews oppress the Arabs (won't just say Muslims since Palestinian Churches were systematically targeted by Israel to diminish Christian presence in Palestine), and in the West you get people like you barking on about Muslims, as well actual attacks on Muslims themselves just like in Burma or Kashmir.

We see the pattern, kafirs seem to have a bone to pick with Muslims, and then cry when things escalate.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

they are going to attack ISIS with baton and ghulail :rofl::rofl:

to be honest i dont blame them, they need to be prepared for Ghazwa-e-hind...its coming soon bery bery soon

If Ghazwa E Hind happens tomorrow, it wouldn't be soon enough lol. I really, REALLY want to put these anti-Islam Hindus on this forum in their place again, like Mahmud of Ghazni and Aurangzeb did.

Back
Top Bottom