What's new

In Turkey, the President Erdogan wants to fight “to the end” against the “atheists and Zoroastr” PKK

flamer84

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Romania
“Do not they destroyed our mosques? Those people are atheists (…). They do not act according to our values. “ Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan pledged on Saturday May 28 at lead ” to the end “ the military operations against the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) , calling the Kurdish rebels of “atheists” and “Zoroastrians” , a pre-Islamic religious minority, a religious rhetoric tinged speech in Diyarbakir, largest city southeast Kurdish-majority Turkey.

http://news.newsdirectory2.com/in-t...to-fight-to-the-end-against-the-atheists-pkk/

So,terrorist=atheist=zoroastrian=non muslim.The dude has gone off the reservation,that much is clear.

He actually said that unfortunately...i watched it live and i couldn't believe my ears, i was like *wtf*
Why does the AKP & especially President erdogan hate Atheists & Zoroastrians? Have they done any wrong to him or Türkiye or Islam..

Last edited:
Turkey is against the terrorist PKK which also happen to promote Atheism and Zoroastrianism as a cultural background.
Turkey is against the terrorist ISIS which also happen to promote twisted Salafism as a cultural background.

“Do not they destroyed our mosques? Those people are atheists (…). They do not act according to our values. “ Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan pledged on Saturday May 28 at lead ” to the end “ the military operations against the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) , calling the Kurdish rebels of “atheists” and “Zoroastrians” , a pre-Islamic religious minority, a religious rhetoric tinged speech in Diyarbakir, largest city southeast Kurdish-majority Turkey.

http://news.newsdirectory2.com/in-t...to-fight-to-the-end-against-the-atheists-pkk/

So,terrorist=atheist=zoroastrian=non muslim.The dude has gone off the reservation,that much is clear.

He actually said that unfortunately...i watched it live and i couldn't believe my ears, i was like *wtf*

:D

These news, always surprises foreigners and some of our folk.....

The intend is simple....Southeastern Turkey is highly religious. He is basically saying "PKK says they are fighting for the Kurds, but my Kurd brothers look, they are not even Muslim....how can an ateist can claim fighting for you, are you an ateist" ?

Foreigners did not get to grasp his words since they are alien to Turkish politics....but he is making quiet impact on Kurds. HDP's votes decreased by %50.

Even if it is true or not .. Nothing wrong on these words. . But atheist and yezidi PKK would be the correct words

This is politics to get votes from main muslim kurdish population. . Also a try to get them away from PKK. .its lame .. better to preach this from mosques and religious TV shows than hear it from the mouth of oa president. .

But the results of a confused mind to come to an conclusion that nonmuslim =terrorists is just as aspected the same guys generalise Muslims as terrorists. .maybe their inner voice is afraid of being judged the same way ..

You muslimhaters and racists of ww2 era are not interested in the rights and health of kurds your intrest is to harm Muslims and turks

i like erdogun. he makes turks out 4 what they really are. wannabe whites who r still stuck in neanderthal age :lol:

Erdogan ruined the peace process in 2015 to weak the HDP and the kurds. Furthermore he supported IS and watched (obviously with great joy) an upcoming massacre in Kobane. He and his corrupt family profits directly from the oil black market IS established.

This doesn't look good for Erdogan or Turkey. In fact, it reeks of desperation. It gives people the impression that the PKK is winning.

Back
Top Bottom