What's new

In parting shot, Obama prods India on religious freedom

You moron, even then you cannot support the foreign got. You are required to fight you own battles.

If you father beats your sister, will you ask you neighbour to beat up your father ? ...... or will you stop him yourself ?

Idiots of the world unite. LOL.

Prometheus is an AAPtard so I do not expect any intelligence from him, what is your excuse ?

Was just trying to finish the debate with him since i had a Economics Exam the next day

Obama should worry about blacks being shot and massacred in USA by whites rather than teach us.

He's the first Afro-american president of USA and blacks are getting killed left right and centre.

Obama should worry about blacks being shot and massacred in USA by whites rather than teach us.

He's the first Afro-american president of USA and blacks are getting killed left right and centre.

He does worry about that. And the Indian leader need to make sure minorities are respected. People of different religion and ethnicity are respected. The current Indian leader should not be like the Gujarat chief minister who stand idlely by and do nothing whe Muslims were being slaughtered like pigs back in 2002.

"India will succeed so long as it is not splintered along the lines of religious faith, as long as it is not splintered along any lines, and it is unified as one nation," - So whats wrong with that? Does it not fit into the views of the RSS and shiv sena goons?

"India will succeed so long as it is not splintered along the lines of religious faith, as long as it is not splintered along any lines, and it is unified as one nation," - So whats wrong with that? Does it not fit into the views of the RSS and shiv sena goons?

3rd Indian cheer leader. Interesting to note all of the Indian cheer leader have been either Christians or Muslims.

I wonder what that signifies. LOL.

He does worry about that. And the Indian leader need to make sure minorities are respected. People of different religion and ethnicity are respected. The current Indian leader should not be like the Gujarat chief minister who stand idlely by and do nothing whe Muslims were being slaughtered like pigs back in 2002.

The USA has a bad habit of meddling in others affairs.

Keep that bad habit at home if you don't want others to be worried about the rights problems in USA these days.

Our courts have for 12 years scrutinized and cleared our PM from all charges after thorough investigation.

What other countries say, counts a squat for us.

You might want to try reining in on our neighbour Pakistan though. These days even they don't listen to you.

3rd Indian cheer leader. Interesting to note all of the Indian cheer leader have been either Christians or Muslims.

I wonder what that signifies. LOL.

Answer my question troll, whats wrong with the line? Does it burst your hindutva bubble, eh?

Answer my question troll, whats wrong with the line? Does it burst your hindutva bubble, eh?

Still cheering for a fellow christian foreign leader. LOL. Maybe you need to tell us where your patriotism lay and recognize yourself as a Christian supremacist and hater.

Still cheering for a fellow christian foreign leader. LOL. Maybe you need to tell us where your patriotism lay and recognize yourself as a Christian supremacist and hater.

Yeah,... like talking to any religious nuthead. Cant have a proper discussion. Get well soon. You cant answer my point because you do not believe in a non theocratic state. You are still evading my question: What is wrong with this statement:

"India will succeed so long as it is not splintered along the lines of religious faith, as long as it is not splintered along any lines, and it is unified as one nation,"

Hindutwadis like you are pathetic... doing stupid and irrational things because some ancient book, scripts or religious leaders tell you to do so.

The USA has a bad habit of meddling in others affairs.

Keep that bad habit at home if you don't want others to be worried about the rights problems in USA these days.

Our courts have for 12 years scrutinized and cleared our PM from all charges after thorough investigation.

What other countries say, counts a squat for us.

You might want to try reining in on our neighbour Pakistan though. These days even they don't listen to you.

Pakistan has no interest in this pissing match between USA and India, you sound desperate.

Yeah,... like talking to any religious nuthead. Cant have a proper discussion. Get well soon. You cant answer my point because you do not believe in a non theocratic state. You are still evading my question: What is wrong with this statement:

"India will succeed so long as it is not splintered along the lines of religious faith, as long as it is not splintered along any lines, and it is unified as one nation,"

Hindutwadis like you are pathetic... doing stupid and irrational things because some ancient book, scripts or religious leaders tell you to do so.

LOL. I know I am talking to a TRAITOR and Anti National Christian supremacist.

I have already answered your question in # 32 :lol: .....only you are too Stupid to understand the reply. Blame you parents for your defects, not me (unless you think I am your father)

Christian supremacists like you are pathetic..........doing stupid and irrational things become some ancient book, script or religious leader tells you to do so. Now shooo....dirt bag.

LOL. I know I am talking to a TRAITOR and Anti National Christian supremacist.

I have already answered your question in # 32 :lol: .....only you are too Stupid to understand the reply. Blame you parents for your defects, not me (unless you think I am your father)

Christian supremacists like you are pathetic..........doing stupid and irrational things become some ancient book, script or religious leader tells you to do so. Now shooo....dirt bag.

Post #32 isnt even yours dumbo :lol:

LOL ...... looks likes my reply was deleted .... but it is still available in # 33 Retards :lol:

Retard? You cant argue like normal educated people... so you gotta start using personal abuses? Pathetic. And so not surprising for a over dark age religious loser.

Retard? You cant argue like normal educated people... so you gotta start using personal abuses? Pathetic. And so not surprising for a over dark age religious loser.

I treat people the way they deserve to be treated. Christian supremacist Traitors deserves to be treated like wise.

Back
Top Bottom