What's new

In parting shot, Obama prods India on religious freedom

Subservient attitude of Modi is quite visible! Obama has no right to talk about internal affairs. If Modi is the man which he claims to be, he will talk racism towards Blacks in USA next time he visits AmeriKKKa.

PS: If a Muslim leader would have spoken about the same. All hell would have broken loose. White-worshipping is a most distinct trait of Hinduwadis.

Obama is on his way out of the white house, he don't need to play up US domestic politic to win election, Obama remind India who the dominant partner in India and US relationship, US know India need US to balance out China rise, in this relation India mostly benefit from US to counter China influence, India better play to her role and US take the lead, India offer no benefit to the US as this relationship construct.

You make a very Valid point.

Obama is on his way out so do not necessarily need to cater to domestic politics. However India does not necessarily need US to balance out China. India can very well align with Russia China axis if need be.

After all that is what China desires.

Worst case India can go it alone, tough but doable. There is no chance China can take on India and we can keep quite and develop a bit more while China tangles with south China nations and Pacific.

US OTOH is fighting a losing battle with China and China is successfully pushing and edging out US dominance globally. In south China and in Russia. Which is why India has bipartisan support in the US.

But yes, overall it does look like US putting India and GoI and its leadership in its place. It is establishing dominance in the relationship and is setting the tone for India to be the secondary partner in the relationship.

BTW What is your nationality ?

So be it!!
Is that something new??
We should be used to it by now, by it I meant the bashing of foreign media. We 're still a country of snake charmers for 'em.
So yeah....I wasnt surprised.

Going by the number of times I got you banned ...I will say its better than your's. :haha::haha:

It is a new low for a visiting US prez. to insult his host while talking about friendship. But global media bashing is normal.

Anyone who sucks up to pakistani mods can get anyone banned. .......... it points to a lack of character and integrity in you than any rise in IQ. :haha::haha:

Subservient attitude of Modi is quite visible! Obama has no right to talk about internal affairs. If Modi is the man which he claims to be, he will talk racism towards Blacks in USA next time he visits AmeriKKKa.

PS: If a Muslim leader would have spoken about the same. All hell would have broken loose. White-worshipping is a most distinct trait of Hinduwadis.

Modi is quite because for him its always "India First".

Let us wait and see how this plays out.

It is a new low for a visiting US prez. to insult his host while talking about friendship. But global media bashing is normal.
So be it!!
why should it deter us?
America needs India's support, have no doubt, transfer of technology should be a proof of how desperate they 're getting. Just that India has to tread this path carefully for it might end up offending few old and trusted friends.

Anyone who sucks up to pakistani mods can get anyone banned. .......... it points to a lack of character and integrity in you than any rise in IQ.
Lolzzz
When you run out of arguments you stoop to low level personal attacks. Dont you???
I mean I know you since last one year and I know you so so well.
For your own good dont test my patience. :coffee:

We don't want foreigners interfering in our Internal affairs,please don't let the hate you have for certain people cloud your judgement on the issues of Sovereignty & Dignity of our nation

ok............but if Govt gets against a particular community ...........where shall that community go??? considering ur statement on Sovereignty & Dignity????

i am not a hater of anyone..............loving ur nation doesnot mean you have to love idiots in ur govt too

i am not a hater of anyone..............loving ur nation doesnot mean you have to love idiots in ur govt too

Well he is visiting Saudi Arabia now where even making such statements is a criminal offence :lol:

So be it!!
why should it deter us?
America needs India's support, have no doubt, transfer of technology should be a proof of how desperate they 're getting. Just that India has to tread this path carefully for it might end up offending few old and trusted friends.
How can that be your attitude?You invite a person to your home, you host him nicely,he dines and sleeps comfortably in your home and doesn't complain that time, but when he is about to leave he says he doesn't like your or your house and insults and slaps you before going,ARE YOU OK WITH THAT?
I don't know about you, but i would do the same when i visit his home next time atleast, any person with dignity and self respect would do the same.
He was pressurized by Evangelical groups to make that statement as Modi was coming down hard on Missionary funding and NGO's and stopping their illegal proselytizing activities.

The reason he sent this message in the end because he knows if he spouts this nonsense before the last day, Modi would counter him by saying America shouldn't teach us about Human rights and Dignity and Equality .
So, he postponed his sermon about Secularism till the end when there was no way to counter his message as that was the last of his visit.
he is visiting Saudi Arabia now, will he make such statements?NO!Indians are fools who Forget and forgive so easily due to Gandhi illness of Non-violence(which doesn't work in Real World).
You forget and forgive so easily, and therefore,Everytime someone comes and makes a fool out of you.NEVER FORGET! OR BE FOOLED ALWAYS!

Never trust USA!

Last edited:
ok............but if Govt gets against a particular community ...........where shall that community go??? considering ur statement on Sovereignty & Dignity????

Against which community is Govt is taking action?

Against which community is Govt is taking action?

Remember Indian Govt. sponsored 84 genocide of Sikhs???? what has happened to killers of 3000 sikhs in the capital of our nation??

I tell u

Some became important bussinessmen .................some high level ministers .............and one turn out to Biggest star of Bollywood

cheers mate.................now tell me .......in such cases wouldnt international forces questions internal affairs of India????

you will say congress did that...........let me give u another news................a person sat on hunger strike for over 50 days for release sikhs prisoners who have finished their time in jail...............but govt. is not releasing them saying that it will cause trouble in Punjab.

Are u kidding me??? 20 yrs in prison is not enough punishment .........for the things they did because whole Indian system was up for their blood???

and its BJP that refusing their release not Congress..............sooner or later international community is gonna question India again on this point........................and we would be saying " HOW DARE THEY QUESTION INTERNAL AFFAIRS "

lol

Remember Indian Govt. sponsored 84 genocide of Sikhs???? what has happened to killers of 3000 sikhs in the capital of our nation??

I tell u

Some became important bussinessmen .................some high level ministers .............and one turn out to Biggest star of Bollywood

cheers mate.................now tell me .......in such cases wouldnt international forces questions internal affairs of India????

you will say congress did that...........let me give u another news................a person sat on hunger strike for over 50 days for release sikhs prisoners who have finished their time in jail...............but govt. is not releasing them saying that it will cause trouble in Punjab.

Are u kidding me??? 20 yrs in prison is not enough punishment .........for the things they did because whole Indian system was up for their blood???

and its BJP that refusing their release not Congress..............sooner or later international community is gonna question India again on this point........................and we would be saying " HOW DARE THEY QUESTION INTERNAL AFFAIRS "

lol

Okay let me give a detailed Answer to this
84 was a dark spot in our great nation's history which every Indian regrets & who are you saying became Important business man & ministers
I think the govt knows better than both of us(Both congi & BJP since experienced people are advising them on this)
But my point still stands no country should be given the pass to interfere in our internal affairs

Okay let me give a detailed Answer to this
84 was a dark spot in our great nation's history which every Indian regrets & who are you saying became Important business man & ministers
I think the govt knows better than both of us(Both congi & BJP since experienced people are advising them on this)
But my point still stands no country should be given the pass to interfere in our internal affairs

when the govt turns against their own citizens .....................every nation on this earth has a responsiblity to push the said govt.

even India did that in Bangladesh ...in 1971 when Pakistan started killings there.

when the govt turns against their own citizens .....................every nation on this earth has a responsiblity to push the said govt.

even India did that in Bangladesh ...in 1971 when Pakistan started killings there.

That's all good & i will support the foreign govt then but till then no one should interfere in our Internal affairs

That's all good & i will support the foreign govt then but till then no one should interfere in our Internal affairs

wow..................u agreed with me ................a sensible person here ...
You got my respect :smitten: ..................u are not a Blind Bhakt or one of those so called Nationalist ........I take my words back if i ever said anything like this too.

on Topic....... He just gave a statement..............which he was supposed to do ......didnt brought a motion or placed sanctions on India as such......u got to agree with President Obama .................India wont be India if extremist are given free ride.....we will turn like our neighbours

wow..................u agreed with me ................a sensible person here ...
You got my respect :smitten: ..................u are not a Blind Bhakt or one of those so called Nationalist ........I take my words back if i ever said anything like this too.

on Topic....... He just gave a statement..............which he was supposed to do ......didnt brought a motion or placed sanctions on India as such......u got to agree with President Obama .................India wont be India if extremist are given free ride.....we will turn like our neighbours

Respect toh achi hai aur Thx bhi de dia karo & i agree India won't be India if extremist are given a free ride

You moron, even then you cannot support the foreign got. You are required to fight you own battles.

If you father beats your sister, will you ask you neighbour to beat up your father ? ...... or will you stop him yourself ?

Idiots of the world unite. LOL.

Prometheus is an AAPtard so I do not expect any intelligence from him, what is your excuse ?

Back
Top Bottom