What's new

In Pakistan, Happy Diwali trends on Twitter for two days

Really? because i have no clue what half of the stuff you said means :enjoy:

The part you got is sufficient enough to track down ur roots ... And follow the way of vedas ... And leave the barbaric arabian cult you'r following

The part you got is sufficient enough to track down ur roots ... And follow the way of vedas ... And leave the barbaric arabian cult you'r following
I don't follow the 'arabian cult' and neither do i want to follow 'vedas', I'm following my own way as a proud Pakistani, nothing else :enjoy:

This is a sign that majority of pakistani educated populace wants to convert back to way of dharma... To The sanatan dharma ... From which their forefathers were forcebly converted to barbarian ideology of looter arabs and turks

I pity you mate... For two things

1. You took such a positive message of cultural affinity and relevance and your perverted mind twisted it into such a dark thing... Shame on you for that

2. To judge another Religion is NOT Sanatan Dharma, to feel superior than another is not Sanatan Dharma, to call another religion a cult or barbarian is just CHEAP and a VERY VERY bad advertisement for what you intended to promote... Wish you understood what were you talking about and if you, yourself really understood the 'dharma' path that you gloat about... It is a path of righteousness not of hatred and bigoted mindset!

I pity you mate... For two things

1. You took such a positive message of cultural affinity and relevance and your perverted mind twisted it into such a dark thing... Shame on you for that

2. To judge another Religion is NOT Sanatan Dharma, to feel superior than another is not Sanatan Dharma, to call another religion a cult or barbarian is just CHEAP and a VERY VERY bad advertisement for what you intended to promote... Wish you understood what were you talking about and if you, yourself really understood the 'dharma' path that you gloat about... It is a path of righteousness not of hatred and bigoted mindset!

Teaching them about thr true roots ... And guiding them to the rght believes is the right thing to do

This is a sign that majority of pakistani educated populace wants to convert back to way of dharma... To The sanatan dharma ... From which their forefathers were forcebly converted to barbarian ideology of looter arabs and turks

the way of drinking pee, praying to anything that moves?

the way of drinking pee, praying to anything that moves?

@Mastaan .. See how ignorant these guys are ... To the thousand s of years of indian civilization ... To which thr forefathers belonged ... See how self destructive these guys r becoming ... That is exactly why these guys needs to know thr roots

Last edited by a moderator:
Teaching them about thr true roots ... And guiding them to the rght believes is the right thing to do

To question one's faith is not 'teaching' them anything... It is just being plain stupid and playing dubm to diversity... Histry is gone, you an NOT un-do it... Else, by your logic, you will someday call Budhism a sham, as it also emerged as a young king (siddharth) got fed up with our famous sanatan cast system and he saw all humans as equals...

Sanatan Dharma is about right Karma and you must ask yourself, if you really are doing a good karma by the deed you just deed, in addition to the troll fest that you sparked with your stupid flame bait... and having said that, now I rest my case!

@Mastan .. See how ignorant these guys are ... To the 1000 s of years of indian civilization ... To which thr forefathers belonged ... See how self destructive these guys r becoming ... That is exactly why these guys needs to know thr roots

Mate, read up about Nazi Germany... This is the core germ from where it all started... Look at others and find fault with 'their' roots... you will find similarities between your message and what Hitler said and did... and you can not Crticize Islam, sitting and earning your bread in a Christian country as the History of Catholic Church would scare the hell out of you... And if you go back too much in our own history, you'd be stoned there too... Nothing is perfect, it is about perspectives mate... Don't be a purist.... Rest your call and as I said, I rest my case now!

Last edited by a moderator:
People just want good prosperous relations for the benefit of the people. They are willing to put aside the politicians. That's all that means, not your dharma, sanatan dharma and barbarian ideology wet dreams.

On the one hand you freely insult someone's beliefs calling it "barbaric" and then go on to ban anyone who says the slightest words against islam. One could call your beliefs barbaric by what is happening in muslim-majority nations but I would not go that far.

On the one hand you freely insult someone's beliefs calling it "barbaric" and then go on to ban anyone who says the slightest words against islam. One could call your beliefs barbaric by what is happening in muslim-majority nations but I would not go that far.

You got it wrong there mate, look at the post he was replying to and who called whom Barbaric, and it actually doesn't make sense having or discussing religion on a defense forum.

Back
Top Bottom