What's new

In Pakistan, a young Pashtun man was killed by police. Another has risen to lead a movement.

The headline is sensational , this movement was called Mehsud Tahafuz movement and started in 2014. Go look it up

Now since the border fencing has picked up pace , infrastructure and road networks have been expanded in north and south waziristan and trouble makers have be taken to task so Mehsud Tahafuz Movement has been morphed in PTM with the support of some regional , international and local political actors.

Its funny that Mehsud Tahafuz Movement wants people to be sent to courts , the courts which function according to Pakistani law , this Pakistani law they dont accept and dont adhere to and say that it doesn't apply to them :what:

The fact that an Afghan posted is getting so many people's panties in a twist.

We can get your panties in a twist too ...... all it would take is, dropping you somewhere in middle of FATA with a placard "The Lahori guy" ..... I am sure Pashteen is going to invite you to speak at his next Jalsa.

We can get your panties in a twist too ...... all it would take is, dropping you somewhere in middle of FATA with a placard "The Lahori guy" ..... I am sure Pashteen is going to invite you to speak at his next Jalsa.

*TheLahoriGuy :)

There are snakes, enjoying top positions like ministries, governorship, bureaucratic posts. Pakistani state is nurturing them with her own resources, tax payers money. In the parliament of same state, they bark upon the state.
Our state is so gullible, that it never make them accountable.
There are allegations, damn lies. When these snakes repeat those in the parliament, they become credible, picked up by hostile media, agencies and NGOs. The words become fuel and used to ignite more fires in already troubled country.
Every now and then, with the help of their foreign buddies, they hatch new plots. Lay new eggs. Recent one is Manzoor Pasheen/PTM.
Our state will keep seeing the snake and new laid egg. The egg will hatch, grew stronger and start biting. Then after very gross losses, we will act.

All we gotta do is paradrop him in the middle of parachinar with a sign around his neck "I support manzour pashteen"! Hamaray parachinar kay bhai is ko khud hi thikaanay laga dain gey! :sarcastic:

Major Terror and suicide attacks conducted in Pakistan were by Afghans, Pashtoons, Pathans, Khans etc. on payroll of RAW, NDS. We suffered thousands of casualties and thousands were wounded. Our economy is in shambles. But no one started rallies or protest against Pashtoons or Pathans. Why, because they were themselves hostages to drug lords, war lords, mercenaries, guns for hire. Some of those areas were no go areas (Elaqa Ghair). But military, Govt. and people together overcame all that time. People of Pakistan made costly sacrifices. The guy killed in Karachi is one individuals crime and Inshallah he will be punished for that. It is a murder case. But Manzoor Paheen is trying to milk, profit a murdered victim. He is trying to take credit of sacrifices of all Pakistani people. In the past if people took money, trained suicide bombers and stage terror attacks in Pakistan. Then Manzoor Paheen is also chip of the old block. If Manzoor Paheen is not happy in Pakistan he is free to leave.

Even if the movement fails (doesn't matter if you believe it's a foreign sponsored one or a legitimate cause), it seems that the damage has been done on both sides. Am An ethnic rift is clearly being seen. By censoring coverage Pashteen has pretty much confirmed the fact that the state has some bias against pashtoons and non-pashtoon people have developed a strong disliking for the supporters of this movement and other pashtoons.

I was at the NADRA office yesterday to get my ID card remade and lo and behold there was this Pathan guy fighting with an attendent that they supposedly have harsher standards for Pathans (he had literally 0 documentation or records).

Back
Top Bottom