What's new

In Japan, a town rebuilds

Nice to see you support pieces of S**t as long as they are Indian.

wait, did I see you condemning below_freezing?

btw my comment was only for him, not Chinese members in general.
this pesky low IQ hindoo is hoping freeze realizes his mistake

do it publicly in this thread...since he made that comment in public...it will be good to see some chinese standing up for once

I don't see many Indians doing that when your own trolls show up. It'll be nice if you guys were not such hypocrites.

It'll be nice when you practice what you preach.

Wow you are worse then him.

Burn in hell you piece of sh*t.

..and did he say he wants a sichuan or nanjing !!! he meant "u will understand what u said if some thing such as this happens in china"..

but u pounced upon him without even trying to comprehend, just because he is an indian!!

I don't see any many Indians doing that when your own trolls show up. It'll be nice if you guys were not such hypocrites.

It'll be nice when you practice what you preach.

feel free to go through my posts, you'll find plenty of instances of me getting heat from indians for calling their s^%t out.

anyway i've deleted my post. accept my apologies mate, it wasn't directed at you anyway

So I just have 1 question for the Indian trolls: What did China do to deserve Sichuan/Nanjing? Are we putting convicted war criminals in a shrine and bowing down to them as gods, or what?

I also never talked about loss of life. I deeply regret the loss of life in Japan. I do not, however, share the same feelings for their property.

..and did he say he wants a sichuan or nanjing !!! he meant "u will understand what u said if some thing such as this happens in china"..

but u pounced upon him without even trying to comprehend, just because he is an indian!!

So if I said "when another British fleet sails in and enslaves India you will realize" you would not pounce on what I said?

So if I said "when another British fleet sails in and enslaves India you will realize" you would not pounce on what I said?

most indians will LOL on it, really
unlike some members here, we know how to let bygones be and move on.

So I just have 1 question for the Indian trolls: What did China do to deserve Sichuan/Nanjing? Are we putting convicted war criminals in a shrine and bowing down to them as gods, or what?

I also never talked about loss of life. I deeply regret the loss of life in Japan. I do not, however, share the same feelings for their property.

So u mean they should be alive..but everything they own should be destroyed!! wow !! simply wow!!!

Back
Top Bottom