What's new

In J&K village, residents allege Army arson and rampage, force denies

What world do you live in? You can't even scratch KSA with all your military might :rofl:

Cheerleading much? What makes KSA scratch resistant? Rouhanis? :lol:

Let your master KSA try to punish us, we will nuke your holy land.

Let's all laugh at this delusional bharti

Didn't I asked you that Pakistan was used to be a lot bigger, how it become small?

No matter how much you scratch the KSA back, you wont get chummah of ummah on Kashmir. Keep serving them just like your Ex General is doing now !!

PS: Did someone came to your rescue? You tagged quite many. Exactly same happened all times in past when you cried for their help. :lol:

hahaha. Delusions.

You definitely dont stand a chance against her, her intellectual post are carrying the burden of keeping PDF online and interesting. Who are you? :lol:

Didn't I asked you that Pakistan was used to be a lot bigger, how it become small?

No matter how much you scratch the KSA back, you wont get chummah of ummah on Kashmir. Keep serving them just like your Ex General is doing now !!

PS: Did someone came to your rescue? You tagged quite many. Exactly same happened all times in past when you cried for their help. :lol:

You definitely dont stand a chance against her, her intellectual post are carrying the burden of keeping PDF online and interesting. Who are you? :lol:

You are extremely barbaric to suggest nuking Mecca. When have the Saudis insulted you or your holy Ganges? Please keep the childish Indian Pakistani rants limited to India and Pakistan and leave Mecca out of it

You are extremely barbaric to suggest nuking Mecca. When have the Saudis insulted you or your holy Ganges? Please keep the childish Indian Pakistani rants limited to India and Pakistan and leave Mecca out of it

Bro, my post is just for this specific troll TTA. Dont take it to your heart, I wont kill a rat leave alone nuking a holy place.

Pardon my rants.

What's there for me to wail about? I enjoy toying with you bharti a**:jester:. For you to even believe you stand a chance against me is very entertaining.

You are very childish and the last thing close to a description of a "think thank". You simply add no value to this forum. I have been on many forums and the "think thanks" or professionals on those forums add value with their posts. You degrade the level of this forum with your childish rants and insults to members from another country. Your posts are generally troll posts in nature which instigate the Indians to insult my religion. You should really consider taking a break from this forum to permit members such as Joe Shearer and Kaptaan to continue with their intellectual postings which inspire intellectual discussion instead of childish trolling which you seem to be a master at.

You are very childish and the last thing close to a description of a "think thank". You simply add no value to this forum. I have been on many forums and the "think thanks" or professionals on those forums add value with their posts. You degrade the level of this forum with your childish rants and insults to members from another country. Your posts are generally troll posts in nature which instigate the Indians to insult my religion. You should really consider taking a break from this forum to permit members such as Joe Shearer and Kaptaan to continue with their intellectual postings which inspire intellectual discussion instead of childish trolling which you seem to be a master at.
You can block me if you don't like my posts or we can meet in person and sort it out.

Did you check the links I provided it shows bhartis being punished and tortured :lol: Why don't you nuke them instead of whining online?

Super like, he needs to stop trolling.

Back
Top Bottom