What's new

In J&K village, residents allege Army arson and rampage, force denies

Shup up you Indians. they were 'Freedom Fighters' Total count goes to 205

How many such videos have you seen but it's only you creatures who need to make and post such to lift your tail.
There are tonnes of images in this forum , for example recent images of killed of Peshawar agriculture college attackers, or the APS attackers

These Kashmiri terrorist are no different, a murder blood thirsty retard deserves a bullet in head whether in Quetta or Kashmir or Pashawar

Last edited:
Hahaha! Nuke ksa? You can't even beat small Pakistan or handle smaller kashmiris :rofl::rofl::rofl:
https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/B...-woman-tortured-kept-as-slave-in-Saudi-Arabia
'Tortured Like An Animal': Indian Woman Jacintha Mendonca Recalls
Punjab woman alleges torture in Saudi Arabia, seeks ... - India Today

Look at these poor workers leaving india for a better life in KSA. They were tortured WTF has modi done about it? There's nothing your people can do about it except cry online. Pathetic keyboard warriors

We are sadists, we wont care for expats, we will nuke your holy land KSA.
Small Pakistan? It was used to be bigger, but then what happened? :bunny:

Kashmir, we still hold it, no chummah of ummah can get it from us. Ummah will be nuked, that why they dont poke us. :lol:

Lol fairy tales coming from pakistan who used F 16 on their own civilians ( aka freedom fighters - PDF term btw )

We are sadists, we wont care for expats, we will nuke your holy land KSA.
Small Pakistan? It was used to be bigger, but then what happened? :bunny:

Kashmir, we still hold it, no chummah of ummah can get it from us. Ummah will be nuked, that why they dont poke us. :lol:
What world do you live in? You can't even scratch KSA with all your military might :rofl:
@The SC @Arabi @Bubblegum Crisis @Khafee
Let's all laugh at this delusional bharti

Nice . Good job indian army . Terrorists should be eliminated , what's the fuss all about ?

Kashmir is a bigger problem to the world than Jerusalem.

Those who do not understand that are living in a fools paradise.

Sound of your wailing is music to my ears.
What's there for me to wail about? I enjoy toying with you bharti a**:jester:. For you to even believe you stand a chance against me is very entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom