What's new

In J&K village, residents allege Army arson and rampage, force denies

BHarwana

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Residents of a neighbourhood in north Kashmir’s Hajin alleged that around a hundred Armymen set fire to their haystacks, barged into their homes, broke windowpanes and damaged their cars between 11.30 am and noon on Wednesday.

The Army, which said its soldiers were on an area domination patrol in Bonmohallah neighbourhood of Hajin, denied the allegations.

Residents of Bonmohalla and a neighbouring area said that when youths in the village threw stones at the soldiers to protest their actions, the Armymen fired at them.

Three villagers were injured, one with bullet injuries in the leg, local residents said. Three firemen who arrived in Bonmohallah to douse the haystack fires were also injured in the stone-throwing.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...-army-arson-and-rampage-force-denies-4973226/

US needs india against china and in afghanistan against pak so they have the license to kill kashmiris .At max US will issue a statement of condemnation .

Just so wrong - the Indians have no soul.
They have no guts either. sadists like to prey upon the weak to feel strong.

US needs india against china and in afghanistan against pak so they have the license to kill kashmiris .At max US will issue a statement of condemnation .
Bro let's forget about US for a second. OIC alone can do alot to punish india

OIC. are you kidding?:omghaha:. most of the muslim countries are doing business with india. the all have their own interests so how come they will punish india?

:(OIC , btw leave aside Bharat , kindly enumerate the punishments imposed on myanmar for the incidence of retaliation against few citizens of their country , :guns:zar be azb is legal all around the world , why cry foul if it happens in some other part of the world if at all it happened ? :azn:

They will not even issue statement. Only Azerbaijan is the country that issues regular statements. Sometimes from Turkey and occasionally from Iran ever since our relations are improving with Iran and India moving to USA. There is more support from China than Muslims.

Lots and lots of fake news and wishful thinking as usual. Nothing new.

If the jihad not stops ,I think indian army will go tatamadaw way of scorched earth policy ,only then we can stop jihad

OIC. are you kidding?:omghaha:. most of the muslim countries are doing business with india. the all have their own interests so how come they will punish india?
Most muslims countries are not aware of india's true racist and sadistic nature. Only neighboring countries know about it. All one has to do is reveal their true face and intentions. These rich arabs can do business with someone else "THEY DON'T NEED india" "india NEEDS THEM"

They will not even issue statement. Only Azerbaijan is the country that issues regular statements. Sometimes from Turkey and occasionally from Iran ever since our relations are improving with Iran and India moving to USA. There is more support from China than Muslims.
I am not talking about support my friend but instigation instead
indians try to find every opportunity to destabilize Pakistan but Pakistanis don't do the same.
I say it's about time we play hardball with them once and for all.

Most muslims countries are not aware of india's true racist and sadistic nature. Only neighboring countries know about it. All one has to do is reveal their true face and intentions. These rich arabs can do business with someone else "THEY DON'T NEED india" "india NEEDS THEM"

I am not talking about support my friend but instigation instead
indians try to find every opportunity to destabilize Pakistan but Pakistanis don't do the same.
I say it's about time we play hardball with them once and for all.

Money talks. Ummah walks

:(OIC , btw leave aside Bharat , kindly enumerate the punishments imposed on myanmar for the incidence of retaliation against few citizens of their country , :guns:zar be azb is legal all around the world , why cry foul if it happens in some other part of the world if at all it happened ? :azn:
I don't care about myanmar

Arab will be Arab. With Arabs you cant have ummah. Maybe Yemen Egypt have potential for unity but the rest are drunk on oil. One day that is going to switch, what if emp or radiation happens> it is good bye to oil demand. back to mad max on camels. Then you will have migration opposite around. whos got fertile soil and large rivers.

Back
Top Bottom