What's new

In Iran: “We will kill you like a dog, because you look like a dog.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those Vahhabis are annoying :coffee: FOR SURE

I can't stop laghing man :rofl::rofl:

I have many Shia friends in Pakistan. Also I have Christian friends. They do not think like you. Now you want this thread closed because you have no arguments.

I have Sunni friends (Kurd, Turkmen), Christian friends (Armenian Iranians), Jew friend, and Zoroastrian friends. All are pro-Iran and die for their country :azn:

So you will hang people because they have specific type of beard?? very pathetic!

Good question :azn:
Yes because Saudi regime has hanged some Iranian citizens in Saudi for minor crimes. Eye for an eye :D

Yes because Saudi regime has hanged some Iranian citizens in Saudi for minor crimes. Eye for an eye :D

but this is not even a crime? having beard!

but this is not even a crime? having beard!

Every country has its laws and citizens should respect that :azn: and this is our new law from now on :lol:
In Saudi Arabia you will be beheaded (yeah, I'm talking about SA in 21st century :cheesy:) for crimes that should not be sentenced by death actually

Every country has its laws and citizens should respect that :azn: and this is our new law from now on :lol:
In Saudi Arabia you will be beheaded (yeah, I'm talking about SA in 21st century :cheesy:) for crimes that should not be sentenced by death actually

like what?? rape! its totally justifiable by death. murder already qualifies. And beheading is a law written in quran! So whats the problem??

like what?? rape! its totally justifiable by death. murder already qualifies. And beheading is a law written in quran! So whats the problem??

Do you guys also do beheading in Pakistan? :D

Good job Iran :tup:

54939494875931965490.jpg

:no: We never did such thing Takaavar; no matter how bad the relations between us are, we still think about their families.

Good job Iran :tup:

Good job Khatab :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sick of this Wahabi , shia and sunni thing ... if i have an authority i will behead anyone who spread hate in the name of Sects.......................
Pathetic people who have nothing but to spread hate these are real lifetime losers ......
Anyone who sponsor wahabi , shia or sunni killing just on the basis of sect is not muslim not even a human being ... these people are shame for whole muslim community anywhere in world .
OR
Lets kill each other and finish this fight ( if you think this is the solution )
Mullahs exploit the minds of innocent muslims and put guns in their hands just to gain their own goals .. Sick retards

I am sick of this Wahabi shia and sunni thing ... if i have an authority i will behead anyone who spread hate in the name of Sects.......................
Pathetic people who have nothing but to spread hate these are real lifetime losers ......
Anyone who sponsor wahabi shia or sunni killing just on the base of sect is not muslim not even a human being ... these people are shame for whole muslim community anywhere in world .

WTF is "wahabi shia"?

Wahabi and shia .. i think its fine now . i forgot to put coma in between ,

These Iranians have put Jews,atheists,Hindu's to shame in their hatred and bias against Sunnis and other Hand they claim to be the protectors of Muslim's rights and consume this jew,christian fake animosity for their own interests....

Indeed they are no less than dogs with such mentality...

P.S: I don't understand why Iranians always play Innocent cards when they themselves are involved in such shameless acts..

These Iranians have put Jews,atheists,Hindu's to shame in their hatred and bias against Sunnis and other Hand they claim to be the protectors of Muslim's rights and consume this jew,christian fake animosity for their own interests....

P.S: I don't understand why Iranians always play Innocent cards when they themselves are involved in such shameless acts..

Prove those "shameless acts". You have not one single source for your claims. The source in the first post is a Wahhabi propaganda website

Again, this is a troll thread.

I am not saying Iranians are innocent nor i am saying Saudis or other arabs are innocent. They both are equally responsible for this .. i hope one day they both will learn a lesson but i am afraid it will be too late then ...
Just look into the current situation in Pakistan you will know the reality . Saudi and Arabs sponsoring Shia killings in Pak and Irani sponsoring Shia organizations too ..
My point is this hate among us ( wahabi , shia , sunni) will lead us nowhere but towards a dead end ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom