What's new

In indias kerala, congress and Muslim league are allies

GreenFoe

Reaction score
Bj8zJe7CMAATdLw.jpg

Indian Muslims should support Congress Party en mass. It is a matter of Life and Death for the Indian Muslims because the "Murderous Thug" named Modi is gunning for them.

Indian Muslims should support Congress Party en mass. It is a matter of Life and Death for the Indian Muslims because the "Murderous Thug" named Modi is gunning for them.

Everyone other than Muslims should support BJP, as Congress party is responsible for Genocide of Sikhs. :sick: Before worrying about welfare of Muslims in India, do something for the welfare of your own Muslim brethren in Pakistan.:wave:

Last edited:
Everyone other than Muslims should support BJP, as Congress party is responsible for Genocide of Sikhs. :sick: Before worrying about welfare of Muslims in India, do something for the welfare of your own Muslim brethren in Pakistan.:wave:

I think Genocide is a wrong word to use .....

haha a pakistani jumping for minority rights....the whole world knows about the pathetic condition of minorities in pakistan...solve it first...then you can jump for India...
thank you...

I think Genocide is a wrong word to use .....

:disagree: :disagree: :disagree: It's an apt word to describe the naked Dance of Death. Further, I ain't interested in discussing it. Whenever, you see a thread on topic, do mention me and debate. In the mean time...:wave:

:disagree: :disagree: :disagree: It's an apt word to describe the dirty dance of death. Further, I ain't interested in discussing it. :wave:

I think the number of people who died will be in thousands and it is not genocide :disagree:

Genocide is a word used to describe a different scenario.

The Muslim league and Congress - Natural bedfellows. And Kerala - obviously :yay:
Secularism in display :laugh:
If all non Muslims don't vote for BJP now, they are to be blamed if they face the axe in the future (which they will, and some, in retrospect will deserve it). :coffee:

Last edited:

LOL......what is surprising about it ? ...... today congress is pretty much a "minority" Party today.

The Irony is just too sweet to ignore.

Partition happened because the muslim thought the congress represented the Hindus ..... today its the congress which is representing the Muslims :lol:

Life has come a full circle for the congress. Who said God does not have a sense of humor ? most appropriate in "gods own country" :P

LOL......what is surprising about it ? ...... today congress is pretty much a "minority" Party today.

The Irony is just too sweet to ignore.

Partition happened because the muslim thought the congress represented the Hindus ..... today its the congress which is representing the Muslims :lol:

Life has come a full circle for the congress. Who said God does not have a sense of humor ? most appropriate in "gods own country" :P
God's own country? Which God? :azn:

I think the number of people who died will be in thousands and it is not genocide :disagree:

Genocide is a word used to describe a different scenario.

Genocide - the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular nation or ethnic group.

Genocide - the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular nation or ethnic group.

The intent of doing the things(genocide) is extermination of certain group ...... But I doubt that is the motive at that time.

Back
Top Bottom