What's new

In Indian Comedy video, an Indian buying Bangladesh and Bangladeshis are trolling Indians for this

BDforever

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
check at 1:22 mins.

some troll responses from Bangladeshis
Capture.529.PNG

I don't mind insensitive jokes. But that was insensitive and unfunny. They could've come up with so many other options for the same joke. Directed by those crass idiots you see in malls who're full of themselves it seems.
I don't mind Bangladesh beating India in cricket just to give these idiots a reality check. (Similar to how I want India to thrash BD by 10 wickets to give some BDeshis a reality check.) That's probably the only time they even hear about other countries.

Sorry BD.

Im not sure whats happening , First this Joke was not funny , almost nobody would have heard had its been just ignored, but now you have opened thread and created audience for it.:enjoy:

yes and thanks :D

Just write name Pakistan and search on any website, you will find more jobless ugly sanghi swines there burying and buying Pakistan then Pakistani themselves discussing the issue discussed in the video .. maybe surprising for your kind. i though they were already anti BD.

Back
Top Bottom