What's new

In India 7 yrs in jail for eating beef; cops can raid on mere suspicion

Break India and Muslims now should start for another Islamic state where they can live without any stupid legislation.
or they can move to PAKISTAN or BANGLADESH.
Our INDIAN Muslims understand that their ORTHODOX HINDU brothers can not stand the sight of a COW getting slaughtered and that is the reason that no INDIAN MUSLIMS has objected to the ammendment.
I don't understand why Pakistanis are jumping up and down when INDIAN MUSLIMS are calm and cool about this being implemented in one state.

Break India and Muslims now should start for another Islamic state where they can live without any stupid legislation.
no they will move to pakistan if they want which was cerated for all the muslims in the subcontinent.

or they can move to PAKISTAN or BANGLADESH.
Our INDIAN Muslims understand that their ORTHODOX HINDU brothers can not stand the sight of a COW getting slaughtered and that is the reason that no INDIAN MUSLIMS has objected to the ammendment.
I don't understand why Pakistanis are jumping up and down when INDIAN MUSLIMS are calm and cool about this being implemented in one state.

becos they care :angel:

Pakistan is not just a fortress of Islam, it is also the last frontier of humanity! « PakDefenceUnit

hahaha then some say it was a mistake to divide india lol
No one in INDIA says it was a mistake, your leader asked for it and you got what he wished for.
We feel sorry for the present state of turmoil and treachery in Pakistan and we want them to realize the mistakes of the past and think about their own growth rather than think about MUSLIMS in INDIA.
The muslims in INDIA have a good representation both in central and state governments

It's a stupid piece of legislation for a secular country which has millions of non-hindu people and even Hindus who consume beef. As a Hindu, I am yet to come across any religious scripture which forbids the eating of meat or beef. Just a piece of legislation by the BJP to woe the sentiments of illiterate and blind Hindu masses who don't consider the harm this law is doing and purely regard it as a measure to "teach those pesky Muslim and Christian minorities a lesson". There are majority Muslim and Christian areas in this state and certain parts of India. What harm can be done to Hindu sentiments if these majority-minorities areas are permitted to slaugher and consume beef. As a Hindu in Africa, I dine at restaurants which serve beef. I visit homes of Muslim and Christian friends who cook and eat beef and I eat at these homes (offcourse my hosts are sensitive enough to abstain from cooking beef when we turn up for dinner). I don't believe that I am destined to go to hell for doing so.

Refer post # 905.

hahaha then some say it was a mistake to divide india lol

I for one thank God for partition. My only regret is that it was not conducted 100%.

Or they can move to Pakistan.

Looks like they are. Got to keep your political partner happy.

Well I am guessing you are only speaking for yourself. I know lots of Hindus who enjoy beef.

yeah,i was talking abt myself only.I know many people eat beef.

It's a stupid piece of legislation for a secular country which has millions of non-hindu people and even Hindus who consume beef. As a Hindu, I am yet to come across any religious scripture which forbids the eating of meat or beef. Just a piece of legislation by the BJP to woe the sentiments of illiterate and blind Hindu masses who don't consider the harm this law is doing and purely regard it as a measure to "teach those pesky Muslim and Christian minorities a lesson". There are majority Muslim and Christian areas in this state and certain parts of India. What harm can be done to Hindu sentiments if these majority-minorities areas are permitted to slaugher and consume beef. As a Hindu in Africa, I dine at restaurants which serve beef. I visit homes of Muslim and Christian friends who cook and eat beef and I eat at these homes (offcourse my hosts are sensitive enough to abstain from cooking beef when we turn up for dinner). I don't believe that I am destined to go to hell for doing so.

I can see that you are back to telling lies

I have posted enough scriptures which has forbidden eating beef. If you still remain ignorant, it is because you wish to remain ignorant.

Just because you want to be a Asura, does not mean the erst of the world wants to follow you down to hell. You are free to belie anything you want. That is your burden. Just don't expect us to share your ignorance.

But isn't India the worlds largest democracy, Democracies give freedom of choice to their citizens, why indian government wants to enforce peoplein to eating somethin or vice versa.

Indian govt is not enforcing anyone to eat something.
They are just banning the cow slaughter.

Very weak argument. A secular state has no preferefered /favourite religion and everyone is free to do whatever he wants to do, Either stop lying to be a secular state or let people decide what is good for them.
Yes, so people have decided that cow slaughter ban is good for them. What is your problem.
People of india have elected a govt and govt has passed a legislation which people think is good for them. That is called democracy. I dont understand why is your A on fire ?

When cows do not produce enough milk they became uneconomical for farmers and dairy producers. Hindutva lunatics don't care about the Hindu farmers and dairy producers that sell these uneconomical cows to the Hindu cattle smugglers that transport and sell these cows to the slaughterhouses. Why don't Hindutva lunatics tackle the problem at the source and buy these uneconomical cows from the Hindu farmers and dairy producers directly and keep them in self funded farms. They just want to target Muslim butchers, restaurants and consumers to make their supporters happy with anti-Muslim policies. Its not about saving the Holy Gau Mata cows but tormenting the Muslims.

Only people of hindu religion have decided that, what about the choice of millions of other people who enjoy beef?

Indian govt is not enforcing anyone to eat something.
They are just banning the cow slaughter.

Yes, so people have decided that cow slaughter ban is good for them. What is your problem.
People of india have elected a govt and govt has passed a legislation which people think is good for them. That is called democracy. I dont understand why is your A on fire ?

So a democratic country does not allow beef consumption. It is so undemocratic.

Back
Top Bottom