What's new

In India 7 yrs in jail for eating beef; cops can raid on mere suspicion

so eating corpse is Ok,but eating beef is forbiddened in india?

Because its banned in 1 state which has 90% Hindus :lol: you must be real smart

1.Open this link and see how verey very smart you yourself are?

ANNEX II (8)

2. Only Pashchimbangla, Meghalya, Monipur and Kerala have no problem with cow slaughter.

3. Cow being the Hindu Mother Goddess / Go Mata, no one can take issues with a Hindu state banning her slaughter or even making it punishable with death. We happen to be largest consumers of beef in SA - perhaps in the world. Pakistanis are more fond of mutton. Therefore, banning cow slaughter in India is welcome news to us.

ANNEX II (8)

2. Only Pashchimbangla, Meghalya, Monipur and Kerala have no problem with cow slaughter.

3. Cow being the Hindu Mother Goddess / Go Mata, no one can take issues with a Hindu state banning her slaughter or even making it punishable with death. We happen to be largest consumers of beef in SA - perhaps in the world. Pakistanis are more fond of mutton. Therefore, banning cow slaughter in India is welcome news to us.

I hate to admit it...but your'e right you know.....Being a keralite, i have no problem with beef...i can kill a cow....eat beef...whatever......but unfortunately, that's not the case all over India. It needs to change. Tolerance is a virtue.

ANNEX II (8)

I hate to admit it...but your'e right you know.....Being a keralite, i have no problem with beef...i can kill a cow....eat beef...whatever......but unfortunately, that's not the case all over India. It needs to change. Tolerance is a virtue.

Till date how many Muslims/Cristians have executed in India for eating beef??? and how many have been to jail for mere sucpession of eating beef?

If (none) {Then close the thread}
else {provide the incidence }

Till date how many Muslims/Cristians have executed in India for eating beef??? and how many have been to jail for mere sucpession of eating beef?

If (none) {Then close the thread}
else {provide the incidence }

ANNEX II (8)

ANNEX II (8)

Again you are wrong it is not a nationwide ban of cow slaughter but in 1 state.

punishable by death? this is India buddy are you being serious

Yours do make a lot of sense than your other india members.

Don't drag the Buddhists into this buddy...Many Chinese are Buddhists yet u can eat Beef Chow Fun anywhere in China or Singapore. Hell I've even had beef in Thailand, which is very very Buddhist in nature.

Instead of declaring war against the rampant corruption thats been plaguing the country on both a domestic and global scale, Mr Singh's government chooses to distract the public by declaring war against beef. Then what about the Muslims, Christians, tourists and all the other non-Hindu folk in India?

Okay so beef's out of India now....shouldn't the law be 'no slaughter of cows and no consumption of pork'? Since the second largest group is Islamic and they don't eat pork, yet I am aware that pork is consumed heavily in many parts of India, especially in the south. Shouldn't the ban extend to the slaughter of pigs too? Why be sensitive to the needs of just one community and completely neglect the other??

And what about tourists? Indian tourism industry is hardly developed for all kinds of reasons - bad infrastructure, long airport waits, rude officials, ridiculous smoking bans etc etc that already dissuade many tourists from visiting. Don't say its not true, there are so many people of Indian origin who refuse to visit their ancestral home for reasons I've given above. This is just gonna make it worse.

At this rate, I'm taking my tourist dollars to Pakistan or China.:help:

Again you are wrong it is not a nationwide ban of cow slaughter but in 1 state.

punishable by death? this is India buddy are you being serious

You haven't opened the link. I have traveled almost everywhere in India. There is no question of cow slaughter or buying beef openly except in those 4 states. Even in the cosmopolitan city of Delhi, Muslim members of the diplomatic corps need to obtain this in black-market.

Funny thing no Pakistani food joint I have been to in Uk sells beef or pork wonder why? :disagree:

You haven't opened the link. I have traveled almost everywhere in India. There is no question of cow slaughter or buying beef openly except in those 4 states. Even in the cosmopolitan city of Delhi, Muslim members of the diplomatic corps need to obtain this in black-market.

In Goa I saw beef on the menu and there are places in Mumbai which also sell it. However this is India our founding father Gandhiji respected the cow as do all the Dharmic religions of India so the cow is part of our culture that is not going to change.

Our mother, when she dies, means expenses of burial or cremation. Mother cow is as useful dead as when she is alive. We can make use of every part of her body – her flesh, her bones, her intestines, her horns and her skin.

—Gandhi

Gandhi. He said: "I worship it and I shall defend its worship against the whole world,"

Gandhji is our father of our nation and we are right to respect our culture if people dont agree they could have moved to Pakistan in 1947 but they didn't so end of debate.

Change works both ways..why can't you change and quit eating cow meat.

Beef is openly sold in states like Kerala, Goa etc.

You so are admitting that Democracy is a system where majority eats the rights of a minority. India is not a Democracy anyway , it is just a fake facade which is revealing its extremist hindu dominated image. Reason why we broke away in the first place.

In Pakistan you can eat anything , no one would stop you from eating pork , we would rather hand you our guns and bullets to shoot as many pigs as you want. You don't eat something shouldn't mean that you should stop others by force who do only ignorant societies like India do so.
your croc tears for our INDIAN muslims is unwelcomed. The Muslim brothers in our country understand the plight of the HINDUS. so we do not care what you guys tell the world about INDIA and her democracy.
You accept it or not, the world nations agree that we are the largest democracy in the Planet.

then keep oprk openly and sell it in all markets. stop sale of haal meat so that people who dont believe can also have

sure thats a great Idea

And let some Muslims open a beef shop opposite RSS head office ?

let the pork shops open in front of Jamat Islami office

nice recipe for disaster and communal riots and killing

sure thats a great Idea

And let some Muslims open a beef shop opposite RSS head office ?

let the pork shops open in front of Jamat Islami office

nice recipe for disaster and communal riots and killing

So you understand the sensitivity of the situation. Thank You. Just as pork cannot be sold openly in a Muslim dominated country, beef as much a sensitive issue In India. Even then those who like beef in India have their options.

Back
Top Bottom