What's new

In China, we have brothers! In the West, we are slaves!

It seemed more like everyone was attacking everyone, with Thailand and Vietnam being particularly robust. Chams converted to Islam, so that's your justification. Set that aside then, why did you attack Cambodia so many times?

It seemed more like everyone was attacking everyone, with Thailand and Vietnam being particularly robust. Chams converted to Islam, so that's your justification. Set that aside then, why did you attack Cambodia so many times?
Cambodia is a different story.

Actually the Khmer Empire had been for centuries the most powerful country in SE Asia. Their Kings declared themselves as King of Kings (Chakravartin). At the height of the Khmers, Vietnam was still a part of Imperial China.
Like any of other empires, the Khmers looked to expand their territories. They had wars with Siam, Champa and later Vietnam, after we regained independence from China.

Too bad for them, Vietnamese and Siamese Kingdoms were stronger. After the downfall of the Khmers, Vietnam and Siam (Thailand) shared the booty. Cambodia would not exist today if the French hadn´t arrived.

a bit of history.

in short, it is a law of the jungle, only the fittest survive.

Yet China could have conquered Southeast Asia a long, long time ago but largely chose peaceful interaction - some people seem to like might is right more than others. Especially if they had used the brutal tactics of Europeans.

Yet China could have conquered Southeast Asia a long, long time ago but largely chose peaceful interaction - some people seem to like might is right more than others. Especially if they had used the brutal tactics of Europeans.
would could maybe...LOL

Sure, ancient China had the power to conquer SE Asia with ease. But what didn´t you do?

No, my friend, with the exception from civilized Vietnam, ancient China had no interests in conquering other barbarian countries or annexing their lands. The only thing Chinese emperors showed interests were tributes paid by these barbarians.

well, today commie China is a different story. You seem to have learned from the Imperialists, declaring everything is mine. How boring.

China didn't conquer Southeast Asia, or the Tarim Basin, because it would be immoral to do so. That's that. The CPC doesn't nuke Vietnam into the Stone Age because it would also be immoral. Taiwan doesn't crush the Philippines because it would hurt innocent people. Simple as that.

And if you recall China told Thailand to back off when they were planning to expand into Malaysia in Vietnam. Enough with the revisionism - the tributary relations were benign and generous. Too bad for you that China isn't going to be giving away free gifts now.

India is a belligerent country and pursuing weapons of mass destruction. By refusing to abide by the Non-proliferation treaty, India poses a serious threat to China.

How retarded are you moron? Why should India abide by a treaty we never signed???

China didn't conquer Southeast Asia, or the Tarim Basin, because it would be immoral to do so. That's that. The CPC doesn't nuke Vietnam into the Stone Age because it would also be immoral. Taiwan doesn't crush the Philippines because it would hurt innocent people. Simple as that.

And if you recall China told Thailand to back off when they were planning to expand into Malaysia in Vietnam. Enough with the revisionism - the tributary relations were benign and generous. Too bad for you that China isn't going to be giving away free gifts now.

take care first to Independence òf Taiwan. There was state Republic Formosa, independent country from Man Qing of China from ancient time to 1700 BCE.

Back to topic: are you Taiwanese slaves of USA or not ?

take care first to Independence òf Taiwan. There was state Republic Formosa, independent country from Man Qing of China from ancient time to 1700 BCE.

These are all fake Taiwanese but rather, PRC paid commenters like Wholegrain. The PDF Taiwanese are strangely pro-unification and very ultra-fascist on the side of PRC. Also very strange, PDF Taiwanese here do not seem to be wary of Islam. A lot of Taiwanese have relative in SE Asia, and they are fully aware of Islamofascism suffered by their kins.

I have yet to see a single Taiwanese shouting Taiwanese independence here. We know most Taiwanese want independence, or at least abhor unification with PRC.

Today, PRC coastal area cities are already as prosperous or more than Taiwan but Taiwanese do not buy it. Monies are not everything. Look at the conduct of PRC here and comparing it with oversea Chinese like Lux myself, you see the difference.

Despite so many material allure, Taiwanese have the backbone to remain poor than to unite with a bunch of crazy people, keep ranting about nuking others and keep supporting murderer like the Tiananmen style.

Martian, I'm afraid your vision is too big and too far. :-)

If you have a look at the statements and declarations that Chinese government ever issued, you can find Chinese government will never be that aggressive. :bunny:
And i think that is why China will never be a superpower . During ming dynasty, Zheng He sailed to ceylon, east Africa but did not even make one colony. You had the biggest ship with the greatest firepower and did nothing. No wonder the next ming emperor scrapped the navy.

Taiwan is one of the world's least servile states, unlike Vietnam. Taiwan has always considered Chinese, but there are political disagreements. There are no disagreements between nuking Vietnam into the Stone Age if she gets uppity though.

These are all fake Taiwanese but rather, PRC paid commenters like Wholegrain. The PDF Taiwanese are strangely pro-unification and very ultra-fascist on the side of PRC. Also very strange, PDF Taiwanese here do not seem to be wary of Islam. A lot of Taiwanese have relative in SE Asia, and they are fully aware of Islamofascism suffered by their kins.

A lot of Taiwanese also know that the Dutch and Spanish Christian scum killed many Chinese people in SE Asia as well - it's complicated. You're not one of those traitors are you?

I have yet to see a single Taiwanese shouting Taiwanese independence here. We know most Taiwanese want independence, or at least abhor unification with PRC.

I'm pragmatic, I believe the status quo offers strategic benefit to China as long as Taiwan doesn't concede anything of real value to the West or other enemies. For example if Taiwan decided to kill all the Filipino pirates in the South China Sea tomorrow their white masters would have no idea what to do about it. And most Taiwanese absolutely do not want independence. Not that it's up to Taiwan, though - Taiwan would be powerless to do anything if the PRC decided to take over. Everyone in Taiwan knows the rest of the world won't do shit to intervene. Maintaining peace and good relations is important.

Last edited:

Today, PRC coastal area cities are already as prosperous or more than Taiwan but Taiwanese do not buy it. Monies are not everything. Look at the conduct of PRC here and comparing it with oversea Chinese like Lux myself, you see the difference.

Despite so many material allure, Taiwanese have the backbone to remain poor than to unite with a bunch of crazy people, keep ranting about nuking others and keep supporting murderer like the Tiananmen style.

agree.

My Taiwanese partner told to me that the production chains in mainland coastal provinces is in hand of Taiwanese. Base on logic of Martianz, mainland chinese are slaves of Taiwanese.

Why are you posting? I thought you planning to overthrow the LKY government ? How's that coming along?

Taiwan is one of the world's least servile states, unlike Vietnam. Taiwan has always considered Chinese, but there are political disagreements. There are no disagreements between nuking Vietnam into the Stone Age if she gets uppity though.

A lot of Taiwanese also know that the Dutch and Spanish Christian scum killed many Chinese people in SE Asia as well - it's complicated. You're not one of those traitors are you?

I'm pragmatic, I believe the status quo offers strategic benefit to China as long as Taiwan doesn't concede anything of real value to the West or other enemies. For example if Taiwan decided to kill all the Filipino pirates in the South China Sea tomorrow their white masters would have no idea what to do about it. And most Taiwanese absolutely do not want independence.

Taiwnese could considered themselves ans Chinese in ethnicity, but they could be separate citizens, like Englishman in USA, they are now American, USA citizens and not be UK citizens.

Only mad chinese can say that they could nuke Vietnam to stone age. Only such mad men chinese copied idea of US imperialists in time of Vietnam war. Chinese were enslaved by Imperialists and invaders in the past. Civilized Chinese don't say that.

Back
Top Bottom