What's new

In China, we have brothers! In the West, we are slaves!

Tell that to Lord Han Martian2, he is the one with the plan to annex India. :D

Now, with Shuttler and Fattyacids out, the ranks are getting even more thinner :(

The option right now is to watch india to rot from within
No need to break a sweat

india is a place bad for wholesome annex however easy it is for a strong army like PLA
Dont ask us help for putting over 40% of your insurgencies to rest
We just want our area back or a swap between the rest of NE for Zangnan if you want eternal peace. If this can be done, indian cheerleaders and false flaggers who are flooding forums on smearing campaigns against us will be RIP

Settle down with what you already have, or keep dreaming. :-)

Settle down with what you already have, or keep dreaming. :-)

My dreams are all for the goodies of China
My nigtmare if I have one thank heavens, is the human terrors happening in india

Again, tell that to Martian2,
he is the man with plan ;)

Martian2 is not a regular visitor of PDF
He hasnt smelt the rotting in india

Keep watching. :pop:

I am of the impression that a "democratic" society will encourage creativity
indians fail on this a billion times

Yes, the entire KMT (Kuomintang) party is a stealth pro-reunification party. I grew up in a KMT household.

The trick is to reunify without upsetting the United States. The U.S. is too important a market to Taiwan.

Thus, we will wait about ten years and the U.S. will eventually accept Chinese reunification.

In 1865, the North and South reunified after the American Civil War.

In 1991, East and West Germany reunified.

China's and Taiwan's time is coming.

Honesty I dont believe USA will like this to happen
They will prefer a status quo

Last edited:
How about living in peace with your neighbors...like you have been doing for the last 50 years which has helped your economy tremendously. If you you suddenly start arming yourself to the teeth your neighbors will get nervous and do the same thing.

I wouldn't want to strain your brain.

The matter is they ( india, japan, vietnam, philippines etc) are enjoying peace at our expenses (occupying lands, and extracting resources therefrom)

Annexation is the only counter-strategy to America's containment policy

As many of you know, I only drop by PDF once in a long while. The reason is I don't like wasting my time arguing with a bunch of empty-headed numbskulls.

The military issue is very simple. How can China respond to America's containment policy along its southern flank?

If China does nothing, it will be boxed in militarily and economically along its entire southern border. No strategist or general will sit there and do nothing while the enemy prepares for war (such as India building atomic nuclear weapons and nuclear submarines; Vietnam buying Russian Kilo submarines).

Rome's experience with Carthage proves that annexation is the only viable policy. Rome fought three Punic Wars with Carthage for over 100 years. Eventually, Rome realized the only solution is to smash the Carthaginians and annex their territory.

With the benefit of Roman experience, China will ultimately conclude that annexation of Vietnam, Myanmar, and India is the only viable solution.

China defeated India in 1962 (which is the Chinese version of the first Roman-Carthage Punic War). What happened afterwards? India is arming itself to the teeth with billions of dollars of new high-tech foreign weaponry. India is illegally pursuing thermonuclear weapons. Thus, the next Sino-Indian war must be the final one.

I have offered the idea of annexation to counter the three countries that are participants in America's containment strategy. I will continue to voice my opinion in the mainstream media. The counter-strategy of annexation is not going away.
----------

My suggestion to annex Vietnam on Global Times.

Vietnam dancing between US alliance and Chinese brotherhood - Asian Review - Globaltimes.cn

dnrEcOa.jpg

----------

My suggestion to annex Myanmar on BusinessWeek (from a month ago).

China's Oil Pipeline Through Myanmar Brings Energy—and Resentment - Businessweek

UhJsUOS.jpg

----------

My declaration on the illegality of India's occupation of South Tibet/Arunachal Pradesh on BusinessWeek. I'll get around to proposing annexing India in future comments.

India Frontrunner Modi Slams China Expansion Amid Poll Gain (3) - Businessweek

kJBuMLK.jpg

YhS9QAh.jpg

Last edited:
^
????

You are pretty crazy!

Why should China annex them? No one in China ever have a think or desire to do so.

As many of you know, I only drop by PDF once in a long while. The reason is I don't like wasting my time arguing with a bunch of empty-headed numbskulls.

The military issue is very simple. How can China respond to America's containment policy along its southern flank?

If China does nothing, it will be boxed in militarily and economically along its entire southern border. No strategist or general will sit there and do nothing while the enemy prepares for war (such as India building atomic nuclear weapons and nuclear submarines; Vietnam buying Russian Kilo submarines).

Rome's experience with Carthage proves that annexation is the only viable policy. Rome fought three Punic Wars with Carthage for over 100 years. Eventually, Rome realized the only solution is to smash the Carthaginians and annex their territory.

With the benefit of Roman experience, China will ultimately conclude that annexation of Vietnam, Myanmar, and India is the only viable solution.

China defeated India in 1962 (which is the Chinese version of the first Roman-Carthage Punic War). What happened afterwards? India is arming itself to the teeth with billions of dollars of new high-tech foreign weaponry. India is illegally pursuing thermonuclear weapons. Thus, the next Sino-Indian war must be the final one.

I have offered the idea of annexation to counter the three countries that are participants in America's containment strategy. I will continue to voice my opinion in the mainstream media. The counter-strategy of annexation is not going away.
----------

Vietnam dancing between US alliance and Chinese brotherhood - Asian Review - Globaltimes.cn

dnrEcOa.jpg

----------

China's Oil Pipeline Through Myanmar Brings Energy—and Resentment - Businessweek

UhJsUOS.jpg

----------

My declaration on the illegality of India's occupation of South Tibet/Arunachal Pradesh on BusinessWeek. I'll get around to proposing annexing India in future comments.

kJBuMLK.jpg

very good idea. :tup: But how do you do it? Any concrete war plan? :-)

By the way, why aren't you planning to annex America itself to counter its containment policy? That will solve the problem permanently. :coffee:

Waiting for your thoughtful opinions. :toast_sign:

----------

dnrEcOa.jpg

----------

UhJsUOS.jpg

----------

kJBuMLK.jpg

YhS9QAh.jpg

Is this wet dream of China ?

East Turkestan, Tibet, Inner Mongolia and Manchuria is going to independent States first. :D

Annexing India ? No way. The best thing is just having good relations and making China indispensable for India, or installing a puppet government at the extreme. But annexing is NOPE. Just think about the number of impoverished Indians who will want to live in China proper...:D

The "whole Uyghur nation" is worse than terrorists. They're like Nazis. It's a fake ethnic group resurrected from the dead. What needs to be done is to find out the origin of their groups, and if we discover that their ancestors murdered Hui Muslims, the CCP should execute the entire lineage or strip them of all their property, castrate the men, and put them on reservations in the desert.
:o::o::o:
:omghaha::omghaha:
:haha:

Is this wet dream of China ?

East Turkestan, Tibet, Inner Mongolia and Manchuria is going to independent States first.

New Champa will be the most independent :D They will go back to kicking you in your ambiguous private parts as they had for 100s of years :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom