What's new

In-camera briefing on buying French submarines demanded

over german type-214?

nah never unless french give us Barracuda :D

Anyway there are some inside reports that after media drive against this decision now Pakistan may go for the German subs.

But i wont take a sigh of relief till the time the accord is inked with Germans.

nah never unless french give us Barracuda :D

Anyway there are some inside reports that after media drive against this decision now Pakistan may go for the German subs.

But i wont take a sigh of relief till the time the accord is inked with Germans.

But i read it somewhere that Germans were due on 5th of Aug for finalizing the deal

But i read it somewhere that Germans were due on 5th of Aug for finalizing the deal

nops, we are still waiting for german elections due for september 27. after this if every thing keep on going on smoothly we may have some official conformation by october november.
well we have all been releived by the news claiming the U214 to get back on track after earlier rumors of cancelation but friends let us keep praying till we get them!!

regards!

I feel that the reason why perhaps he decided this is becasue France did offered , nuclear cooperation with meetings with Zardari so that has to be accounted for in all debates

And also since, France already has the contract for previous subs it might be easier to negoatite more perks with French.

Perhaps a future discussion on getting their Raphael fighter planes ?

I mean German Subs do look good option on paper but the deal is overly delayed Pak Navy shoudl induct 2 subs / year -

In additon to wanting the german subs which i do happens soon inshallah will we be still making more augusta subs in Pak?

PM is in Germany!!! lets pray he finalizes the deal!

i guess thats what exactly he is there for, otherwise i dont see any reason for high profile visit to Germany by PM. if President wont PM will , this is how things having been done in the past looks like trend is set to move on.

i could be wrong

i guess thats what exactly he is there for, otherwise i dont see any reason for high profile visit to Germany by PM. if President wont PM will , this is how things having been done in the past looks like trend is set to move on.

i could be wrong

Pak is also celebrating 50 years defence deal ties with Germany.

i could be wrong

Let's Pray.:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom