What's new

in an exemplary gesture Papua New Guinea PM touches the feet of PM Modi,'I should take your autograph' : Joe biden

Guys, you can love him or hate him....but at least India have a PM who puts his country first and works towards it's betterment. In comparison what do we have? To put it lightly a complete shiitshow, people in power leeching off the state. The economic figures speak volumes and so whilst much negative things can be said about Modi, he's miles better than what we have. Let's focus on ourselves before pointing figures at others.

Guys, you can love him or hate him....but at least India have a PM who puts his country first and works towards it's betterment. In comparison what do we have? To put it lightly a complete shiitshow, people in power leeching off the state. The economic figures speak volumes and so whilst much negative things can be said about Modi, he's miles better than what we have. Let's focus on ourselves before pointing figures at others.
best wishes , May Pakistan prosper exponentially under the visionary and courageous leadership of Hon,,PM Mian Shehbaz Sharif

FdSE-cXXoAAMWPa

All things aside, touching someone else feet is just not right the way human should be. I remember when I were young and my Grandmother made me touch some 'peers' feet, I never understood that and wowed to never every in my life do that even if that person is my own mother.

Touching feet is a subcontinent thing and it should be shun, at least by educated folks.
I think it started in China and probably spread around.

Back
Top Bottom