What's new

In A New Wave Of Violence, Kashmir Valley Sees One Youth Becoming Militant Every Third Day

Our politicians are corrupt and puppet of west that's why they deveplop Osama bin ladin, and hafiz saeed and you also live denial mode, because you always consider yourself so innocent that india didn't any crime at the international avenues:angel::blah::blah: what about Kalboshon yedev and i serbajeet singh they are come from india to promote peace in Pakistan @SOUTHie
JayTerrorist Hind @SOUTHie :blah::blah::blah::hitwall:
The allegations are not proved and you can claim all saint when you have killed Mr. Singh unlawfully in a prison.

Also, I don't need your jew - American nexus crap, you are responsible for it. Hafiz Saeed has many supporters in your country. Whoever helped OBL are living among you. So, there is no point in calling out politicians, it's your mass who sees them beneficial. Now calling India terror Hind may sell in your nation, outside it is not the case.

This is the one more step closer towards the freedom, Long Live freedom fighters,
images

The allegations are not proved and you can claim all saint when you have killed Mr. Singh unlawfully in a prison.

Also, I don't need your jew - American nexus crap, you are responsible for it. Hafiz Saeed has many supporters in your country. Whoever helped OBL are living among you. So, there is no point in calling out politicians, it's your mass who sees them beneficial. Now calling India terror Hind may sell in your nation, outside it is not the case.
and you have also not a prove that hafiz saeed sendinn freedom fighters to IOK give me a singe prove @SOUTHie and your Sh!t sarbajeet singh captured red handly you sh!thead @SOUTHie :blah::blah:, because you're the puppet of the west agaisnt China so they won't call you a terrorist @SOUTHie ;)
Jay Terrorist Hind @SOUTHie :sniper:
51nbQGmDkEL._SY355_.jpg

You just need to say I want freedom from india And now You are militant.

Last edited:
and you have also not a prove that hafiz saeed sendinn freedom fighters to IOK give me a singe prove @SOUTHie and your Sh!t sarbajeet singh captured red handly you sh!thead @SOUTHie :blah::blah:, because you're the puppet of the west agaisnt China so they won't call you a terrorist @SOUTHie ;)
Jay Terrorist Hind @SOUTHie :sniper:View attachment 462784
Did I hit a raw nerve? Take a chill pill and read what I said. Without a single proof, UNSC won't ban these organizations. Or hold your country for terror financing. Every wonder why you didn't gather at least 3 people for your side. It's your obsession over Kashmir, you think you can force India to the table if there is unrest in Kashmir. But never learns that it will only make it difficult for you. China is just seeing political interest in you. So, Masood azhar is innocent pigeon. His brother another Pigeon who Hijacked Indian airlines for his release from Kashmir. So, what was a Pakistani doing in J&K. Hafiz Saeed is running the outfit of LeT another banned outfit by UN and a lot of other countries. Keep living in ddenial. Since you can't refute any of my points:lol: keep on name calling. That's your best bet at the moment.

Please forgive me o caps lock warrior.
you occupied IOK illegally you brain dead Person @punit its incomplete agenda of the Independence of subcontinent @punit :blah::blah::blah:

Did I hit a raw nerve? Take a chill pill and read what I said. Without a single proof, UNSC won't ban these organizations. Or hold your country for terror financing. Every wonder why you didn't gather at least 3 people for your side. It's your obsession over Kashmir, you think you can force India to the table if there is unrest in Kashmir. But never learns that it will only make it difficult for you. China is just seeing political interest in you. So, Masood azhar is innocent pigeon. His brother another Pigeon who Hijacked Indian airlines for his release from Kashmir. So, what was a Pakistani doing in J&K. Hafiz Saeed is running the outfit of LeT another banned outfit by UN and a lot of other countries. Keep living in ddenial. Since you can't refute any of my points:lol: keep on name calling. That's your best bet at the moment.
What a prove give me prove you Sh!thead what a prove, i don wan't your wordS but a prove you suker, no not it all, you illegally occupied IOK, it is a incomplete agenda of independence of subcontinent since 47 you sh!thole @SOUTHie you're genocide the kashmiris since 47 and called yourself innocent what loser you're @SOUTHie you're the biggest terrorist nation of the world who exporting terrorism to all its neighboring countries and called them innocent whaw bhi wah BAGAL MEIN CHORI MOON MEIN RAM RAM"
Jay terrorist/war monger Hind @SOUTHie :blah::blah::blah::blah:

you occupied IOK illegally you brain dead Person @punit its incomplete agenda of the Independence of subcontinent @punit :blah::blah::blah:

What a prove give me prove you Sh!thead what a prove, i don wan't your wordS but a prove you suker, no not it all, you illegally occupied IOK, it is a incomplete agenda of independence of subcontinent since 47 you sh!thole @SOUTHie you're genocide the kashmiris since 47 and called yourself innocent what loser you're @SOUTHie you're the biggest terrorist nation of the world who exporting terrorism to all its neighboring countries and called them innocent whaw bhi wah BAGAL MEIN CHORI MOON MEIN RAM RAM"

Yawn !!!

more cacophony. Ignored.

truth always bitter isn't @Sankpal
Jay terrorist Hind @Sankpal :sarcastic::lol::enjoy:

Yes, bro..... You just remind me one name "terroristan".

Iran, Afghanistan and India, says that facing terrorism issue from neighbouring country.

Pakistan says, she is facing terrorism from Afghanistan, Iran and India....

It is very easy to guess, who is creating actual problem for world.

Back
Top Bottom