What's new

In a first, two Indian institutes make it to world’s top 200

I asked on what basis they giving ranking?? if numbers matters there are many universities in India but they didn't make it. If they keep vibrant research in mind then no institute near to them in India.

Do you worked as summer trainee/ PA?
Source: I worked in prominent research institutes in India .
I'm pretty sure a combination of those is what matters. Dr. Tharoor had written an article about how all the campuses with larger student bodies in this country are generally teaching universities, and research happens in small specialized institutes, and thus we fail at rankings. For example, I'm sure these rankings wouldn't include IST Austria or the Institute for Advanced Study in the US.
Yes I worked as part of the summer research fellowship, although our work was extended to well beyond the summer.

I'm pretty sure a combination of those is what matters. Dr. Tharoor had written an article about how all the campuses with larger student bodies in this country are generally teaching universities, and research happens in small specialized institutes, and thus we fail at rankings. For example, I'm sure these rankings wouldn't include IST Austria or the Institute for Advanced Study in the US.
Yes I worked as part of the summer research fellowship, although our work was extended to well beyond the summer.

What you trying say? I m not getting it........IIT Delhi is nothing but teaching institution in wat way ahead of those research institutes. If numbers and vast range of dept . matters means Hyderabad central university also dng gud.

In summer training labs used give their part of work to trainees. Extended?? you worked without fellowship ,I hope IAS fellowship for 2 months .

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom