What's new

In a first, Pakistani medical school will offer sex-ed

Tabhiii tou itnaa baraa tharkiii hai ! :D

Khair, I dunno if its 'Sex-Edu' *in the context of what its generally taken to mean* as opposed to 'Sex-Edu' as part of the medical curriculum.
Only other thing can be practical other wise they all have it in their education

Only other thing can be practical other wise they all have it in their education

Bhai mujhe teraaa bhi subbb pataa hai tou bhi tou Disco Molvi hai ! :woot:

As if tujheee yeh subbb kuch nahin pataaaa ! :D

This is just to boost the **** industry in South ASIA which will not going to happen by the Grace of Almighty ALLAH. INSHA ALLAH. AMEEN.

This sort of posts / attitude are also among the reasons why Sex education must be formalised .

I think they are referring to sex-ed classes offered by medical colleges to high schools and such..It'll probably be under community medicine dept(Thats how its here in kerala..)
Children in High Schools know that is Sex and all kind of things students of class 9 10 11 12 more than 98 % of them know it

Bhai mujhe teraaa bhi subbb pataa hai tou bhi tou Disco Molvi hai ! :woot:

As if tujheee yeh subbb kuch nahin pataaaa ! :D
I just told you fact man even in Biology of 10 they are told about reproductive system and O Levels its quite in detail and A levels more detail and by that age children already know everything

Why we are following Westeren Societies in this case. At first stage if Pakistani School/college or University offers the Sex education then in next stage students must go for practical because it is a human nature. Knowing is better but not mandatory in this case. Parents ko chahiye jub bacha baligh ho jaye to jaldi say shadi ker day bus.:smitten:

My message to all Muslim and specially Pakistnies, please follow Islamic culture.

Back
Top Bottom