What's new

In a first, Chinese newspaper adopts conciliatory tone to border dispute

We don't appreciate the unification of government and religious, which means Dalai Lama should fade out e history.

At least Tibetan and uyghur live at the place of their father and mother, those north American Indians was slaughtered like cows by whites. All those troll fest thread begin with nonsense from Chinese and Indian member. To see a real Tibet, go buy some ticket and check it out there by yourself, seeing is believing.

most of these guys have no chances to go out of india,tickets are too expensive for them

You have said something told by our media and the reall Indians are really not care about.
By the way,it's a common knowledge gotten by one's eyesight that Tibetans are the same with Chinese and it's very clear for outsiders that Indian or maybe the people from whole south Asia are all the same,I mean despite the people with always-smily eyes from regions near China border.

the PLA wont buy anything conciliatory with the indian cheerleaders. no need to as the first kill and retrieval will be done in a couple of months. what needs to deal with is the aftermath random attacks and infiltration after we secure the place.

most of these guys have no chances to go out of india,tickets are too expensive for them

yes they can. no need to buy tickets. they cram really tightly on top of their old and low speed trains or their overloaded buses to pakistan / bangladesh etc through the railway or road connections

We should pose certain pressure on India border, this is to prevent India goverment from adopting aggresively foward policy toward China. As to the overall status of the boder, i say its fine.

the PLA wont buy anything conciliatory with the indian cheerleaders. no need to as the first kill and retrieval will be done in a couple of months. what needs to deal with is the aftermath random attacks and infiltration after we secure the place.

yes they can. no need to buy tickets. they cram really tightly on top of their old and low speed trains or their overloaded buses to pakistan / bangladesh etc through the railway or road connections

You didn't answer my question?
~
In toilet 3-4 guys sit together face backside or frontside to each other?
/ is it a GROUP **** ?
~
To clean each other ?
_

At least Tibetan and uyghur live at the place of their father and mother, those north American Indians was slaughtered like cows by whites. All those troll fest thread begin with nonsense from Chinese and Indian member. To see a real Tibet, go buy some ticket and check it out there by yourself, seeing is believing.

If some one really wants peace between Indian and chinies members "Tibet" should be in banned topics. Sometimes it looks like chinese are saying to Indians that " You should now forget the neighbor who was living in the next door to you since early times. Now I am your new neighbor"

We can not fight for our neighbour. But we can learn from the mistakes which our neighbor did.

Peace now..

You didn't answer my question?
~
In toilet 3-4 guys sit together face backside or frontside to each other?
/ is it a GROUP **** ?
~
To clean each other ?
_

I dont want to feed trolls on a banned topic

I dont want to feed trolls on a banned topic

So bashing abt India is not banned topic.
/Bashing china is banned topic?
~
Here comes your 50 cents lol...
/ Go back and read the post again,who started TROLL ?

Back
Top Bottom