What's new

In a first, Chinese newspaper adopts conciliatory tone to border dispute

Look at this attitude!

Sorry,i didn't get the message. Explain !

China and India talked 15 times on boundary problem, may be wei can get an agreement at the 100th talk

I wont bother to explain it if I were you!

why should we post it?
if we post it,the replies from you guys will be "ccp propaganda"

tsk tsk tsk!

we dont give a damn. there are a lot indian unemployed whose only cheer for the day is bashing China / Pakistan on forums

That is a huge break from their daily challenge for clean water, food, electricity etc

on a rough count the no of Chinese members to indian ones on a forum like pdf is 1:100

Look at this attitude!

tsk tsk tsk!

we dont give a damn. there are a lot indian unemployed whose only cheer for the day is bashing China / Pakistan on forums

That is a huge break from their daily challenge for clean water, food, electricity etc

on a rough count the no of Chinese members to indian ones on a forum like pdf is 1:100

What attitude? Did you bother to check what he wrote?
~
Here comes a 2 cent member lol...
~
Did you get your due today?
~
I hope that 2 cent is enough for dog meat !

When the eastern front of china was friendly, they were hostile to India also issued stapled visa to kashmiris, declaring Arunachal Pradesh as china's part supporting Pakistan Openly etc etc.

Now when their eastern border is troubled they are trying to be friendly to India. Even declaring Indo-china border as "most" peaceful. China have back stabbed India earlier also. GOI should be very careful in this regard

Look at this attitude!

tsk tsk tsk!

So what are you doing in our section ??

More chinese trolls have nothing to do but post BS in India section and good thing for them they also get paid.

Talk is cheap. The modernization, expansion, and creation of new capabilities on the border is far more important than diplomacy when it comes to defending India against Chinese aggression.

it is a stupid india guy who want to split China.what is wrong with your eyes?

dont want to split China. only want China to leave the occupied country of Tibet. China begins and ends at the Great Wall.

What attitude? Did you bother to check what he wrote?
~
Here comes a 2 cent member lol...
~
Did you get your due today?
~
I hope that 2 cent is enough for dog meat !

you are so boring! nothing creative after long suffering in your dilapidated environment in a fake democracy!

dont want to split China. only want China to leave the occupied country of Tibet. China begins and ends at the Great Wall.

your taj mahal which was built by Muslims are falling apart and will sink quicker than quicksand. Our folks in south Xizang are living better than the so called mid class in inida

why not try the same with China

india is topper in this feature! we are not following your footsteps

So what are you doing in our section ??

More chinese trolls have nothing to do but post BS in India section and good thing for them they also get paid.

are you an indian mafia?

you guys should be grateful cause we taught you so much!

Come to the border and try.

wait for your time, buy more foreign weapons so by the time we get there we will be collecting plenty of booties like early gifts from santa claus

we built Greatwall from Qin Dynasty more than 2000 years ago.do you mean Ming Greatwall?The Ming Dynasty has already ruled Tibet.i think we don't have to build Greatwall in Tibet now.and Tibet has not been a country for more than 1000 years.

Back
Top Bottom