What's new

In 65 years, India excels Pakistan in many fields

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having been and seen india, I can honestly say, we have nothing to fear from them, or need to establish friendship - we should establish good relations with PRC, Iran and Turkey, Indonesia. Our future prosperity is having good relations with them. No hard feelings to indians, but there it is, my opinion.

OP is short sighted number crunching copy and paste nincompoop.

Not once he says " I went to India and saw this first hand, interviewed Lallu parsad, or perhaps premji".

Not once.

Additionally, OP forgets to take account india's advantage via population, size, and economic resources it had after partition. With ALL the advantages india had after partition india is still a third world country with more than half the nation's population drowning in poverty. India has the population 8 TIMES the size of Pakistan and yet in relation to this they have accomplished nearly NOTHING. What Pakistan has accomplished considered the disadvantages it has had since partition is remarkable to say the least.

Having been and seen india, I can honestly say, we have nothing to fear from them, or need to establish friendship - we should establish good relations with PRC, Iran and Turkey, Indonesia. Our future prosperity is having good relations with them. No hard feelings to indians, but there it is, my opinion.

Sure, but most of the other countries think otherwise...because u have this mind set, u always will stand at the same place,where u are right now....
Its humbling for me to see the progress of my country in these 65 years......Can you say same thing for Pakistan, Do you have anything to offer to this world?? (not talking about Nukes!!)....batien to bhai aap aise karte ho ke aap America ke bhi baap ho....Thoada zameen pe aajao....

Additionally, OP forgets to take account india's advantage via population, size, and economic resources it had after partition. With ALL the advantages india had after partition india is still a third world country with more than half the nation's population drowing in poverty. India has the population 8 TIMES the size of Pakistan and yet in relation to this they have accomplished nearly NOTHING. What Pakistan has accomplished considered the disadvantages it has had since partition is remarkable to say the least.

kk then tell me what has pakistan accomplished??? tell me in detail. Then we can talk and i would like to know what u mean by nothing.

Great to see pakistan developing, but what has pakistan offered or contributed to the world. Complete bs.

Last edited by a moderator:
India model may not suit Pakistan and vice versa(Secular vs Islamic). for Pakistan, Turkey model may be the apt one.

and Turkey is not secular country in your opinion. right?

Great to see pakistan developing, but what has pakistan offered or contributed to the world. Complete bs.

Pakistan contributed a lot to WOT.. Whether it was a positive or negative contribution, it can be questioned!

Op is a straight up coconut.

U do realize that video talks about rebuilding pakistan....more over most of things the video talks about, India already has achieved that...See i dont want to get into dick measuring contest, just wanted to say dont sound pompous in your posts...u dont have anything to be arrogant about.....India have its share of problems, we indians know that its long way to go for us...we are doing good at this point of time...but when a Pakistani comes and say there is no need to be friends with india, there is nothing that they are good in....That my friend is Insane.....U know the reason why that video was made?? Because there is a need of revival of pakistani economy...and India already is 4th largest economy in the world, that is after 65 years of independence...#proudToBeIndian

Last edited by a moderator:
and Turkey is not secular country in your opinion. right?

Pakistan contributed a lot to WOT..

65 yrs later they are still fighting, they fight among themselves, they fight with taliban etc etc. I met a mahajr of karachi, according to him they are treated as 3rd class citizens and karachi right now burning like hell, the so call financial capital of super Pakistan.

Where Indian it exports reaching 100 billion in 2 yrs and India launching 30 foreign sats and 60 indian sats. What the hell are they boasting about?

kk then tell me what has pakistan accomplished??? tell me in detail. Then we can talk and i would like to know what u mean by nothing.

Mohammad Abdus Salam,[2] NI, SPk[3] (Urdu: محمد عبد السلام; Hindustani pronunciation: [əbd̪ʊs səlɑm]; 29 January 1926 – 21 November 1996)[4] was a Pakistani theoretical physicist who won the Nobel Prize in Physics for his work on the electroweak unification of the electromagnetic and weak forces. Salam, Sheldon Glashow and Steven Weinberg shared the 1979 Nobel prize for this discovery.[5] Salam holds the distinction of being the first Pakistani and the first Muslim to receive a Nobel prize in Physics.

Ayub Khan Ommaya, MD, ScD (h.c.), FRCS, FACS (April 14, 1930, Mian Channu - July 11, 2008, Islamabad) was a Pakistani neurosurgeon and the inventor of the Ommaya reservoir. The reservoir is used to provide chemotherapy directly to the tumor site for brain tumors. Ommaya was also a leading expert in traumatic brain injuries.

Just two people that changed the world - Pakistani - there are thousands of others, in fact millions. :pakistan:

I have been to india, and seen the wretchedness - I repeat as Pakistanis, we have nothing to learn from india, we have our destiny and land, good luck to india, but what I saw there - I have not seen in Pakistan, the sheer horror.

65 yrs later they are still fighting, they fight among themselves, they fight with taliban etc etc. I met a mahajr of karachi, according to him they are treated as 3rd class citizens and karachi right now burning like hell, the so call financial capital of super Pakistan.

Where Indian it exports reaching 100 billion in 2 yrs and India launching 30 foreign sats and 60 indian sats. What the hell are they boasting about?

Stop lying bharti. You met no Pakistani being in Indiaa. Apparently your soldiers are firing on their senior commanders in the Loc, if you want to to talk about fighting amongst themselves.

Stop lying bharti. You met no Pakistani being in Indiaa. Apparently your soldiers are firing on their senior commanders in the Loc, if you want to to talk about fighting amongst themselves.

I am right now in canada ****....

I dont like like u clowns. Have fun fighting among yourself.

I am right now in canada ****....

I dont like like u clowns. Have fun fighting among yourself.

Yeah and some indian Muslim dude, just kicked the crap out of your national monument to soldiers, so don't give us your bs, remember some of us have seen india, so we don't believe the lies, about that wretched nation.

Look at your own country, before lecturing others.

Mohammad Abdus Salam,[2] NI, SPk[3] (Urdu: محمد عبد السلام; Hindustani pronunciation: [əbd̪ʊs səlɑm]; 29 January 1926 – 21 November 1996)[4] was a Pakistani theoretical physicist who won the Nobel Prize in Physics for his work on the electroweak unification of the electromagnetic and weak forces. Salam, Sheldon Glashow and Steven Weinberg shared the 1979 Nobel prize for this discovery.[5] Salam holds the distinction of being the first Pakistani and the first Muslim to receive a Nobel prize in Physics.

Ayub Khan Ommaya, MD, ScD (h.c.), FRCS, FACS (April 14, 1930, Mian Channu - July 11, 2008, Islamabad) was a Pakistani neurosurgeon and the inventor of the Ommaya reservoir. The reservoir is used to provide chemotherapy directly to the tumor site for brain tumors. Ommaya was also a leading expert in traumatic brain injuries.

Just two people that changed the world - Pakistani - there are thousands of others, in fact millions. :pakistan:

I have been to india, and seen the wretchedness - I repeat as Pakistanis, we have nothing to learn from india, we have our destiny and land, good luck to india, but what I saw there - I have not seen in Pakistan, the sheer horror.

wah yaar kya baat hai, have nothing but 2 random people with some random inventions. What are the physical achievements of pakistan?? How many sats has Pakistan launched. How many ports pakistan has, how many ships pak can build?? how many automobiles pakistan builds?? how many billionares pakistan has?? how many indegeneous weapons can pak produce?? how many doctors, engineers and scientists ans phds pakistan produce??? how much electricity pak produces??

The total amount of phds pakistan produced in 65 yrs is less than what india produced in 2012 alone. Go research about it.
Dont even compare with India, You are a pakistani remember that. born to loose.

wah yaar kya baat hai, have nothing but 2 random people with some random inventions. What are the physical achievements of pakistan?? How many sats has Pakistan launched. How many ports pakistan has, how many ships pak can build?? how many automobiles pakistan builds?? how many billionares pakistan has?? how many indegeneous weapons can pak produce?? how many doctors, engineers and scientists ans phds pakistan produce??? how much electricity pak produces??

The total amount of phds pakistan produced in 65 yrs is less than what india produced in 2012 alone. Go research about it.
Dont even compare with India, You are a pakistani remember that. born to loose.

Search for it on Google son, I am not here to teach you how to use the net. We know the reality of india.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom