What's new

In 1018 Mahmud of Ghazni destroyed Mathura. In 2018 this is how the two cities look like

selective images reality is something
mathura-city.jpg

Cows on the street at Mathura

videoblocks-people-on-crowded-busy-street-motorbikes-market-chaos-mathura-india_rdlmajcpe_thumbnail-full01.png

videoblocks-busy-chaotic-lively-street-crowded-people-traffic-holi-gate-mathura-india_boxemlqpx_thumbnail-full01.png

Busy chaotic lively street, crowded people, traffic, Holi Gate, Mathura

ghazni although have beauty but no development since ages now

Last edited:
I remember a story of a thief. I did theft in a house of a rich guy for 3 times. He was planning do do it forth time. He saw that the rich men's house was shinning with light in night. He thought for a while that even after 3 thefts, the rich men's house is shinning and his house is still dark.
As per hindu knowledge, stolen money do not last for long. India was looted by all for last so many years. We became poor for couple of decades but now we are becoming rich once again. those who steal looted us are getting poor once again.
I see it this way. Before couple of decades, our players used to go to play country matches in Britain. Now English players comes to India to play IPL and they get some money to play in IPL for couple of months, which they can not get playing country match for whole of their life. Noe the girls from Europe and west comes to India as Cheer girls. In US, Indians used to learn some other language to work in other migrant's house. Now they are learning Hindi so that they may get a job in Indian's house. Indian has made more start up in US than next 4 country's migrants have done to gather. India is rising. We have some issues. If we can fight and settle them, we can enter into next phase of economic development.

I remember a story of a thief. I did theft in a house of a rich guy for 3 times. He was planning do do it forth time. He saw that the rich men's house was shinning with light in night. He thought for a while that even after 3 thefts, the rich men's house is shinning and his house is still dark.
As per hindu knowledge, stolen money do not last for long. India was looted by all for last so many years. We became poor for couple of decades but now we are becoming rich once again. those who steal looted us are getting poor once again.
I see it this way. Before couple of decades, our players used to go to play country matches in Britain. Now English players comes to India to play IPL and they get some money to play in IPL for couple of months, which they can not get playing country match for whole of their life. Noe the girls from Europe and west comes to India as Cheer girls. In US, Indians used to learn some other language to work in other migrant's house. Now they are learning Hindi so that they may get a job in Indian's house. Indian has made more start up in US than next 4 country's migrants have done to gather. India is rising. We have some issues. If we can fight and settle them, we can enter into next phase of economic development.
the worse part of that robbery was they call it religion . in fact it was war of power money and empires .

and you hindustani log . its not good every other looted you . grow some balls :lol: log yujhy mar jaty hain tu proud hi kerta rehta hai saaly :P

the worse part of that robbery was they call it religion . in fact it was war of power money and empires .

and you hindustani log . its not good every other looted you . grow some balls :lol: log yujhy mar jaty hain tu proud hi kerta rehta hai saaly :P

If you say that India was not looted than you do not have any knowledge of History. Was pakistan not brutally looted by Abdali? and massive genocide was done on that part of land? I can site many examples of brutality and loot starting from shaks, huns, krushans, Afghan and other Muslim looters to Britishers, India was very very fortunate that Genghis khan did not come to India because his guru told him that doing any thing wrong in India will bring wrath of almighty. When Britishers came, India's GDP was almost one forth of world. when they left , they left India with 2 Pc of GDP of the world. This shows the economic destruction done by foreign occupants in India. You need to learn some non Pakistani version of History.

If you say that India was not looted than you do not have any knowledge of History. Was pakistan not brutally looted by Abdali? and massive genocide was done on that part of land? I can site many examples of brutality and loot starting from shaks, huns, krushans, Afghan and other Muslim looters to Britishers, India was very very fortunate that Genghis khan did not come to India because his guru told him that doing any thing wrong in India will bring wrath of almighty. When Britishers came, India's GDP was almost one forth of world. when they left , they left India with 2 Pc of GDP of the world. This shows the economic destruction done by foreign occupants in India. You need to learn some non Pakistani version of History.
wow when did i say india was not looted ? konsi wali pi hai aaj bhai ne ?

all of your post is same as my thoughts .

To fir Jo upar likha hai unka matalab kya hai?
:rofl::rofl::rofl: tery ko kuch nhi bolna tery hindi ke teacher ko goli marni hai mujhy :P

ok so kehna ye hai beta ji ke mehmood came again and again for looting us but he name it war of religion . while dwarka was not a threat to ghazni .mehmood ke moo ko maal lag gya tha hindustan ka bus .

or no-2 nothing to be proud they looted us we were weak chutiya that time that every tom herry dick looted us

ab samjha ?:undecided:

frankly British empire also looted the money from India for many many decades but that suited them well :sarcastic:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: tery ko kuch nhi bolna tery hindi ke teacher ko goli marni hai mujhy :P

ok so kehna ye hai beta ji ke mehmood came again and again for looting us but he name it war of religion . while dwarka was not a threat to ghazni .mehmood ke moo ko maal lag gya tha hindustan ka bus .

or no-2 nothing to be proud they looted us we were weak chutiya that time that every tom herry dick looted us

ab samjha ?:undecided:
I feel the same way Imran bhai , it was our fault for being weak.

frankly British empire also looted the money from India for many many decades but that suited them well :sarcastic:
because brits also give so much in return and brits never destroyed temples and kill thousands blindly . yeah brits were not good too they have bloody policies but they did not demolished taj mehal or delhi lahore jamia mosques .

I feel the same way Imran bhai , it was our fault for being weak.
once i read oshu he use word for us KAIYER . you know he said if nation like india was AHINSAK then they invite HINSAAKS to come kill them rape them loot them . he was fully right AHINSA did not work with HINSAAKS . never ever they will eat you alive if you stay AHINSAAK or lets say KAAIYER

Back
Top Bottom