What's new

In 1018 Mahmud of Ghazni destroyed Mathura. In 2018 this is how the two cities look like

because brits also give so much in return and brits never destroyed temples and kill thousands blindly . yeah brits were not good too they have bloody policies but they did not demolished taj mehal or delhi lahore jamia mosques .
Sir, before independence if we go back its 1000 years history, india is mostly ruled by foreigners so in my opinion locals leadership failed to provide social justice and equal financial opportunities and these two fundamental factors were sufficient to convince public to disown their rulers and abandoned them rest are war atrocities and that is why war is a sign of destruction. however i am agreed with you that Brits given many things in return to sub continent that even after 70 years of their departure still subcontinent is using their ruling system, you can call it incompetence or you can call it, people has become addicted to it that they don't wanna change

Now you are destroying Mahmud's children in a friend's disguise, with smile on your face and a knife behind their back and the best part those f'kers don't even know it

those who steal looted us are getting poor once again.

Portugal, Central Asia, Iran and the UK are doing better than you at the moment. The Arab world is a mixed bag, and Pakistan is also going through economic growth just like India.

Singling out Afghanistan is unfair when almost everyone else who's looted you hasn't experienced the same fate.

In US, Indians used to learn some other language to work in other migrant's house. Now they are learning Hindi so that they may get a job in Indian's house.

:rofl:

the worse part of that robbery was they call it religion . in fact it was war of power money and empires .

and you hindustani log . its not good every other looted you . grow some balls :lol: log yujhy mar jaty hain tu proud hi kerta rehta hai saaly :P
reminds me of classic joke .
10 baar to maar diya ab maar k dikha...
20 baar to maar diya ab maar k dikha .....

frankly British empire also looted the money from India for many many decades but that suited them well :sarcastic:
gora chamri ki ghulami manzoor :D

Was pakistan not brutally looted by Abdali?

The western half of Pakistan (KPK+Balochistan) was considered part of Afghanistan back in those days (and about 60,000,000 Pakistanis live in that region, with many more such as myself having ancestral links to it). Also, the word Afghan has historically been used to refer to Pashtuns. Since Pakistan has about as many Pashtuns as Afghanistan has people, I think it's fair to say we have a right to view Durrani, Ghaznavi, Ghauri, Khiliji, etc as our heroes. Our claim becomes even stronger when you realise that Pakistan is the successor state to these Muslim empires of the region and that we have numerous people who are related to Abdali (they go by the surname of Durrani).

and massive genocide was done on that part of land?

Yes, and our ancestors then inhabited the region. Hence why Pakistanis (and Punjabis, Kashmiris and high caste Hindus in India) have more foreign ancestry than most Indians.

I see this as the resurgence of Hinduism

iu

So much for a resurgence lol

I feel the same way Imran bhai , it was our fault for being weak.

You do realise that almost everyone who conquered India assimilated into its culture, right? And that this therefore means many Indians are their descendants, right?

Now you are destroying Mahmud's children in a friend's disguise

Salamu Alaikum

Most of Mahmud's children probably live east of the Durrand line.

Last edited:
I remember a story of a thief. I did theft in a house of a rich guy for 3 times. He was planning do do it forth time. He saw that the rich men's house was shinning with light in night. He thought for a while that even after 3 thefts, the rich men's house is shinning and his house is still dark.
As per hindu knowledge, stolen money do not last for long. India was looted by all for last so many years. We became poor for couple of decades but now we are becoming rich once again. those who steal looted us are getting poor once again.
I see it this way. Before couple of decades, our players used to go to play country matches in Britain. Now English players comes to India to play IPL and they get some money to play in IPL for couple of months, which they can not get playing country match for whole of their life. Noe the girls from Europe and west comes to India as Cheer girls. In US, Indians used to learn some other language to work in other migrant's house. Now they are learning Hindi so that they may get a job in Indian's house. Indian has made more start up in US than next 4 country's migrants have done to gather. India is rising. We have some issues. If we can fight and settle them, we can enter into next phase of economic development.
They are still looting us ,,,,,,,,,,, cant you see multibillion $$$ multinational companies ????? defence deals !!!! brain drain (silicon valley)…………. looting is still there only thing changed is "Method" ……

They are still looting us ,,,,,,,,,,, cant you see multibillion $$$ multinational companies ????? defence deals !!!! brain drain (silicon valley)…………. looting is still there only thing changed is "Method" ……

That is true but we are willingly buying it. There is a deference. This loot is not bruttle .

Mathura is one of the most ancient cities in the subcontinent and a cradle of urbanized human civilization, it is good to see it is improving.

Last edited:
we pakistanis feed with inayatullah naseem hijazi written scrap finction . our writters created unlimited hate in society

I remember a story of a thief. I did theft in a house of a rich guy for 3 times. He was planning do do it forth time. He saw that the rich men's house was shinning with light in night. He thought for a while that even after 3 thefts, the rich men's house is shinning and his house is still dark.
As per hindu knowledge, stolen money do not last for long. India was looted by all for last so many years. We became poor for couple of decades but now we are becoming rich once again. those who steal looted us are getting poor once again.
I see it this way. Before couple of decades, our players used to go to play country matches in Britain. Now English players comes to India to play IPL and they get some money to play in IPL for couple of months, which they can not get playing country match for whole of their life. Noe the girls from Europe and west comes to India as Cheer girls. In US, Indians used to learn some other language to work in other migrant's house. Now they are learning Hindi so that they may get a job in Indian's house. Indian has made more start up in US than next 4 country's migrants have done to gather. India is rising. We have some issues. If we can fight and settle them, we can enter into next phase of economic development.
Its a nice fairy tale to be honest, Good for Nationalistic sentiments but actual history tells us otherwise.
Subcontinent history is not like a united Subcontinental India Against FOREIGN Invaders from an Alien Land.
Its more like Distinct Spheres between South Indian Powers and North Indian Powers.
almost 90% of the Time all the Governments you refer to as "FOREIGN" were based in North India, While South Indians were waging wars against them all the time.
And Thats a loose definition of who you call foreign and who you call local if you see it in context of those times.
I mean Distance between Delhi and Pune(Long standing Stronghold of South Indian Maratha Power) is almost 1500 Kms. Not Just Pune but all of South Indian Strongholds were almost 1500km away from North Indian Centres like Delhi.
While Ghazni is almost 950 km from Delhi.
You cannot hothpoch all wars between the Historical Kingdoms that existed in present day Indian Geography into One Cauldron against the Plathora of other kings from different areas into one term "Foreign Invaders".
Arab Rulers of Makran and Sindh was on story which had nothing to do with South or Far East India
The Turkik Race of Central Asia, the Seljuk Muslim Rulers of India and Delhi Sultanate was another story
Then Mongol Descendants Taimur and subsequent Babur and the Mughals Kings is yet another Chapter
And the Invaders from modern day Afghanistan Shahabuddin Ghori, Mehmud Ghaznavi, Ahmad Shah Durrani are another chapter.
All of the above people were kings of North India, Fighting each other for the Most part. Just like Turks came from central asia and created empires in Middle East and India and then kept on upto 20th century in the form of Ottoman Empire even upto europe. The Mongol Horde Descended from Mongolia and their Descendants created Yuan Dynasty in China, Mughal Empire in India, Various Khanates in Central Asia and Persia etc. your India is no Different of special. Its just History and its the same all over the world.

Its good to be a patriot, No Denying. But love your country only. Instead of creating Narratives out of the air to support it. People of Subcontinent have a very bad habbit of Making things out of thin air to be proud of instead of making our countries great in the present and being proud of our present.

Its a nice fairy tale to be honest, Good for Nationalistic sentiments but actual history tells us otherwise.
Subcontinent history is not like a united Subcontinental India Against FOREIGN Invaders from an Alien Land.
Its more like Distinct Spheres between South Indian Powers and North Indian Powers.
almost 90% of the Time all the Governments you refer to as "FOREIGN" were based in North India, While South Indians were waging wars against them all the time.
And Thats a loose definition of who you call foreign and who you call local if you see it in context of those times.
I mean Distance between Delhi and Pune(Long standing Stronghold of South Indian Maratha Power) is almost 1500 Kms. Not Just Pune but all of South Indian Strongholds were almost 1500km away from North Indian Centres like Delhi.
While Ghazni is almost 950 km from Delhi.
You cannot hothpoch all wars between the Historical Kingdoms that existed in present day Indian Geography into One Cauldron against the Plathora of other kings from different areas into one term "Foreign Invaders".
Arab Rulers of Makran and Sindh was on story which had nothing to do with South or Far East India
The Turkik Race of Central Asia, the Seljuk Muslim Rulers of India and Delhi Sultanate was another story
Then Mongol Descendants Taimur and subsequent Babur and the Mughals Kings is yet another Chapter
And the Invaders from modern day Afghanistan Shahabuddin Ghori, Mehmud Ghaznavi, Ahmad Shah Durrani are another chapter.
All of the above people were kings of North India, Fighting each other for the Most part. Just like Turks came from central asia and created empires in Middle East and India and then kept on upto 20th century in the form of Ottoman Empire even upto europe. The Mongol Horde Descended from Mongolia and their Descendants created Yuan Dynasty in China, Mughal Empire in India, Various Khanates in Central Asia and Persia etc. your India is no Different of special. Its just History and its the same all over the world.

Its good to be a patriot, No Denying. But love your country only. Instead of creating Narratives out of the air to support it. People of Subcontinent have a very bad habbit of Making things out of thin air to be proud of instead of making our countries great in the present and being proud of our present.
I agree with you for the most part, but just one thing. Marathis are not South Indians, they are west Indians and are Indo Aryans. A good example of a South Indian empire that successfully resisted foreign rule was the Vijayanagar Empire based in Gingee Karnataka that successfully resisted the Delhi-based Mughal Empire under Akbar and conquered all the sultanates in South and Central India. But you are correct that South Indian history is not as simple as the modern day conflict of Indai vs Pakistan or Hindu vs. Muslim. The truth is after the fall of the Guptas, the subcontinent was divided into different regions with each one trying to dominate the other. In the West the Rajputs dominated, in the Gangetic plains it was the Gujars, The northwest(Paksitan) was ruled by Kabul Shahis, East India and Bengal was ruled by the Palas, and south India was ruled by the Cholas, whie Assam and NE India were ruled by the Ahoms(who ruled until the british took over). It was this fragmented climate that made the subcontinent perfect for invasion from the west, and gave the varies kingdoms and empires a common enemy. Sometimes, various kingdoms untied and successfully repelled the invaders(such as the battle of Rajasthan). however, what usually happened was smaller kingdoms alied themselves with the invaders to defeat their enemies. That was the reason the Mughals and the Delhi Sultanate were careful to have good relations with the Hindus and the Native kingdoms of India. It is no surprise that it took a brutal leader like Aurangzeb, who was able to subjugate most of the subcontinent, that the various kingdoms and empries of india united against the Mughals and kicked the Muslim empires under the subcontinent. Unfortunately the Marathas suffered the same faith and made enemies with the Rajputs and the Sikhs, who helped the Durranis and later the British defeat them. This dynamic is not unique to India, but common in all large, multicultural modern nations such as Russia and China.

Sorry for the long response, but I hope you get my point.

I agree with you for the most part, but just one thing. Marathis are not South Indians, they are west Indians and are Indo Aryans. A good example of a South Indian empire that successfully resisted foreign rule was the Vijayanagar Empire based in Gingee Karnataka that successfully resisted the Delhi-based Mughal Empire under Akbar and conquered all the sultanates in South and Central India. But you are correct that South Indian history is not as simple as the modern day conflict of Indai vs Pakistan or Hindu vs. Muslim. The truth is after the fall of the Guptas, the subcontinent was divided into different regions with each one trying to dominate the other. In the West the Rajputs dominated, in the Gangetic plains it was the Gujars, The northwest(Paksitan) was ruled by Kabul Shahis, East India and Bengal was ruled by the Palas, and south India was ruled by the Cholas, whie Assam and NE India were ruled by the Ahoms(who ruled until the british took over). It was this fragmented climate that made the subcontinent perfect for invasion from the west, and gave the varies kingdoms and empires a common enemy. Sometimes, various kingdoms untied and successfully repelled the invaders(such as the battle of Rajasthan). however, what usually happened was smaller kingdoms alied themselves with the invaders to defeat their enemies. That was the reason the Mughals and the Delhi Sultanate were careful to have good relations with the Hindus and the Native kingdoms of India. It is no surprise that it took a brutal leader like Aurangzeb, who was able to subjugate most of the subcontinent, that the various kingdoms and empries of india united against the Mughals and kicked the Muslim empires under the subcontinent. Unfortunately the Marathas suffered the same faith and made enemies with the Rajputs and the Sikhs, who helped the Durranis and later the British defeat them. This dynamic is not unique to India, but common in all large, multicultural modern nations such as Russia and China.

Sorry for the long response, but I hope you get my point.
thanks for the correction regarding the Marathas. Yes Exactly. Thats how medieval world operated and how we should understand it instead of filtering it from the glasses of modern nation states and nationalism. While i agree with most of your post. I am sorry but i don't agree with this notion of your of "HINDU INDIAN KINGDOMS" and "FOREIGN MUSLIM POWERS". Delhi Sultanate defended the Subcontinent from Mongol Invasion in Amroha Wars and the barbaric onslaught that followed afterwards. Delhi Sultanate was over Run by another Muslim Kingdom From the west. Hindus of Tomar Dynasty of Gawaliar were Allies to Muslim of Delhi and their Leader Vikram Sahi Tomar also gave his life in the fight against Babur alongside Ibrahim Lodhi who was also killed by Babur Forces.
Rajpuits were Waging Wars against Akbar for years and his strong opponents. But same Rajputs were his strongest allies afterwards. Man Sigh was leading the Forces of Emperor Akbar to crush Rebellions in Afghanistan and was Governor of Kabul. Birbul, Toda Mal all were Hindu Generals of Akbar who were Fighting against Afghans to protect MUSLIM MUGHAL EMPIRE. Who will you side with? Kingdom Of Mysore with Muslim King Hyder Ali and hi Son Tipu sultan or the Hindu Marathas Allies of the British Empire? does the foreign and local theory applies their as well? Or Battle of Palasi between British and Nawab Sirajudowla of Bengal?
Anyways History in general and specially Politics and Wars history is a subjective matter. You can deduct anything from any event. Because it is always Grey and never Black and White. The Modern Bipolar Subcontinent never existed. For Example Ahmad Shah Abdali is a Hero to some Pakistanis because he Crushed Marathas who pillaged the previously Mughal held lands but HE was the Reason in first place for demise of the Mughals, HE was the last nail in the Coffin of the Great Mughal Empire so hated by many Muslims as well. After he Decimated Delhi, Sikhs and Marathas rose to powers and Mughals were gone forever only their shell remained which was removed by Brits.
It is in the present and let it remain in the present instead of dragging it in the past which unfortunately both Indians and Pakistanis Try to do. the way you feel about this land from Calcutta to Amritsar is not the same feeling that your Tribal Ancestors had my friend. Their was no Disunity amoung INDIAN KINGDOMS that caused FOREIGN INVADERS thing. Their were Independent Kingdoms who had their own public loyal to themselves not other kingdoms. If a King United the Lands under Modern Indian States for a few decades does not make it the absolute reality of this region and the period in between an anomaly. Alexander, Cyrus, Gengis Khan, Tamerlane All Had great Kingdoms spanning to great extents but their kingdoms have no relevance to the nation states geography today.

Back
Top Bottom