What's new

Imran's comments deters Pietersen from playing PSL final

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought KP listen and Watch live with Nadeem Malik .

As usual emotions clouding judgments, don't get emotional man. It's an online forum.
He is patwari moron nothing more Why played 27 matches in Dubai ?

although if in Final foreigners "existing players " won't come this might reduce a bit of excitement from the game however PSL fever remains very strong and entire country is excited and If God forbid worst happens "a terror incident " these extremist terrorists will be hated more by the pakistanis
Gen Zia why all matchs played in Dubai ?why not Pak Accept reality or accept those blasts were made by friendly forces of Punjab Govt .

Imran khan has this irrisistable desire to give in and appease the terrorists...

I am afraid he is wrong here and pm NS is right...
Pm.will be attending the match... i suggest ik shud travel to nangerhar and attend shura meeting that day
Realy if was Showbaz letter that US found at osama hideout remember ?

Although he is an opposition leader, this guy takes 'opposition' both literally and too far.

He will do anything and everything to undermine the Government even if it means sinking his own country.
Whole PSl played in dubai but after blasts thing changed .

Although he is an opposition leader, this guy takes 'opposition' both literally and too far.

He will do anything and everything to undermine the Government even if it means sinking his own country.

Imran can be such an oaf. This statement of his goes right up next to another of his gems... "Trump should ban Pakistanis too."

These r patwari media cell nothing more idiots at highest order .

Imran Khan is right. Playing Cricket is madness. A dharna outside parliament and invading PTV HQ is real act of sanity.
Yes like attacking Apex courts like taking money from osama bin laden ?like paying money and getting electoral Allience with banned organization s u want me name more ?

And to improve our reputation, we should move the PSL final out of Pakistan because of security concerns? Really?
What reputation pak cricket would have by playing under curfew with police sitting as spectators ?Do have balls then hold whole psl in Pak i assure you no international player will come its all about optics with two blasts last week in lahore only fool will play there .

Hold it in Pakistan so that the local public can enjoy a good game of cricket .
Image , etc you guys complicate it too much. A match will not change the perception of Pakistans support to banned outfits.
Have good security and fill the stadium with spectators.
Playing under curfew wont revive Pak cricket

His statetement wasn't wise as he is not only a politician but have cricketing background but he was right for not holding PSL in Lahore after all these true or fake blasts in Lahore
Just one craker blast u looking another 10 yrs for international match dont be fool .

Yikes. Pietersen puts Imran Khan in awkward position. A general statement taking recent attacks into account would have sufficed but instead put the whole basket on Imran Khan now.

So is it safe to assume that Pietersen declined to Lahore because he made confirmation stance based on Imran Khan words on the ground reality of Pakistan?

Very stupid statement by Imran Khan. Regardless of what the conditions are he shouldn't have opened his mouth like that.

But ultimately I also do feel that no matter what Imran had said, after that full week of violence the message was pretty clear whether its safe to hold a sporting event in Pakistan or not.

I'm absolutely apolitical.

But I must say, Imran Khan has become what he used to be against. He plays pure politics, and enjoys VIP protocol like all other politicians. I want the Imran Khan who built free hospital for free, not this one

If the match was happening in KPK, he would have supported it

Assumptions. I have said, 'it's a risk to hold PSL final in Lahore'. Image building involves a lot of things.

Lets pray for the best.

I was against it from the very start, want me to link you up? It has nothing to do with politics for me.

We have no other option, we can either bow down and admit defeat or we fight back. This is us fighting back.
These r patwari media cell nothing more idiots at highest order .

Yes like attacking Apex courts like taking money from osama bin laden ?like paying money and getting electoral Allience with banned organization s u want me name more ?

What reputation pak cricket would have by playing under curfew with police sitting as spectators ?Do have balls then hold whole psl in Pak i assure you no international player will come its all about optics with two blasts last week in lahore only fool will play there .

Playing under curfew wont revive Pak cricket

Just one craker blast u looking another 10 yrs for international match dont be fool .

First of all there will not be a curfew in Lahore for crying out loud, it is a standard security protocol to close the main gates of Nishtar Sports Complex for all sports events which means all hotels and shops "INSIDE" Nishtar Sports Complex (which houses Gaddafi Stadium) will be closed naturally.

Ok so we don't hold this match in Lahore, cleanup all terrorists so that there are no terrorism related incidents for 5 years. After that we hold a cricket match in Lahore, do you think the security would be/should be any less? We were stupid enough to have relaxed security in 2009 during the Sri Lanka tour and look what happened.

I really don't want to keep on giving the same argument to different people, please look up my posts on this topic. Euro 2016 is France was played under the same Curfew conditions yet no one pointed a finger at France.

Pakistan should host matches - it should not show it is cowed down by terrorism or terror threats. But if Lahore has such a major security concern - surely there are towns/cities in Pakistan with less threat which can host the final? Surely, it would be easier and safer to move the final there.

With this statement on cricket, Imran Khan proved himself nothing but STUPID. Shame on you IK for not supporting cricket and its revival.

I am an IK fan but cannot support stupid statements.

We have no other option, we can either bow down and admit defeat or we fight back. This is us fighting back.

First of all there will not be a curfew in Lahore for crying out loud, it is a standard security protocol to close the main gates of Nishtar Sports Complex for all sports events which means all hotels and shops "INSIDE" Nishtar Sports Complex (which houses Gaddafi Stadium) will be closed naturally.

Ok so we don't hold this match in Lahore, cleanup all terrorists so that there are no terrorism related incidents for 5 years. After that we hold a cricket match in Lahore, do you think the security would be/should be any less? We were stupid enough to have relaxed security in 2009 during the Sri Lanka tour and look what happened.

I really don't want to keep on giving the same argument to different people, please look up my posts on this topic. Euro 2016 is France was played under the same Curfew conditions yet no one pointed a finger at France.
There is no similarities between Pak and france two different things .it wont help pak cricket either held whole PSL here or keep all in Dubai .perception is bitter than reality France does not have history of terrorism like Pak in near past .

I'm absolutely apolitical.

But I must say, Imran Khan has become what he used to be against. He plays pure politics, and enjoys VIP protocol like all other politicians. I want the Imran Khan who built free hospital for free, not this one

If the match was happening in KPK, he would have supported it
What politics in it ?He is not in Govt .Someone says that dont play game due to risks you calling it political .

Yikes. Pietersen puts Imran Khan in awkward position. A general statement taking recent attacks into account would have sufficed but instead put the whole basket on Imran Khan now.

So is it safe to assume that Pietersen declined to Lahore because he made confirmation stance based on Imran Khan words on the ground reality of Pakistan?
What is source that KP act on IK statement ?Sethi ?U think Goras r idiot to play in Pak where last week 200 ppl died due to blasts .

Imran can be such an oaf. This statement of his goes right up next to another of his gems... "Trump should ban Pakistanis too."
when this gonna happen ?just holding PSL final u will defeat terrorism ?Great

Yaar bas ker do jab koi bohat sooch ker Bola to kehtay hain so chi samjhi sazish hai jab na sochay to tab bhi tanqeed.
He said Wat was right thing at the very first reaction. I hope he is supporting now.
All foreign players made up their mind now it's just excuse.
I still think insha'allah after this event Pakistan will try it's best to resume international tournament which will take another 5 years ..

With this statement on cricket, Imran Khan proved himself nothing but STUPID. Shame on you IK for not supporting cricket and its revival.

I am an IK fan but cannot support stupid statements.
No u dont have but tell me one thing what is wrong in his statement ?

Yaar bas ker do jab koi bohat sooch ker Bola to kehtay hain so chi samjhi sazish hai jab na sochay to tab bhi tanqeed.
He said Wat was right thing at the very first reaction. I hope he is supporting now.
All foreign players made up their mind now it's just excuse.
I still think insha'allah after this event Pakistan will try it's best to resume international tournament which will take another 5 years ..
He is talking sane not idiots of N league who dying for a club match risking everything for theior political stunt .What massge will go playing under curfew ?Rest of world is not stupid and lunatics like these frustrated kids .

If NAP got implimented in punjab and Pak things might got changed go ask Ganga why they failed NAP ?Just holding club match wont help you to fight terror .

There is no similarities between Pak and france two different things .it wont help pak cricket either held whole PSL here or keep all in Dubai .perception is bitter than reality France does not have history of terrorism like Pak in near past .

What is the difference? France had no prior experience of fighting terrorism, we are way ahead of them and fact is there have been more terrorism related incidents in Paris as compared to Lahore during the last two years from January 2015 to January 2017, Lahore had two while Paris had 4.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_France#21st_century

What is source that KP act on IK statement ?Sethi ?U think Goras r idiot to play in Pak where last week 200 ppl died due to blasts .

Pietersen tweet that directly named Imran Khan citing his words on the ground reality of Pakistan. Personally, Pakistan should not host PSL due to security reasons, but on topic, Kevin Pietersen did cite Imran Khan as motivation to pull out from the trip to Lahore for final. It is in the tweet of Kevin Pietersen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom