What's new

Imran warns of fallout if talks not held with Taliban

So, What i said before? Recall army, fence KPK'S borders with other provinces and let Taliban supporters/sympathizers/apologists live in peace there as per "Islamic Shariah"

River indus acts as border between punjab and kpk, which bank of river should be fenced? :)

Imran Khan is right !!!!!!!, Talks must be held at any cost. No military operation can disband this terror organization. Pakistani is doing the military operations all these years with little progress.

The forces behind the terror blasts do not want the peace process to happen.Definitely the guys who are behind the attacks want a military operation to destabilize the KPK province.

The reason why IK issued a statement saying "if talks are going on why now blasts" is he has his doubts and also insisting that someone is opposing the talks and want to destabilize the KPK.

In my view People better listen to IK than going Jingoistic . These terrorists are tools with no brains, the brains behind them are the real savages and a threat to the people of Pakistan.

We will go for fall out rather talks with TTP buff00ns.

And who exactly are "we"? Certainly not attock-key-uss-paar pakistanis. Your peshawer would suffer the most as it had suffered when operation in south waziristan was launced by army. So many members here are talking about military operation without talks because their provinces would never face this fallout.....
Many members here supports PAF air strikes on FATA and KPK, use of cobra helis and tanks, heavy artillary....because these would never be used on their areas....wake up and smell the coeffee girl

Talks at this stage will not be to the satisfaction of govt of Pakistani as at present these terrorists are holding sway over these areas and they will put unreasonable demands but either way Govt there do not seems be having things under control at all, talks or no talks govt needs to act very decisively n swiftly other wise this anarchic chaos of bloodshed of innocent people will continue

it makes more sense to fence the border with Afghanistan. It will cost, but, it will be worth the effort. Crush the TTP. No sense talking to them.

That was sarcasm, these terrorist sympathizers/apologists pissed me off. Haven't you seen they still want Talibans

River indus acts as border between punjab and kpk, which bank of river should be fenced? :)

Up to the areas who don't want to live under Taliban rule

I find it hard to understand these questions. What are you going to negotiate? Are you ready to accept any of the demands of the Taliban? If not do you think they would agree to drop their arms? Who is the weaker party in these talks and who has the higher stakes? Who is more desperate for talks, the Taliban or the state of Pakistan?

Kemal Ataturk :what: You mean Pakistan needs 1 more traitor of the nation .......

Infact Pakistan needs a leader like Hazrat Umar (R.A)

What traitor? He dealt very will with fanatics

And be realistic we can have Mullah Omar in today's era not anyone like Caliphs

Chall bey...... you people don't deserve someone like Ata-Turk. You deserve someone like me, who'd shred you to pieces. Yeah, right, someone like Umar, another Arbee to destroy the very fabric of our society. Excellent idea!

Now go pack your bags, and get ready to be a Mohajir in Saudia. Pakistan tumhain raas nahin aaya.

Kemal Ataturk :what: You mean Pakistan needs 1 more traitor of the nation .......

Infact Pakistan needs a leader like Hazrat Umar (R.A)

What traitor? He dealt very will with fanatics

And be realistic we can have Mullah Omar in today's era not anyone like Caliphs

He became boot lickers of UK & US to Turkish army ... Now Erdogan is giving back nations dignity .......

Chall bey...... you people don't deserve someone like Ata-Turk. You deserve someone like me, who'd shred you to pieces. Yeah, right, someone like Umar, another Arbee to destroy the very fabric of our society. Excellent idea!

Now go pack your bags, and get ready to be a Mohajir in Saudia. Pakistan tumhain raas nahin aaya.

1 Ataturk aaya tha us ko tumne jail mai dal diya .. Ab konsa Ataturk chahiye :P

@Patriots, dude, you are so strange. Why did you thank me? :blink:

Kiddo, Ata-Turk was never "Pro Western" per se.... you have no idea about what happened..... why he was poisoned by the West...... the generals who came to power later, who installed them, what happened through out the history of Turkey..... how could you? You never even bothered to study anything.

Never ever again say anything about Ata-Turk or Jinnah. No Arab, who ever lived, or will come to this earth in the future, will EVER match up to these two individuals.

He became boot lickers of UK & US to Turkish army ... Now Erdogan is giving back nations dignity .......

1 Ataturk aaya tha us ko tumne jail mai dal diya .. Ab konsa Ataturk chahiye :P

Last edited by a moderator:
@Patriots, dude, you are so strange. Why did you thank me? :blink:

Kiddo, Ata-Turk was never "Pro Western" per se.... you have no idea about what happened..... why he was poisoned by the West...... the generals who came to power later, who installed them, what happened through out the history of Turkey..... how could you? You never even bothered to study anything.

Never ever again say anything about Ata-Turk or Jinnah. No Arab, who ever lived, or will come to this earth in the future, will EVER match up to these two individuals.

Dil chah raha tha thanx kar ka ... Anyhow Ataturk was the traitor of Muslim Ummah & Ottoman Empire ... He was Anti Islam ... He restricted Arabic language in Turkey even he imposed a blockade on Arabic Azan..

Last edited by a moderator:
OK than blowing up civilians seems to be the only option left for you.
Sir you attacked them Sir they are not proper conventional Army Sir and when your bombing is killing their children and women and men what else do you expect from them in return to remain civilized against those who were supposed to protect them instead on orders from kafirs they attacked them

Your absurd logic that they will continue to fight is behind my understanding.The way you people are sitting ideally the number 500000 will come one day of its own. You are not acting against them and you people are still being brutally killed.It is better to fight rather than surrendering. What is the point of having 5th or 7th largest army when they are not able to save it's citizen and this is not new..It is happening from last one ******* decade..

Sir for past 9 years we have used everything other than Nuclear bombs sir our own Air Force chief told that thousands of bombs were used against TTP in different operations still they are their active and fighting and growing Mr

Back
Top Bottom