What's new

Imran warns of fallout if talks not held with Taliban

Fence KPK's borders with other provinces, recall army and let them play peace peace with these terrorists.

And they would fail miserably first of all it is impossible to fence the border secondly you would try to attack them they would leave the area and would leave few hundred behind to fight and you would defeat them in weeks and think that you won the area than they would return back from some other area and create worse hell than ever before and this war would continue for next 100 years at least without and end

p1_35.jpg

And they would fail miserably first of all it is impossible to fence the border secondly you would try to attack them they would leave the area and would leave few hundred behind to fight and you would defeat them in weeks and think that you won the area than they would return back from some other area and create worse hell than ever before and this war would continue for next 100 years at least without and end

I am talking about Border between KPK's borders with other provinces (GB, PU, Sindh & Baluchistan) - All the fans of Taliban & their Islamic rule can go and live under them in peace.

I am talking about Border between KPK's borders with other provinces (GB, PU, Sindh & Baluchistan) - All the fans of Taliban & their Islamic rule can go and live under them in peace.
First they would escape to Afghanistan or some other agency and your suggestion is impossible to do Mr they would fail Sir and fence on border would be blasted by Afghan Army with in days

First they would escape to Afghanistan or some other agency and your suggestion is impossible to do Mr they would fail Sir and fence on border would be blasted by Afghan Army with in days

Oo Bhai - first try to understand what i have written. Afghan border par fence laganay ko kon kah raha hai.

Oo Bhai - first try to understand what i have written. Afghan border par fence laganay ko kon kah raha hai.

Sir I have read it your suggestion is more impossible than fencing Afghan border in fact this suggestion is hilarious

Brain less retards are those dumbos who want to comment on Tribal areas and know nothing about it operation would never bring peace you would get rid of them for some time and few days later they would be back with more power and make your life more hell and it was your Army who entered Tribal areas first on USA orders and attacked them Sir it is known fact so who started first keep that in mind Mr

Because you guys don't have any idea about Tribal areas

Our troops entered tribal areas on US orders haan, ok. So what do you think about all the foreign terrorist figthers coming in from Afghanistan & India, US, Afghanistan & NATO fully supporting them to spread terror since day one before our troops entered the tribal areas.

you are talking like you want pakistan army to fail, if afghanistan bombs a border fence created by us they will get a good response

Sir I have read it your suggestion is more impossible than fencing Afghan border in fact this suggestion is hilarious

It's far less hilarious than bowing to terrorists and killers of 50K innocents. I wish some loved ones of terrorist sympathizers & apologists becomes victims of next terrorist attack, maybe than they can feel the pain and sentiments of relatives of those 50K.

Our troops entered tribal areas on US orders haan, ok. So what do you think about all the foreign terrorist figthers coming in from Afghanistan & India, US, Afghanistan & NATO fully supporting them to spread terror since day one before our troops entered the tribal areas.

Mr you are also funded by USA the F-16 the cobra the other things you are also being funded by west and it was you who started conquering your own people they did nothing Mr you under slave Muharraf entered Tribal areas and from that day on Pakistan forgot the meaning of peace you are repeating the same mistakes which you did in Bangladesh and till to this day you haven't learnt any lessons

It's far less hilarious than bowing to terrorists and killers of 50K innocents. I wish some loved ones of terrorist sympathizers & apologists becomes victims of next terrorist attack, maybe than they can feel the pain and sentiments of relatives of those 50K.

Yes if you would continue this blunders known as operations this figure would rise to 500000 and still war will not end Mr that I can assure you because these people know how to continue the war

p1_35.jpg

So lets hand over our territory to them and live under their barbaric rule.

Yara, not necessarily. I think he is pushing it. We can not be like brainless "Noonians" or "Pipplay"...... gotta analyze each situation on it's merits, and this time he is wrong.

Lol! Here's a PTIan who thinks imran khan is still right and supports him.

Yes if you would continue this blunders known as operations this figure would rise to 500000 and still war will not end Mr that I can assure you because these people know how to continue the war

So, What i said before? Recall army, fence KPK'S borders with other provinces and let Taliban supporters/sympathizers/apologists live in peace there as per "Islamic Shariah"

So lets hand over our territory to them and live under their barbaric rule.
Sir even USA have failed to defeat them Sir they are not conventional force Sir they are different Sir conventional force have problems of loosing lives they have problems of how to maintain war they don't have any of them for them life is nothing Sir they love death Sir far more than we can think off and the day USA runs away from Afghanistan and Afghan Taliban find out that you are still attacking tribals they can even support TTP that would be last nail in our coffin Sir

So, What i said before? Recall army, fence KPK'S borders with other provinces and let Taliban supporters/sympathizers/apologists live in peace there as per "Islamic Shariah"

Yes that fencing with other provinces that was really hilarious :omghaha:

Sir sir sir sir sir sir....... sometimes you annoy me so much that I just want to shoot you....... then the war would be "one" person closer to closure..... :angry:

Sir even USA have failed to defeat them Sir they are not conventional force Sir they are different Sir conventional force have problems of loosing lives they have problems of how to maintain war they don't have any of them for them life is nothing Sir they love death Sir far more than we can think off and the day USA runs away from Afghanistan and Afghan Taliban find out that you are still attacking tribals they can even support TTP that would be last nail in our coffin Sir

No they won't. Trust me!

Yes that fencing with other provinces that was really hilarious :omghaha:
An unconventional war is fought with unconventional strategy. Negotiations is certainly not one of those. If there is any chance of Afghan Taliban supporting them after exodus of USA, then we have little time. Just find them and execute, no need to increase our jail expenses.

Back
Top Bottom