What's new

Imran’s blame against Altaf for Zahra’s murder premature: MQM

AH threatened PTI's supporter in Karachi, a PTI member got killed, AH is ultimately the responsible character.

May he rot in hell fire for doing these crimes against innocents of this nation. May those rot in hell fire too who supports these criminals and are here defending their heinous crimes. Shame on you all.

Lets give them two weeks.

If they do not sue him till 5th of June, they are biggest laanti's on this planet.

And Altaf Hussain being their leader should be thrown to a drum full with shyt.

Offcourse ... They should sue within 2 weeks otherwise they will be proved liar .........

Why does Karachi have the bloodiest politics compared to all of Pakistan? Because we have MQM here

who will dare go out and vote for NA250!

:lol:

mere bhai im talking to to as a neutral friend now, no MQM support

bacho MQM se, MQM ke organisation itni pakki he ke koi khatam nahi ker sakta MQM ko, even with army operation, MQM will go into hiding will come back stronger

10 saal army ka operation MQM ko mita nahi saki then who will eliminate MQM? isi army ne 2-3 saal me bangladesh ke halat kharab ker dale thi

MQM is trained in urban guerila warfare, even taliban ka baaap cant do anything taliban ladna marna jaanta he but they are very disorganised and taliban knows cave warefare not urban warefare

major kaleem ka waqiya suna he, MQM waalon ne army officers tk ko kidnap kerke dhunai ke hui he, ap khud he smajh jao

You are over-estimating MQM and underestimating army and taliban...muje yaqeen he key army/ISI aur MQM ka gutt jorr hey, iss liye MQM itnay araam sey operate kar rahi he....MQM made a mistake of kidnapping major kaleem and they were spanked by army so hard that they are still weeping, now they are obedient lap dogs of army.
Guerrella warfare my a$$. They are just target killers and petty street criminals...good for killing unarmed civilians on bikes nothing else... One F-16 flight over nine zero and bhai log would be pissing in their pants for days.
And the so called cave fighters directly attack and ambush military and FC camps and check posts in the cities....their reach is upto GHQ, mehran, peshawer and kamra air base.....you people are living in your own fantasias , apney aapko tees maar khan samaj rahe ho.....tell the members how many of your MQM workers and sector in-charge are killed by ANP? aik ANP ko nahi hara sakay, army aur taliban tou dur ki baat he.

You are over-estimating MQM and underestimating army and taliban...muje yaqeen he key army/ISI aur MQM ka gutt jorr hey, iss liye MQM itnay araam sey operate kar rahi he....MQM made a mistake of kidnapping major kaleem and they were spanked by army so hard that they are still weeping, now they are obedient lap dogs of army.
Guerrella warfare my a$$. They are just target killers and petty street criminals...good for killing unarmed civilians on bikes nothing else... One F-16 flight over nine zero and bhai log would be pissing in their pants for days.
And the so called cave fighters directly attack and ambush military and FC camps and check posts in the cities....their reach is upto GHQ, mehran, peshawer and kamra air base.....you people are living in your own fantasias , apney aapko tees maar khan samaj rahe ho.....tell the members how many of your MQM workers and sector in-charge are killed by ANP? aik ANP ko nahi hara sakay, army aur taliban tou dur ki baat he.

Army does not even need to conduct a thorough operation in Karachi. They have other cards up their sleeve.

Pakistani establishment has strong relations with UK estab.

The day he becomes a liability, he is gone. They will find someone else, it is not that hard.

Mafia MQM without the all powerful don will fall down like a deck of cards and everyone will be running to save their own a$$es.

It is beginning of the end of this mafia terrorist organization called MQM, IA.!

Bro the Guy is doing over time I bet someone sitting on his A$$ right now and making him type all that sh!t, he does not make sense, talking without any logic the sooner he gets treated the better.

Now coming on to the other points he made.
MQM vs Taliban. Thats is the funniest thing i have ever heard.

What pakistani Taliban has done to the army no one ever did not even india (Again i feel sorry for the soldiers). Even the chief is saying that’s its a bigger threat then India and this guy going on about MQM warfare(come off ps3 Saaaaaaaan).

Bro the Guy is doing over time I bet someone sitting on his A$$ right now and making him type all that sh!t, he does not make sense, talking without any logic the sooner he gets treated the better.

What pakistani Taliban has done to the army no one ever did not even india (Again i feel sorry for the soldiers). Even the chief is saying that’s its a bigger threat then India and this guy going on about MQM warfare(come off ps3 Saaaaaaaan).

They kill poor tandoor wala or corn seller while riding on bikes and boast that "pathan ko maar liya"......the presence of taliban in karachi is exaggerated , most of them are low level criminals using name of Taliban for collecting bhata and ransom........These petty street thugs of MQM have no idea how much deadly are real taliban....Haqqani network recruits people from my area and only after SSG level training they send them to Afghanistan where they are fighting with world's strongest army...same is case with TTP.....The punjabi taliban were trained by ISI themselves for kashmir jihad......and IMU is on whole another level, highly trained guys.....

This darkinsky is definitely linked with MQM or some one in his family is in MQM.......there are many like him on this forum......The sophisticated class of urduspeakers have rejected MQM and are supporting PTI......The real educated middle class, not street scums, are held hostages by MQM through fear tactics.......but times are changing and MQM is losing its grip, people are sick of their violence and terror.....

They kill poor tandoor wala or corn seller while riding on bikes and boast that "pathan ko maar liya"......
Exactly!

Do you know I have friends from all sorts of background and have a very open mind on all the issues and willing to listen to anyone with logic. Pakistani mates from Karachi/sindh and I had discussion with their parents and everyone agrees. Most of the stuff that happens in Karachi MQM is directly and indirectly involved, from burning poor Pashtuns transport to shutting down Karachi/target killing/taking money/ransom list goes on. There is proof everywhere and MQM has admitted to all this on many occasions on TV and so on. What surprises me why ISI/army is not taking action against them, it only brings me to one conclusion, they are actually protecting MQM and they don’t care what MQM does as long as its under their control. (They want control over the economic hub of pakistan)

The same goes for Central government, the bought in all the puppets again only the leader changed from zardari to nawaz, others are the same. Before the bought zardari into power and was ruling Pakistan and now Nawaz, and the same applies here whatever the government do e.g corruption or whatever they do not care. However they should be under them and they should have final say in every major decision. (They want control over pakistans polices).

Army thinks that if everything is under their controlled pakistan will remain on the world map forever, however the history differs. (but what do you expect from army/generals they think whatever they do is right and is in the best interest of pakistan)

And i will request all the forum members not compare the races/or whatever with anyone. Pashtuns are brave people and have made a lot of scarifies for Pakistan in return got next to nothing (in return got peanuts). Facts.
Just get over it.

taliban has advantage of hiding in caves because KPK region is heavily mountaneous, you cant manuver the artillery in that terrain, you can use your fighter jets very well, you need helis, and then helis are very slow and easy targets? and then talibans operate suicide bombers, if you have a pathan who you cant trust with your life and can explode anytime then my dear thats very dangerous situation

talibans also know these terrain and thats why they have advantage?

talibans cant do shitt in urban warfare like in karachi, because they cant hide in caves, they are very dis organised, and frankly my dear only weapon of use for taliban is suicide bombers

now let me tell how talibans can win in karachi

he will operate the suicide bomber squad and his IED bombs, in this way taliban will do mass killings as taliban doesnt know how to fight without a cave, so he will try to go a genocide and will kill innocent women and children so that the MQM starts to avoid battle with taliban because if MQM confronts taliban he will just make his 2 year old blow infront of women and children and so many innocents will die

This darkinsky is definitely linked with MQM or some one in his family is in MQM.......there are many like him on this forum......The sophisticated class of urduspeakers have rejected MQM and are supporting PTI......The real educated middle class, not street scums, are held hostages by MQM through fear tactics.......but times are changing and MQM is losing its grip, people are sick of their violence and terror.....

hahaha, i never knew since when talibans started to say that real middle class educated people and not cavemen supports taliban, sorry my friend, you cant use the educated people as your cattle, they are too smart, you guys live in caves, only cavemen will support TTP and its sister organisation PTI

taliban has advantage of hiding in caves because KPK region is heavily mountaneous,

A correction. KPK is mostly plain area. It is FATA which is entirely mountainous.

taliban has advantage of hiding in caves because KPK region is heavily mountaneous,

A correction. KPK is mostly plain area. It is FATA which is entirely mountainous.

if you have a pathan who you cant trust with your life and can explode anytime then my dear thats very dangerous situation

Don't call me dear. You G@Y prick! again Talking nonsense without any logic, i bet the A$$ beatings started again.

Don't quote me again.

JI PROTEST ON MQM DHANDLI​

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom