What's new

Imran’s blame against Altaf for Zahra’s murder premature: MQM

it is being 'blamed' on MQM she was killed by robbers(street crime) who were trying to snatch her purse and she resisted

she is already irrelevant to karachi politics

She was shot twice in the head, that is not a robbery, it's an execution.

Anyone who freely supports MQM's terrorist reign deserves no respect. I'm glad Canada designated MQM as a terrorist organization

Why not ??? Why did IK directly accused without investigation ?????????

Because it's already clear who committed the crime. Sometimes you don't need to go through an investigation to know who's the killer.

if imran accusation is proven false he will held accountable

honestly, very immature statement by imran

but its a street crime, why would MQM kill an unknown PTI worker? why not haroon, alvi etc?

Unknown PTI worker? She was the PTI Sindh vice-president. This was a targeted killing by MQM, and any fool that defends them should be held responsible for her death.

Because it's already clear who committed the crime. Sometimes you don't need to go through an investigation to know who's the killer.

Now court will decide he was right or wrong .............
MQM is going to sue .........

Imran Khan says Taliban did not Kill benazir despite Taliban saying contrary ,
Now he Holds Altaaf a secular leader responsible for a party workers Death .He has very confused and Muddled thinking . I think he is the new Spokesman of Taliban .:frown: Shame on him ..

No, they won't. They'll talk about suing, but they won't sue. If they do, they'll face even more problems.

Lets give them two weeks.

If they do not sue him till 5th of June, they are biggest laanti's on this planet.

And Altaf Hussain being their leader should be thrown to a drum full with shyt.

any proof? because MQM already has canadian chapter

The chapter is illegal according to Canadian law, a lot of members have been deported or sent to jail.

Federal Courts Reports - [2006] 4 F.C.R. 471

An interesting quote from... Judge orders deportation of Pakistani party chief

"In Pakistan, Mr. Omer had been a member of the MQM and its student wing from 1987 to 1998. He denied any involvement with the MQM in Canada but eventually acknowledged he was in charge of the MQM's Quebec office.

The Immigration and Refugee Board said "Mr. Omer's reasons for trying to hide that, in Canada, he is responsible for the Montreal section of the MQM-Canada lead me to believe that he knew that his party was committing many violent acts.""

Another quote from... MQM declared a terrorist organization by a Canadian Court | Karachi Express

“The MQM has a long and well-deserved reputation for violence, extortion and other criminal acts such as murder,” said Tom Quiggin, a former RCMP terrorism expert now working at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore.

They're terrorists, anyone who supports them deserves no respect.

If they do not sue him till 5th of June, they are biggest laanti's on this planet.

I'll give them a year, and they still won't.

Altaf Hussain is already under investigation by London police, he'll get what he deserves. A dog dies a dog's death.

no they wont? have they consulted you already :lol:

They won't because it's obvious that they're lying. You don't need to be a psychiatrist to know a liar when you see one.

Imran Khan says Taliban did not Kill benazir despite Taliban saying contrary ,
Now he Holds Altaaf a secular leader responsible for a party workers Death .He has very confused and Muddled thinking . I think he is the new Spokesman of Taliban .:frown: Shame on him ..

IK said Musharraf had her killed, and it's probably true. The Taliban always take responsibility for everything that targets democratic supporters. Don't ever take anything the Taliban say with any sort of seriousness. They said that they would assassinate Musharraf by sending suicide bombers, have they? Nope.

IK has nothing to be ashamed of.

politics bro, when has imran not bowed before 90?

imran has even visited 90 ;)

politics bro, when has imran not bowed before 90?

Your definition of bowing before 90? I got that... call MQM a terrorist organization, demand for monkey's arrest is bowing before 90.

Let all Karachi "bow" before 90, :rofl:

The thing is, MQM is not gonna sue IK, because they know they have thrown themselves into big shyt this time...

Your definition of bowing before 90? I got that... call MQM a terrorist organization, demand for monkey's arrest is bowing before 90.

Let all Karachi "bow" before 90, :rofl:

The thing is, MQM is not gonna sue IK, because they know they have thrown themselves into big shyt this time...

you need to understand the politics before :lol:

its only about mutual interests, esp the guys from punjab, its only one night stand :lol:

Back
Top Bottom