What's new

Imran’s blame against Altaf for Zahra’s murder premature: MQM

Exactly!

Do you know I have friends from all sorts of background and have a very open mind on all the issues and willing to listen to anyone with logic. Pakistani mates from Karachi/sindh and I had discussion with their parents and everyone agrees. Most of the stuff that happens in Karachi MQM is directly and indirectly involved, from burning poor Pashtuns transport to shutting down Karachi/target killing/taking money/ransom list goes on. There is proof everywhere and MQM has admitted to all this on many occasions on TV and so on. What surprises me why ISI/army is not taking action against them, it only brings me to one conclusion, they are actually protecting MQM and they don’t care what MQM does as long as its under their control. (They want control over the economic hub of pakistan)

The same goes for Central government, the bought in all the puppets again only the leader changed from zardari to nawaz, others are the same. Before the bought zardari into power and was ruling Pakistan and now Nawaz, and the same applies here whatever the government do e.g corruption or whatever they do not care. However they should be under them and they should have final say in every major decision. (They want control over pakistans polices).

Army thinks that if everything is under their controlled pakistan will remain on the world map forever, however the history differs. (but what do you expect from army/generals they think whatever they do is right and is in the best interest of pakistan)

And i will request all the forum members not compare the races/or whatever with anyone. Pashtuns are brave people and have made a lot of scarifies for Pakistan in return got next to nothing (in return got peanuts). Facts.
Just get over it.

I am also of opinion that Army approves MQM existence...... from police and rangers to government officers, from courts to businessmen, from media to ECP, every one is in their pockets.....through bribes, blackmailing and threats

it is being 'blamed' on MQM she was killed by robbers(street crime) who were trying to snatch her purse and she resisted

she is already irrelevant to karachi politics

than why no body snatch Mustafa kamal faroq satttar do you have answer MQM is terrorist party 100 percent parties and people blame MQM for target killings forgoted you 12 may 2007 before you open your mouth it is proven again and again that MQM isterrorist party who close people bussines for their own strike is that right mqm my foot threatening pti altaf and than who was to blame

I am also of opinion that Army approves MQM existence...... from police and rangers to government officers, from courts to businessmen, from media to ECP, every one is in their pockets.....through bribes, blackmailing and threats

army is more in favour of taliban(cavemen) then say MQM

dude how in your right mind can say army is pro MQM when it was army which did 10 year operation against MQM?

We should never underestimate ISI/army they played a big role in these elections. However they failed in 1971, 1999(surrender should be written on their forehead) PAK army generals makes me laugh for so many reasons.

army is more in favour of taliban(cavemen) then say MQM

dude how in your right mind can say army is pro MQM when it was army which did 10 year operation against MQM?

MQM got naughty, dreamt of jinnahpur and were brought back to senses, aur MQM pir sey fauj key talway chatnay lagi.....

MQM got naughty, dreamt of jinnahpur and were brought back to senses, aur MQM pir sey fauj key talway chatnay lagi.....

sorry dear talwe chatna Gulbuddin Hekmatyar wagera ka kaam he MQM ka nahi :lol:

lol dude you always reply ignoring the comment itself

whats your opinion of greater pukhtunistan?

Not interested in any loy afgahnistan or pakhtunitsan stuff......what about you? army targeted MQM for major kaleem case and jinnahpur conspiracy is'nt?........

Not interested in any loy afgahnistan or pakhtunitsan stuff......what about you? army targeted MQM for major kaleem case and jinnahpur conspiracy is'nt?........

why are you not interested i thought you were very much interested :lol:

dude are you getting really dumb because last time army debunked their own jinnahpur theory by saying they didnt get any maps of jinnahpur

it was mistake by army

now what are you trying to suggest?

why are you not interested i thought you were very much interested :lol:

dude are you getting really dumb because last time army debunked their own jinnahpur theory by saying they didnt get any maps of jinnahpur

it was mistake by army

now what are you trying to suggest?
I was just curious.......because of the recent threat of altaf bhai of alaida karachi

164980_526292907433079_1500963634_n.jpg

Protest outside Prime Minister's Office, 10 Downing Street, London has just started now against the brutal killing of PTI Senior Vice President Sind, Zara Shahid Hussian.

Don't call me dear. You G@Y prick! again Talking nonsense without any logic, i bet the A$$ beatings started again.

Don't quote me again.

It means you don't like people who have different opinions which you don't like ... Disgusting mentality :disagree:

164980_526292907433079_1500963634_n.jpg

Protest outside Prime Minister's Office, 10 Downing Street, London has just started now against the brutal killing of PTI Senior Vice President Sind, Zara Shahid Hussian.

police already reached for danda :lol:

Just curious , what is your personal opinion about mohajir soba and jinnahpur?

Jinnahpur conspiracy is nothing ... And it has been proved ... Mahajir sooba demand is rubbish ... New provinces should be made but not ethnic basis ... It should be done on purely administrative basis .......

Back
Top Bottom