What's new

Imran Riaz Khan audio call leaked - authenticated by journalist

I am against the PTI campaign to malign the entire Opposition, the Pak Army leadership and the Judiciary as well the media by insinuating that they were part of the international conspiracy led by USA to oust him.
In my opinion ( right or wrong), Imran Khan has built his whole narrative on spinning the facts to seduce the naïve public. For example he keeps asking "Why were Courts open at midnight " despite knowing very well that PTI -NA members were being guilty of defying the the clear 'Order' of the Supreme Court and the Court had to take action if the voting did not begin before 2400 hrs. Similarly, he keeps repeating "Absolutely not" when USA never asked for the military bases.

Jus for the record, I am not a fan of PML-N or PPP orders. My view is that while PTI were incompetent, PMNL-N and PPP gov'ts were corrupt. It is the twiddle-dee for twiddle-um. I am also dead against the PTI social media campaign of bad mouthing the Pal Army ; I consider proponents of such blogs as "Anti-Pakistani"
Typical neutral from army

I am against the PTI campaign to malign the entire Opposition, the Pak Army leadership and the Judiciary as well the media by insinuating that they were part of the international conspiracy led by USA to oust him.
In my opinion ( right or wrong), Imran Khan has built his whole narrative on spinning the facts to seduce the naïve public. For example he keeps asking "Why were Courts open at midnight " despite knowing very well that PTI -NA members were being guilty of defying the the clear 'Order' of the Supreme Court and the Court had to take action if the voting did not begin before 2400 hrs. Similarly, he keeps repeating "Absolutely not" when USA never asked for the military bases.

Jus for the record, I am not a fan of PML-N or PPP orders. My view is that while PTI were incompetent, PMNL-N and PPP gov'ts were corrupt. It is the twiddle-dee for twiddle-um. I am also dead against the PTI social media campaign of bad mouthing the Pal Army ; I consider proponents of such blogs as "Anti-Pakistani"

June 19, 2021 - Axios Interview when Imran Khan said "absolutely not" to CIA bases in Pakistan.

October 23, 2021 -US nearing a formal agreement to use Pakistan's airspace to carry out military operations in Afghanistan -- CNN report

--

Shireen Mazari interview:

Points taken from Shireen Mazari interview (her own words from video):

1. Imran Khan as Chief Executive (PM) categorically denied American Airbases on Pakistani soil. But negotiations were still going on.

2. Russian Visit was taken after consultation from all stakeholders. It wasn't PM decision alone. Institutions, journalists, ambassadors insisted that PM must go Russian Federation
But then later, the Russian visit was taken as excuse to expel Khan govt.

Question: Did insitutions already know that US would interfere/conspire through regime change operation?

Question: Who was negotiating drone bases with US when Imran Khan said "Absolutely Not"

Regime Change Operation alledgedly started on 7 June, 2021.

3. Then US diplomats/charge'd affairs started meeting then opposition (PMLN, PPP etc.) members

4. PTI govt was kept in FATF grey list despite fulfilling all requirements. FATF was used as political/blackmailing tool. IMF also started squeezing afterwards

5. The reason of Imran Khan govt ouster was saying "Absolutely Not". Also, because Khan was pursuing independent foreign policy that is pro-Pakistan.

Question: Is Pakistan is going to surrender under pressure and be a slave, or stand up on its own and be independent?

** Imran Khan wanted cheaper Oil/Wheat imports from Russia. India with a fascist government is importing from Russia, why can't Pakistan? Why pressure only on Imran Khan govt?

6. The regime change operation not only damage the sovereignty of Pakistan, but also damaged our economy and benefits we were going to receive from cheaper imports

There was a huge cry that the Election Commission was going to decide onbe Foreign Funding, as the case was only against Imran Khan.
When the court said that everyone should be taken at the foreign funding case, then not a single news came after that day.
Shame to whole system.... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Reminds me of an anecdote.

The British when conquered British India, had enacted a tax on villagers to pass a bridge. The villagers had no qualms and paid the due tax. Few days go by the British, seeing this, increased the tax further. No qualms from villagers this time either. Few days after, on top of a tax, the British would slap each villager on top of the exorbitant tax.

Few days go by the villagers had issues and went to the British to register a complaint. The villagers said, the tax and slap was taking a long time as there was only 1 British officer to perform this duty. The villagers requested if more than 1 British official could be assigned to collect tax and slap the villagers so that the queue is not long and they could go about crossing the bridge in a quick and efficient manner.

The villagers in this story are Pakistanis. They’ve essentially lost their marbles.

1652079611929.png

Watch me...
1652079655331.png

Last edited:
Neutral hona bhi ek gaali hai.

Imran Khan is waking up the sleeping Pakistanis. Youth have woken up. High time boomers get their heads out of the sand.

That's what i too beleived pre 9th April 2022. Not any more.
If anyone thinks other institutions could grow muscle and skeleton with that mindset of one particular institution with unchallenged and unquestioned gun power, he is not logical. We were bound to have midgets as judges, politicians, beuorocrats, journalists etc. as only those grown in certain nurseries have been acceptable.
Besides, let's not be deluded by telling ourselves its just some individuals being egotistical. Its more than that. Its systematic.

It gives me great joy that so many of my fellow countrymen are realizing these truths. Kudos.

Who actually cares about this lifafa Majority of Pakistanis don’t even know about him. Even i confused him for with PTI’s IK.

Neutral hona bhi ek gaali hai.

Imran Khan is waking up the sleeping Pakistanis. Youth have woken up. High time boomers get their heads out of the sand.
The older generation are those who destroyed Pakistan with their corruption, immorality, extremism, and jahil ignorance.

They say respect your elders.... But if the elders are retarded and corrupt... Then what?

Back
Top Bottom