What's new

Imran Riaz Khan arrested from Islamabad toll plaza

Although I didn't follow politics, but this video proves IK's political immaturity and that he himself never understood dynamics of politics as PM. My assessment about him has been 100% correct.
What about his assessment? It's okay to call Bajwa Abu now as his brother is now made PM by Bajwa?
464EAC77-7E9B-4698-966D-8617C178F842.jpeg

Imran Riaz Khan did not just receive FIRs. He has been handcuffed and jailed.

Please use common sense when doing whataboutery.

Supporting a political party is crime??
Apparently it is. Imran Riaz Khan supports PTI, and it's crime according to Patwari media
22D98EA2-02A0-46E1-90A8-D5A000D8E2B1.jpeg

When Magistrate told police that this is not under his jurisdiction, why should police waste its energy?? I think police knew that its not the jurisdiction of magistrate, they deliberately took him there just to waste time till closure of session court.
So police is now working under your Patwarism?

I am not much into whataboutism but Imran Riaz Khan should face the full force of law but Nawaz, Ayaz Sadiq, Khwaja Asif, Mariyam, Hamid Mir and co. are scot free?

Seems like the pressure has really got them. Zardari must be laughing at PMLN and Establishment.
What law? Law is only applied selectively in Pakistan

since you are the ISPR of PML-N
Nawaz Sharif is a convicted criminal and is currently declared an absconder by the courts. His pictures are being used in Punjab by-elections, and official govt newspaper ads etc. Do the constitution and law allow the pictures of a fugitive to be made public?

Imran Khan was absconder during election campaign, he is on bail now too.

All the recent hue and cry gathered pace since IK got kicked out. I am satisfied my analysis is accurate. You guys continue.

IK was not kicked out. He lost a VoNC because he failed to keep his shaky coalition together.

"All Animals are Equal, but some Animals are More Equal"

No wonder authoritarian commies country is our sugar daddy

Pakistan is and always will be a mistake, hands down one of the biggest mistakes of humanity.

Tf kind of 💩 is this

people need to gather in front of GHQ and protest.

That’s never happening

It’s confirmed, “they” are parasites.

Always have been

Nothing new, the military have been doing the same in balochistan and than kpk for more than a decade. They have been shouting out with no avail from these same journalist who used to ignore because they used to be in good books of army, now they are tasting it themselves.

On the other hand, **** generals and those who them defend them should understand why do common balochs or tribal people have hatred for the army. Down the line the same will be happening with them in Sindh and Punjab, because there will be a segment in society who won't look at the way they used to and in extreme cases will become against them outrightly.

My respect for baloch youth have skyrocketed in the last few months

At least they want to better themselves

Fake account banned multiple times already @Jango @Foxtrot Alpha @waz

Ur like the patwari police 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom