What's new

Imran Riaz Khan arrested from Islamabad toll plaza

So where's the criticism evidence ?

That's what magistrate have been asking

When Magistrate told police that this is not under his jurisdiction, why should police waste its energy?? I think police knew that its not the jurisdiction of magistrate, they deliberately took him there just to waste time till closure of session court.

I am not much into whataboutism but Imran Riaz Khan should face the full force of law but Nawaz, Ayaz Sadiq, Khwaja Asif, Mariyam, Hamid Mir and co. are scot free?

Seems like the pressure has really got them. Zardari must be laughing at PMLN and Establishment.

Insafi Haramkhore journalists

View attachment 859484
AE51A292-6416-4FB3-87C6-EDCDA30D2EBA.jpeg

Abusing Bajwa is not abusing Army. Bajwa is a traitor who is using army as a cover to back this imported govt

Last edited by a moderator:
While I agree with most of the things you have observed, the same can be said about American politics and the present setup of Joe Biden administration, which is at best a tool of the powerful American establishment.

Nice whataboutery, but off-topic for this thread, sorry. :D

When Magistrate told police that this is not under his jurisdiction, why should police waste its energy?? I
Justice athar minullah said thiscin morning 10 AM

Your time is slow I think

If police is wasting their energy then why they even brought him to court
Why Investigation officer is there in court
Why there's a lawyer there from government side in court

If this all is waste of time why court have been hearing this case since last 2 hours

Decision pending
Will be announced soon

Unless there are intervention calls from ISI
Today's dose of Zlalat should be enough for them and they should stay apolitical as ordered by COAS

Bajwa believes in democracy as long he is well paid through his front man father in law General Ejaz Amjad.
Well Imran khan proved to be right
Nawaz was asking bajwa army to help him overthrow the government
Which bajwa actually did and now facing the music

Imran khan had given bajwa undeserving respect
Imran khan said who can dare to call bajwa terrorist as long as I'm PM( referring to when modi called raheel shairf a terrorist)

When Imran khan removed Bajwa have been called terrorist by Canadian parliament to which bajwa have no issue

As i said Imran had given him undeserving Respect

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom